53% of Americans Think Republicans are Too Extreme

Who cares what Americans think at this point?! They showed how much they thought when they re-elected Obama.

Last edited:

Only the ones that agree with the Republican Leadership. The others simply "voted white" because they hate having a president who is black.

Who cares what Americans think at this point?! They showed how much they thought when they re-elected Obama.

Are you retarded? I care. The fact that Americans see the GOP as too extreme is a great thing for America. If you don't like how your fellow citizens voted, don't let the door hit you on the ass.

Are you retarded? I care. The fact that Americans see the GOP as too extreme is a great thing for America. If you don't like how your fellow citizens voted, don't let the door hit you on the ass.

Shut the fuck up. You don't even realize how extreme you are, extremely stupid that is. You think anyone who cares about freedom is extreme. Go fuck yourself, asshole!

Only the ones that agree with the Republican Leadership. The others simply "voted white" because they hate having a president who is black.

I've read several of your posts and I gotta ask... do you ever have anything intelligent to say...?

in other news, 47% of Americans have yet to be swayed by the bullshit spewed by the MSM...

That's the way to win elections! :thup:

What are you suggesting?? Republicans be more like Democrats??

Voters made the wrong decision. Hopefully they'll wise up in the future. End of story.

Republicans have lost 4 of the last 6 Presidential elections.

Republicans have lost 5 of the last 6 Presidential popular votes.

Republicans have lost moderates in 5 of the last 6 Presidential elections.

So I guess the answer might be "yes."

Or at least stop being a party so beholden to its base.

From the poll in the OP:

"Among the entire sample, 34% described themselves as Democrats, 41% described themselves as Independents, and 25% described themselves as Republicans."

However:

Party Affiliation

etdur7nhteobt8oyarz2vq.gif

Forum List

Back