52 Teens Rescued in Prostitution Sweep

I had a girl in one of my group homes who was prostituted out by her mother from infancy, then SOLD to a guy.
Nobody even knew she existed until the old guy was dying and she came into the hospital with him. No birth certificate, they didn't even know who her parents were. She'd never been to school, had no teeth left, had to get dentures (at 16).

She turned out okay, amazingly enough. Got her GED or whatever, got a job, which she worked at for years (YEAH WALMART), was still working there last I knew, had her own place, doing okay. Probably has man issues, but who doesn't?

Did anyone else notice that there were a lot of shots of girls legs etc. in that film clip. Almost as if the press was looking to sexploit the minors who were rescued.
Privacy issues mean don't show the faces of the children. Decency should indicate not to show their bodies.

So what would they take a picture of to provide pictorial evidence that the story is true?

So what would they take a picture of to provide pictorial evidence that the story is true?
Something other than the closing close up shot on the girl's thighs perhaps.
Really we have an officer giving a statement, and a few shots of girls at a distance, etc. so there is no need, beyond exploitation of those already exploited MINORS to show some of those shots.

There are some evil sick bastards out there.

Unfortunately, too many of them have been elected or appointed to positions of power here and throughout the rest of the world.

True, and so many more live by you or work with you or shop where you shop or get their hair cut where you do or....................................

Supply and demand. I've been in little Korea in NY where rich businessmen visit for a "massage" and a quickie with a teenager. They justify it by saying "I didn't know her age. And prostitution should be legal" I am always suspect when I hear those vociferous arguments. Those men are the root of the problem.

Supply and demand. I've been in little Korea in NY where rich businessmen visit for a "massage" and a quickie with a teenager. They justify it by saying "I didn't know her age. And prostitution should be legal" I am always suspect when I hear those vociferous arguments. Those men are the root of the problem.

It's the old "supply and demand"

They should publish the full names, address and picture of the johns that pay the underage girls to "do them" in the paper, t.v., internet, and whatever else is out there.

Wonder if that would curb their enthusiasm for underage sex toys?

come on, didnt know their age
:lol:
thats a lame line if i've ever heard one

Forum List

Back