52 Different Explanations For Gw Pause

Anyone that is still a believer is either profiting over this hoax or you're a moron.

There Are Now 52 Explanations For Pause In Global Warming The Daily Caller

But none of your 52 would hold up in a 6th grade science class. BTK 2013 holds up. It has been cited over 130 times. At least four other major studies have verified and expanded on its findings.

What have you got in the way of peer reviewed studies by qualified climate scientists? Last time I looked that count would be ZIP.

Anyone that is still a believer is either profiting over this hoax or you're a moron.

But none of your 52 would hold up in a 6th grade science class. BTK 2013 holds up. It has been cited over 130 times. At least four other major studies have verified and expanded on its findings.

What have you got in the way of peer reviewed studies by qualified climate scientists? Last time I looked that count would be ZIP.

The source for this is WUWT.. and they clearly have a better handle on the science than most posters here.. way above your 6th grade..

52 Excuses - WUWT

I say again, what have you got in the way of peer reviewed studies by qualified climate scientists - perhaps even someting cited by more than 130 other peer reviewed papers that refute BTK 2013? Eh? The count is still ZERO.

If there were only 3 different excuses for the fact that the warming has stopped...that would be evidence that climate science really doesn't understand the climate well enough to make any of the claims that they have made...the fact that there are now 52 excuses is evidence that climate science doesn't have a clue and has decided that it will try and predict every possible reason that the warming may have stopped so that when the warming begins again as always happens with the climate...they will hopefully be able to say...look we predicted this and we knew why...while completely disregarding the 50 failed excuses...or maybe 100...or maybe more since the list seems to be constantly growing.

Why do you treat this list of poor jokes as having any actual significance?

The current best explanation for the hiatus is the subduction of warmed surface waters into the deep ocean.

What explanation do YOU have for the warming of the last 150 years?

The current best explanation for the hiatus is the subduction of warmed surface waters into the deep ocean.

Natural variations...same thing that has caused every warming and cooling period before

Was 29 just a month or two ago......figured they'd get well past 50 in time.

It is instructional to know that the folks that come up with this shit are very comfortable chairing group navel contemplation sessions.:coffee:

One will notice that the AGW crowd will ALWAYS come up with some BS excuse when all of their stoopid predictions blow up in their faces!! Fake science is a science in 2014.

Ooooooops........analysis fAiL.

s0n.......no warming in the last 17+ years.:oops-28: Everybody knows that except the hard core religion people.

I say again, what have you got in the way of peer reviewed studies by qualified climate scientists - perhaps even someting cited by more than 130 other peer reviewed papers that refute BTK 2013? Eh? The count is still ZERO.

"Qualified climate scientists"

:bang3:

As if i would trust your opinion on that.... NOT!

Throwing shit at a fan is....
crap-hitting-the-fan.gif

Since you've yet to post a link to a SINGLE peer reviewed study supporting any of the extraordinary claims you've made here, what you do and do not consider qualified is beyond irrelevant.

:poke:LMAO......how fucking naïve.......we got a living version of Forest Gump in here!!

The whole "peer review" process has profound levels of fraud >>>>

"Ultimately, clever fraud can be detected only by people working in the lab who have access to the raw data or by other labs who try to replicate this work later. Most refutations are never published: a claim that cannot be replicated is often ignored, and few scientists bother to go to the extent of refuting the authors publicly. Lowering the bar for publication of negative results, perhaps in online archives, would help to encourage scientists to publish such data."

:gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay:

How about "Pal Review"!!!!

Peer Review And Pal Review In Climate Science - Forbes

Discovery of Peer Review Fraud Leads to Mass Retraction

Faked Research Papers Found in Scientific Journals

Peer review fraud Peer review failure JunkScience.com

The Problem With Peer Review

Can peer review police fraud Article Nature Neuroscience

More fraud in climate science Behind The Black

Last edited:
People need to be mindful.......and highly suspicious of those who seek to reject any and all information except the information that supports their agenda. If they could, these people would burn the books ( sound familiar?:disbelief:) of anybody who disagree's with them.:gay:

As I've noted when the list was only 30 something reasons, two major ones are missin:

1. Algore is holding his breath.

2. Michael Moore discovered Bean-O.

Hard to believe we've come to the point where folks will openly criticize the practice of peer review; where they will accuse mainstream science of being book burners. This is the rise of ignorance and bigotry. Is that who you want to follow?

Last edited:

The source for this is WUWT.. and they clearly have a better handle on the science than most posters here.. way above your 6th grade..

52 Excuses - WUWT

You believe in something you can't see or feel or smell or taste. Something that is even proven to be unfounded and I'm at a 6th grade level? You are a sucker! You're just the type of sheep our nations leaders have hoped for for decades.

The amount of hard evidence that supports AGW is mountainous. Thousands of peer reviewed studies. Thousands of pages of the IPCC assessment reports. I don't know what you're talking about with "can't see or feel or smell or taste". The 52 reasons for the pause is an exercise in poor humor - poor 6th grade huumor. If you'd like to actually discuss possible causes for the hiatus, I'd be glad to oblige you. But the 52 reasons aren't the least bit serious and if that's what you've got, you've got nothing.

The amount of hard evidence that supports AGW is mountainous. Thousands of peer reviewed studies. Thousands of pages of the IPCC assessment reports. I don't know what you're talking about with "can't see or feel or smell or taste". The 52 reasons for the pause is an exercise in poor humor - poor 6th grade huumor. If you'd like to actually discuss possible causes for the hiatus, I'd be glad to oblige you. But the 52 reasons aren't the least bit serious and if that's what you've got, you've got nothing.

Not a single study...peer reviewed or not state that Man Made Global warming from excessive carbon output is a certainty...not a single damn one. Go try and find one and get back to me.
Theory is not fact it's a best guess at best.

I see you lack the most fundamental understanding of science.

If you ever want anyone to ever take you seriously on a science topic, NEVER use the meme "theories aren't facts". The ONLY thing accomplished is to mark yourself as scientifically illiterate.

Forum List

Back