52 Days, 52 Mistakes

God, I love these right wing whine sessions!

It is great to see the losers complaining.

It's also laughable to see what a bunch of sore winners the Democrats really are. They have all the power they ever wanted, and what do they do? Go after private citizens and successful business. :eusa_drool:

What a load of shit. 4 years from now when our economy has finally recovered to 1995 levels and NOT the bullshit 2003-2007 levels, you'll be thanking the democrats.

At least Obama's spending money on AMERICA and not some godforsaken Middle Eastern country.

You mean like Israel?

What a load of shit. 4 years from now when our economy has finally recovered to 1995 levels and NOT the bullshit 2003-2007 levels, you'll be thanking the democrats.

At least Obama's spending money on AMERICA and not some godforsaken Middle Eastern country.

No, they will still be complaining no matter what happens.

It's also laughable to see what a bunch of sore winners the Democrats really are. They have all the power they ever wanted, and what do they do? Go after private citizens and successful business. :eusa_drool:

God, that's funny!

What successful businesses? Wall Street?

The guys who stole all our money? Fuck them!

Hey Kirky, when are you going to update that stupid fucking debt chart of yours? I would like to see where Obama fits in on there.

Hey Kirky, when are you going to update that stupid fucking debt chart of yours? I would like to see where Obama fits in on there.
since he has spent more than bush already
LOL
well, raised the deficit to nearly 4 times what Bush's was

God, that's funny!

What successful businesses? Wall Street?

The guys who stole all our money? Fuck them!
just keep proving to everyone what a complete and utter moron you are kirky

since he has spent more than bush already
LOL
well, raised the deficit to nearly 4 times what Bush's was

I can't wait to find a chart that says that. I'll spam it all over this board just like kirky lewinsky did about Bush. Gunny won't be able to keep up with it.:lol:

Last edited:

Big difference between deficit spending in an economic emergency and deficit spending on a hole in the desert.

If it weren't for Reagan, Bush, and Phil Gramm, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Big difference between deficit spending in an economic emergency and deficit spending on a hole in the desert.

hey fuckface, clinton deregulated the banks. get out from under his desk and deal with that fact.

No, there's not. They both hurt the economy.

Yes, we would, because the Federal Reserve would still exist.

you are too fucking stupid to even know what really happened

hey fuckface, clinton deregulated the banks. get out from under his desk and deal with that fact.
and he expanded the CRA

We all know what happened.

Phil Gramm snuck a deregulation amendment into a spending bill on the day before Christmas recess in 1999. Clinton signed the bill without understanding the implications of it. This resulted in the derivatives which created a $519 trillion dollar bubble which destroyed our financial system. Now we have to replace the trillions that were stolen by the hedge fund managers on Wall Street.

Last edited:

Phil Gramm snuck a deregulation amendment into a spending bill on the day before Christmas recess in 1999. Clinton signed the bill without understanding the implications of it. This resulted in the derivatives which created a $519 trillion dollar bubble which destroyed our financial system. Now we have to replace the trillions that were stolen by the hedge fund managers on Wall Street.

What do you believe the Federal Reserve's role in creating this crisis was?

I'd think a lot of credit would have to go to Carter, Clinton, Dodd, Franks, and Waters. :rolleyes:

Very little.

The crisis was created by derivative "financial instruments of mass destruction" as Warren Buffett called them. The same thing happened in the 1929 when stocks could be purchased at a low margin. A derivative is the same thing.

Buffett predicted all this 6 years ago.....

Derivatives are the new ticking time bomb - MarketWatch

Last edited:

I'd think a lot of credit would have to go to Carter, Clinton, Dodd, Franks, and Waters. :rolleyes:

not for kirky. the dem's have never done anything wrong. he wonders why we call him Monica.

Very little.

The crisis was created by derivative "financial instruments of mass destruction" as Warren Buffet called them. The same thing happened in the 1929 when stocks could be purchased at a low margin. A derivative is the same thing.

Buffet predicted all this 6 years ago.....

Derivatives are the new ticking time bomb - MarketWatch

So the institution that centrally plans our economy had little to do with it's collapse? Nonsense.

The Fed created the business cycle which led to this recession.

not for kirky. the dem's have never done anything wrong. he wonders why we call him Monica.

The Dems have done a lot wrong.

Vietnam, welfare, public housing, etc....

But the Republicans have almost destroyed America.

Forum List

Back