5'2", 110lbs. Can you handle him?

Terrible that the kid died.

One does have to wonder how 2 cops couldn't restrain a little fella like that without having to taze him.

What knee-jerk donkeys like sweet willy don't understand is that incidents like this raise questions about the use of tasers in general rather than the judgement exercised by the officers involved. There is nothing in the article that suggests these officers didn't follow their training to the letter.

And the use of tasers is the question. They are killing more and more people as their use is more accepted. What is an acceptable death rate for you? We can pretty much pinpoint what the rate is.

Their families do. I would suggest the next time someone enters your house and puts a gun to your head, not to call 911 for help. Figure it out on your own. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

look jackazz,, I said that with sarcasm.. you don't hear a hue and cry from the left when a cop dies.. hell, the last time a cop died they marched down the street cheering.

That is bull. Yes the public is angry at Police Brutality, and it is out there, whether we want to admit it or not. But the majority of cops are not like that, so when one dies it is a sad, sad situation. What is with the name calling? Too handicapped to get your point accross with out it? :confused:

not at all,, search around and see when the left makes a stink about a cop dying.. then get back to me..I'll wait.. cupcake!

what knee-jerk donkeys like sweet willy don't understand is that incidents like this raise questions about the use of tasers in general rather than the judgement exercised by the officers involved. There is nothing in the article that suggests these officers didn't follow their training to the letter.

and the use of tasers is the question. They are killing more and more people as their use is more accepted. What is an acceptable death rate for you? We can pretty much pinpoint what the rate is.

0.1%

Sure as hell don't place myself in a cops shoes. But guess what? If you do place yourself in a cops shoes, and his uniform, you have bitten off some responsibilty. You have put yourself into a particular situation. If you can't do the job, you are fired. Kill someone while doing your job and you've got trouble. It isn't unlike any dangerous job. They are not above the law. If you actually had been electrocuted, there is an electrician somewhere that will probably be taken to task.

No one ever puts themselves in the poor electricians shoes.

You really are a moron. I can't argue with morons because your minds are not big enough to grasp more than a few talking points. As I said, become a cop for a year then come back and try again, otherwise you have no idea what they go through.

Says the electrocuted one. Don't you have a grave to be in somewhere?

Become vaguely familiar with electric shock and then come back and try again.

I am very familiar with electricity .. very. I was about 10 when I first got electrocuted, brother thought it would be funny to plug something I was working on in. It's the amperage that kills, voltage can go pretty high before it becomes a real danger, static shocks you feel are about 1000 volts, but almost no amps, thus you only feel a slight sting. Tasers are built on that formula, high volts low amps. There are also several hundred people alive today who have been struck by lightening, which has a VERY high amperage, but are just fine, some are called "lightening rods" because their high iron content makes them attract it better than even real lightening rods and have been struck several times. I have only been electrocuted by wall sockets, usually because I make a mistake or two. Yes, it hurts, but my heart is strong so I haven't had any problems. That's the problem, only the few people who's hearts are weak will die from tasers, they hurt and make you twitch a bit, but that's it. In training most cops are tasered as part of their training, so they know what it's like before they use it. Here our mayor even voluntarily got tasered on live TV (funny as hell). Seriously, learn about electricity before you open your damned mouth moron.

nobody cares when cops die!

Their families do. I would suggest the next time someone enters your house and puts a gun to your head, not to call 911 for help. Figure it out on your own. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

look jackazz,, I said that with sarcasm.. you don't hear a hue and cry from the left when a cop dies.. hell, the last time a cop died they marched down the street cheering.
uh huh...jesus you're an asshole.

what knee-jerk donkeys like sweet willy don't understand is that incidents like this raise questions about the use of tasers in general rather than the judgement exercised by the officers involved. There is nothing in the article that suggests these officers didn't follow their training to the letter.

and the use of tasers is the question. They are killing more and more people as their use is more accepted. What is an acceptable death rate for you? We can pretty much pinpoint what the rate is.

0.1%

Hmm ... tasers are killing only .0001% of those hit by them, so there's a long way to go.

That is bull. Yes the public is angry at Police Brutality, and it is out there, whether we want to admit it or not. But the majority of cops are not like that, so when one dies it is a sad, sad situation. What is with the name calling? Too handicapped to get your point accross with out it? :confused:

not at all,, search around and see when the left makes a stink about a cop dying.. then get back to me..I'll wait.. cupcake!

People every where get upset when cops get killed. This entire board was sympathetic and upset when there was a rash of cop killings a couple of months ago.

Stop talking out of your ass for once, Willow.

And furthermore, how many friggin times did they shock this kid?

Thats ridic

It reports just once.

And I never smoked pot *wink wink*

I dont believe it.

And if that IS true, then its perfect reason why tasers need to taken outta the police equipment.

You didn't... :ack-1:

I am just stating what the article said. Will have to wait for the autopsy.

Pepper spray it the way to go, but then most likely someone will bring about a blinded me lawsuit... :funnyface:

What knee-jerk donkeys like sweet willy don't understand is that incidents like this raise questions about the use of tasers in general rather than the judgement exercised by the officers involved. There is nothing in the article that suggests these officers didn't follow their training to the letter.
No, there isn't, but cops are actually trained to avoid killing the innocent. Bad judgment on their part.

so you are saying they didn't???

It reports just once.

And I never smoked pot *wink wink*

I dont believe it.

And if that IS true, then its perfect reason why tasers need to taken outta the police equipment.

You didn't... :ack-1:

I am just stating what the article said. Will have to wait for the autopsy.

Pepper spray it the way to go, but then most likely someone will bring about a blinded me lawsuit... :funnyface:

Haha, we live in a "I'm gonna sue you!" society I guess eh?

I agree, Pepper spray is the way to go. Ever been pepper sprayed? Its a blast. :tongue: (I want sprayed by cops thank god, just a friend)

Yep.

The same ignorant bitch who was trying to blame illegals for the death of Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart within hours of his death. She was wrong about that, BTW.

No, there isn't, but cops are actually trained to avoid killing the innocent. Bad judgment on their part.

Yup,, that's what them thar cops went and done alright.. they says "we gonna pull our tazer out and kill us an innocent tonight'' yup!

Forum List

Back