51st anniversary of Israeli terrorist attack on the USS Liberty

I hope the truth does come out, but I don't think Israel and her friends in the US government will ever allow it

Barry Hussein's friend and co-worker and political mentor, Bill Ayers, was active at that time and the actions of his gang were intended to cause fear and concern in the United States. Bill Ayers was a terrorist and he never apologized. The Israelis were fighting for survival and the "Liberty" was in a bad place at a bad time. There is no way in the world that Israel's attack on the Liberty could be interpreted as terrorism unless the bigoted left doesn't accept Israel's apology.

There is no way in the world that Israel's attack on the Liberty could be interpreted as terrorism unless the bigoted left doesn't accept Israel's apology.
I agree that Israel's attack on the USS Liberty was not terrorism. ir was a blatant act of war on a US Naval Ship. There was no way in hell it could be a case of mistaken identity which was what was claimed,

Barry Hussein's friend and co-worker and political mentor, Bill Ayers, was active at that time and the actions of his gang were intended to cause fear and concern in the United States. Bill Ayers was a terrorist and he never apologized. The Israelis were fighting for survival and the "Liberty" was in a bad place at a bad time. There is no way in the world that Israel's attack on the Liberty could be interpreted as terrorism unless the bigoted left doesn't accept Israel's apology.

The attack lasted about two hours… The Americans on the Liberty waved when they saw the Israeli planes because they assumed that they were friendly. How were the Israelis "fighting for survival?" Let me guess though, to you any criticism of Israel's crimes is apparently anti-semitic right?

The Israelis actually planned to leave no survivors on the ship. The goal was to sink it and then blame it on Egypt to pull America into their war.

Forum List

Back