51 Hours Left to Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol..are you ever going to reference where you've destroyed one of my arguments?

If not, then you're just a troll. Remember, critical thinking 101...if you don't use facts to support your claim (something verifiable, not just you saying "is too!") , your claim is without merit.
Well, yes. I have referenced which specific arguments of yours were incorrect, and stated why and how they were correct, going so far as to link to those little things called facts regarding the very definitions of the words we are discussing. Since you seem to overlook these facts repetitively, I will point them out once again: http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/158199-51-hours-left-to-live-16.html#post3396095

You have yet to even try to refute a single one of those points. In short, you have stated on numerous occasions that assisted suicide is various forms of murder and linked to euthanasia, which is still false based on the reasoning and evidence provided in the above linked post. Your continued response is only references to your intro level courses, state no one has refuted your argument despite being linked to the refutation numerous times, and some whining about trolls, which I will also prove you wrong about here.

If you say something truly moronic, and I call you on it, it does not make me a troll. It makes you a moron. Just because someone rubbed your nose in your own crap does not mean they are trolling. You can use any source you like, but a troll is someone who posts specifically to intentionally cause disruption to a thread. Looking back over the flow of this thread, it is clear that you make moronic points about assisted suicide being murder, numerous people call you on it, and you then spend the rest of the thread whining and complaining about things that are completely unrelated to the actual discussion and point, bringing everyone off track of the conversation. Now while I could make a stronger argument that you are doing more trolling compared to anyone else in this thread, the fact is you're still not a troll because you're simply not smart enough to be doing this intentionally. Once again I repeat: me calling you dumb does not make me a troll. You getting your feelings hurt because everyone in this thread is calling you dumb similarly does not make everyone a troll. Time to take a hint.

Now, I would invite you to return to the actual topic of the conversation regarding assisted suicide in Oregon and how it IS NOT in any way murder or euthanasia, but I'm sure you will once again avoid that option altogether by whinig about something else.

Un-Believable - He has over 3,000 replies.

Why kill yourself hooked to an IV stuck inside a medical facility? Why not go with a trill? Skydive without a parachute or jump from a very tall bridge? What a rush that would be.

I like the skydiving idea. Strap a bunch of weights to your body and jump over the ocean. That would be a burial at sea with a splash!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA_ffBMMsqA"]Live Like You Were Dying[/ame]

Last edited:
Lol..are you ever going to reference where you've destroyed one of my arguments?

If not, then you're just a troll. Remember, critical thinking 101...if you don't use facts to support your claim (something verifiable, not just you saying "is too!") , your claim is without merit.
Well, yes. I have referenced which specific arguments of yours were incorrect, and stated why and how they were correct, going so far as to link to those little things called facts regarding the very definitions of the words we are discussing. Since you seem to overlook these facts repetitively, I will point them out once again: http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/158199-51-hours-left-to-live-16.html#post3396095

You have yet to even try to refute a single one of those points. In short, you have stated on numerous occasions that assisted suicide is various forms of murder and linked to euthanasia, which is still false based on the reasoning and evidence provided in the above linked post. Your continued response is only references to your intro level courses, state no one has refuted your argument despite being linked to the refutation numerous times, and some whining about trolls, which I will also prove you wrong about here.

If you say something truly moronic, and I call you on it, it does not make me a troll. It makes you a moron. Just because someone rubbed your nose in your own crap does not mean they are trolling. You can use any source you like, but a troll is someone who posts specifically to intentionally cause disruption to a thread. Looking back over the flow of this thread, it is clear that you make moronic points about assisted suicide being murder, numerous people call you on it, and you then spend the rest of the thread whining and complaining about things that are completely unrelated to the actual discussion and point, bringing everyone off track of the conversation. Now while I could make a stronger argument that you are doing more trolling compared to anyone else in this thread, the fact is you're still not a troll because you're simply not smart enough to be doing this intentionally. Once again I repeat: me calling you dumb does not make me a troll. You getting your feelings hurt because everyone in this thread is calling you dumb similarly does not make everyone a troll. Time to take a hint.

Now, I would invite you to return to the actual topic of the conversation regarding assisted suicide in Oregon and how it IS NOT in any way murder or euthanasia, but I'm sure you will once again avoid that option altogether by whinig about something else.

The post that you are pretending is substantive is simply a troll post where you state that you think I am wrong and irrelevant. That's not PROOF of anything, and there are no POINTS to refute, you nutjob.

The fact that you can blather on in post after post without ever saying anything is quite impressive, however. I am impressed by your skill. It's a talent to never say anything despite the ability to suck the air out of the room with your officious pontification. Though it does seem like a lot of effort expended to no end....

When you make a point, I'll refute it. Try to make one. Otherwise, you just remain a troll.

The post that you are pretending is substantive is simply a troll post where you state that you think I am wrong and irrelevant. That's not PROOF of anything, and there are no POINTS to refute, you nutjob.
The argument is solid, and the proof is the very definitions of the words you are misusing, which I linked out to. Once again:
  1. You claim assisted suicide is murder. My proof that your claim is incorrect is by citing the definition of suicide and murder, and showing how assisted suicide does not apply to murder.
  2. You claim assisted suicide in Oregon is linked to euthanasia. My proof that your claim is incorrect is by citing the definition of euthanasia, showing that it in fact does NOT apply to assisted suicide, and that it is completely irrelevant to the conversation.
  3. You continue to claim there is no proof to counter your ridiculous claims, while you yourself provided no proof to support them

If the above isn't "proof" enough for you, please define what you consider proof to be, because clearly dictionary definitions that definitively show your direct misapplication of words doesn't seem to be enough to show how and why you are incorrect.

The fact that you can blather on in post after post without ever saying anything is quite impressive, however. I am impressed by your skill. It's a talent to never say anything despite the ability to suck the air out of the room with your officious pontification. Though it does seem like a lot of effort expended to no end....
Now, I would invite you to return to the actual topic of the conversation regarding assisted suicide in Oregon and how it IS NOT in any way murder or euthanasia, but I'm sure you will once again avoid that option altogether by whining about something else.

:eusa_whistle:

You can address the actual topic regarding murder and euthanasia any day now. :lol: No, you won't. You already know you're wrong, which is why you're avoiding it to the best of your abilities. If you think that stops people from viewing you are moronic, you're wrong on that point too.

And as usual, after running out of distractions and pretending her stupidity doesn't exist by ignoring refutations, AllieBaba once again leaves the thread, to repeat her continued ignorance elsewhere.

Fucking Oregon.

Try to talk him out of it. *Legal* suicides are still just suicides, and *assisted* suicide is just legalized murder.

Fuck you for forcing a man to suffer through a terminal, agonizing death when he doesn't want to simply because your morals dictate that suicide is wrong.

If, God forbid, you have terminal cancer and want to spend the rest of your days suffering and on narcotics until the cancer or narcs get you first, that's your prerogative.

Others don't choose to die that way.

Whether this man chooses to do so humanly with a pill or viciously with a bottle of pills or a bullet, he's made his decision.

The truth is that the Death With Dignity act has been around since 1998. Despite what the detractors have said, a small percentage of people have chosen to end their lives with it.

The argument is solid, and the proof is the very definitions of the words you are misusing, which I linked out to. Once again:
  1. You claim assisted suicide is murder. My proof that your claim is incorrect is by citing the definition of suicide and murder, and showing how assisted suicide does not apply to murder.
  2. You claim assisted suicide in Oregon is linked to euthanasia. My proof that your claim is incorrect is by citing the definition of euthanasia, showing that it in fact does NOT apply to assisted suicide, and that it is completely irrelevant to the conversation.
  3. You continue to claim there is no proof to counter your ridiculous claims, while you yourself provided no proof to support them

If the above isn't "proof" enough for you, please define what you consider proof to be, because clearly dictionary definitions that definitively show your direct misapplication of words doesn't seem to be enough to show how and why you are incorrect.

I and my former Logic teacher love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back