50YR Typography Expert Finds Proof Obama Used Different Birth Certificate For His Own

There are a lot of Obama supporting Mods on here. They don't want evidence like this in the main forums where it will be exposed to more viewers so they hide it in a more obscure section of the forums. I call it censorship of free speech. They can't handle the truth and they support a usurper.

i moved it.

blow me.

I should have known. Tell me something. Have you ever put your life on the line for your country? Are you patriotic like Sarah Palin and I? Do you appreciate Patriotic Servants of your country? Elaborate Emu

DeadEmu.jpg

i'm proud to say that i'm nothing like you and the assclown palin.

you're no patriot, you're a lying, racist scumbag, as you've demonstrated time and time again on this board.

if i'd been in tropic lightning, i'd track your lying poseur ass down and kick it to kenya.

blow me.

i moved it.

blow me.

I should have known. Tell me something. Have you ever put your life on the line for your country? Are you patriotic like Sarah Palin and I? Do you appreciate Patriotic Servants of your country? Elaborate Emu

DeadEmu.jpg

you're no patriot, you're a lying, racist scumbag, as you've demonstrated time and time again on this board.

if i'd been in tropic lightning, i'd track your lying poseur ass down and kick it to kenya.

blow me.

Sarah Palin put her life on the line for her country?

I didn't know that!

DeadEmu.jpg

blow me.

I didn't know that!

hey, if she could see the russians, they could see her and a dragunov is accurate out to 1500m.

:eek:

DeadEmu.jpg

blow me.

I didn't know that!

Facebooking is dangerous, doncha know.

blow me.

I didn't know that!

Facebooking is dangerous, doncha know.

ask weiner

Why was this moved to conspiracy theories?

There are a lot of Obama supporting Mods on here. They don't want evidence like this in the main forums where it will be exposed to more viewers so they hide it in a more obscure section of the forums. I call it censorship of free speech. They can't handle the truth and they support a usurper.

i moved it.

blow me.

that's fuckin' funny... fox guarding the henhouse.. LOL

Forum List

Back