502 and Search disappear

I care, but I can't do anything about it......even if I may know what to do.

Thank you for at least responding, nobody else seems to care or they would have commented something, I mean parts of the forum are falling apart and disappearing but who cares.
Would this have anything to do with 4 years of my post history disappearing ?
6 weeks ago I was able to go all the way to my first post in 2013.
Now only goes back to last year.

Thank you for at least responding, nobody else seems to care or they would have commented something, I mean parts of the forum are falling apart and disappearing but who cares.

That is most likely due to the forum being purged. I do not know that as fact, but it's my guess. This is a big place. I haven't looked to see how far back my posts go, but I bet it is the same as you. I joined here in 2008.

That is most likely due to the forum being purged. I do not know that as fact, but it's my guess. This is a big place. I haven't looked to see how far back my posts go, but I bet it is the same as you. I joined here in 2008.
It's too bad I can't get back to those old posts. Actually got a chuckle that a couple folks I constantly disagree with were actually the first ones to click agree with my first posts.

ChrisL wrote: Can you read the regular print okay now? Should I still type in bigger font when addressing your posts? I don't like it because it feels like I'm yelling at you or something.

Regular sized print is harder to read...

... Uncle Ferd don't mind ya yellin'...

... he likes to hear anythin' ya gots to say.

Anyone else look up their post history? Had a dead thread about it right here...
Post history missing?
Would be interested to hear if others also did.

And maybe a conspiracy of certain old threads and posts kept alive while others are somehow missing?:rolleyes:

ChrisL wrote: Can you read the regular print okay now? Should I still type in bigger font when addressing your posts? I don't like it because it feels like I'm yelling at you or something.

WALTKY WHEN RESPONDING TO YOU OR IN ANY THREAD YOU HAVE POSTED IN I WILL POST IN THIS BIG BOLD TEXT, SO IT HELPS YOU.

MEMO TO EVERYONE ELSE: THIS IS ONLY FOR WALTKY, IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS ME TO POST IN THIS BIG BOLD TEXT THEN PLEASE PM ME AND OFFER ME A BRIBE, I AM OPEN TO ALL FORMS OF BRIBES, I AM SHALLOW AND HAVE NO SHAME :funnyface:

WALTKY WHEN RESPONDING TO YOU OR IN ANY THREAD YOU HAVE POSTED IN I WILL POST IN THIS BIG BOLD TEXT, SO IT HELPS YOU.

MEMO TO EVERYONE ELSE: THIS IS ONLY FOR WALTKY, IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS ME TO POST IN THIS BIG BOLD TEXT THEN PLEASE PM ME AND OFFER ME A BRIBE, I AM OPEN TO ALL FORMS OF BRIBES, I AM SHALLOW AND HAVE NO SHAME :funnyface:
My old eyesight found this very easy to read. Didn't have to squint over my glasses at all.

Forum List

Back