5000 Troops on Iraq with no Status of Froces Agreement?

The SOFA is so dems can have this phoney excuse that they "had" to get us out of Iraq.
The dems dovetail every thing the gop does. But redefine it, and the gullible fall for it.

The SOFA is so dems can have this phoney excuse that they "had" to get us out of Iraq.
The dems dovetail every thing the gop does. But redefine it, and the gullible fall for it.

Funny no complaints about these 5000 U.S. soldiers in Iraq from the leftist. Hillary wont even admit they are there

Funny no complaints about these 5000 U.S. soldiers in Iraq from the leftist. Hillary wont even admit they are there

Funnier that you are complaining about it.

I thought we had to have that?:dunno:

lol, another ISIS defender.

Well I said the dems like to redefine. I give you exhibit A and B.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of you idiot Obama lovers...Hypocrite:slap:

I thought we had to have that?:dunno:

lol, another ISIS defender.

Well I said the dems like to redefine. I give you exhibit A and B.
I would call it redefecation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back