$500 Million In New Aid For Pakistan: Yea or Nay?

The first thing that we SHOULD have done after 9/11 was to invaded Pakistan. That would have been strategic thinking.

But oops, if we did that, Pakistaini intelligence would have let the world know that Cheney had given them Anthrax, which they in turn gave to Mohammud Atta, who after poisoning himself, launched the 9/11 attacks.

Now we're stuck with 'em. Keep paying off the Pakistani elite so they can fake warring against the Taliban, while at the same time having the elite give our money to support the Taliban so that we will continue to give more money to the Pakistani elite.

We need to wise up, nuke Western Pakistan and be done with it.
if this is true, why isnt the Obama administration paying them to release this info?

damn, this is as bad as the shit the moronic troofers bring up

seriously, seek out some professional psychiatric help

We need to cut the whole world off! I am rather sick of giving money to countries and people who HATE us.

The first thing that we SHOULD have done after 9/11 was to invaded Pakistan. That would have been strategic thinking.

But oops, if we did that, Pakistaini intelligence would have let the world know that Cheney had given them Anthrax, which they in turn gave to Mohammud Atta, who after poisoning himself, launched the 9/11 attacks.

Now we're stuck with 'em. Keep paying off the Pakistani elite so they can fake warring against the Taliban, while at the same time having the elite give our money to support the Taliban so that we will continue to give more money to the Pakistani elite.

We need to wise up, nuke Western Pakistan and be done with it.

OK, next please. :cuckoo:

Can it never not be about Israel you worthless antisemite!

Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. aid since World War II. The $3-plus billion per year that Israel receives from the U.S. taxpayer is about one-fifth of the total U.S. aid budget, and amounts to more than $600 per Israeli, per year.
A Conservative Estimate of Total Direct U.S. Aid to Israel: $108 Billion
On top of that
U.S. To Grant Israel An extra $2.775 Billion In Security Aid

U.S.. Assistant Secretary of State, Andrew Shapiro, stated Friday that the US government intends to grant Israel the amount of 2.775 Billion U.S. Dollars in what was described as the largest single military-security aid grant to Israel.
U.S. To Grant Israel 2.775 Billion In Security Aid - International Middle East Media Center

Hi, you have received -45 reputation points from GHook93.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Can it ever not be about Israel you worthless antisemite!!!

You don't refute or deny the information, but get angry if it's mentioned, why's that?

A blizzard of bank notes is flying out of Afghanistan -- often in full view of customs officers at the Kabul airport -- as part of a cash exodus that is confounding U.S. officials and raising concerns about the money's origin.

The cash, estimated to total well over $1 billion a year, flows mostly to the Persian Gulf emirate of Dubai, where many wealthy Afghans now park their families and funds, according to U.S. and Afghan officials. So long as departing cash is declared at the airport here, its transfer is legal.

But at a time when the United States and its allies are spending billions of dollars to prop up the fragile government of President Hamid Karzai, the volume of the outflow has stirred concerns that funds have been diverted from aid.
Officials puzzle over millions of dollars leaving Afghanistan by plane for Dubai - washingtonpost.com

GIVE ME THE MONEY
Afghan President Hamid Karzai has opened a Kabul conference with a call for more control of his country's multi-billion dollar aid budget.

Mr Karzai promised the nearly 40 foreign ministers from Nato and other states to take on more responsibility in return for increased security.

Only about 20% of international aid is distributed via the Afghan government.
BBC News - Karzai seeks greater control over Afghanistan aid funds

Yea this stuff is pretty disturbing. The People should have much more say on this whole Foreign Aid issue.

Wiki Leaks just released thousands of pages of Government documents which show that Pakistan has been actively supporting the Taliban & Al Qaeda against our soldiers in Afghanistan. Looks like the American Tax Payer has been screwed again. These types of Foreign Aid packages really do need to be re-examined. The public should have more control & input. Most of these deals are unfortunately done secretly with almost no Citizen input at all. This has to change. Americans need to stand up and get angry over this stuff. The People can force change but they have to get involved. We should demand more accountability and more Citizen involvement in the decision-making process. These latest revelations should bother all Americans. All those $Billions we've given Pakistan and their actively supporting the Taliban & Al Qaeda? Americans should be p*ssed and should demand accountability and change. How many American Soldiers have been killed by the Pakistani Government?

Wiki leaks needs their asses kicked.

May have already happened. I haven't been able to access their site all day. Looks like Homeland Security has their panties all up in a bunch over this one. Their site is down currently. I'm just so sick over the fact we've been giving Pakistan all those $Billions while they've been supporting the Taliban & Al Qaeda killing our kids in Afghanistan. It really is time re-examine the whole Foreign Aid issue.

Wiki Leaks just released thousands of pages of Government documents which show that Pakistan has been actively supporting the Taliban & Al Qaeda against our soldiers in Afghanistan. Looks like the American Tax Payer has been screwed again.

I don't mean to sound dismissive here, but isn't this something we've known all along? Obviously, between intermittant intelligence cooperation and the actions of the Pakistani military in their limited engagements with militants, our leaders feel there is enough cooperation taking place for the funds to keep on flowing. Considering the dismal shape al-Qaeda is in at the moment, I'm not sure I disagree with them.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was in Pakistan over the weekend touting this Administration's $500 Million Aid Package but it seems like more and more Americans are growing weary of such aid. I vote Nay on such support for various reasons but i would like to hear what you all think. Thanks.

Cut foreign aid to all countries....let's keep our hard earned money at home.

I can understand this. And I'm sure the Government has some weird reason for continuing the gifts.....

I cannot understand why idiots want to broadcast classified information to the entire world.

And yes, I went to their site today to, or tried to. I wanted to tell them off.

Yea i really would like to go to their site and check things out for myself. Is Homeland Security blocking American access to their site? Hmm? Weird stuff.

Just accessed the site. A lot of stuff to sift through. Some interesting reading for a while i guess.

Forum List

Back