500 Million Horsepower!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Lmao.....so Dodge alone has unleashed 500 million horsepower on Americans in recent years!!:auiqs.jpg:

Imagine what Ford and Chevy have unleashed.

Dodge Has Unleashed 500 Million Horsepower on American Roads

Yet the climate crusaders continue to tell us how big EV's are getting!! Lol....last year Ford sold more 4 banger Focus sedans/ hatchbacks that all EV sales COMBINED!:abgg2q.jpg:

The fact is, Americans dont want to buy those little over expensive faggy cars! :gay: Americans want BIG cars with BIG horsepower because its waaaaaaaaay more fun!! Its always been that way and always will be that way. Meanwhile, EV sales have grown.....ready for this....1% each year since 2014:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

We shOuld be more like the Europeans and dwive wittle cars

Meanwhile

The world can't get enough of giant German gas suckers

Love my audi ..its not exactly super fuel efficent...at all .its a gas sucking pig

And an a7 is the same size as a friggin charger
The six banGer my women I'm 6 banging loves the gas milage on her 6 cylinder ..it gets great mileage ...I mean it's not a hellcat plant you in the seat, but it's got nice pick up and response ....

The modern dodge charger It's a Great car

FWIW, one launch of a Saturn V rocket released about 59 million horsepower alone. The Saturn V rocket was 360 feet tall, about the height of a 36-story-tall building, the rocket generated more power than 85 Hoover Dams. A car could drive around the world 800 times with the amount of fuel the Saturn V used. It could launch about 130 tons into Earth orbit. or about as much weight as 10 school buses.

Apollo_11_Launch_-_GPN-2000-000630.jpg

FWIW, one launch of a Saturn V rocket released about 59 million horsepower alone. The Saturn V rocket was 360 feet tall, about the height of a 36-story-tall building, the rocket generated more power than 85 Hoover Dams. A car could drive around the world 800 times with the amount of fuel the Saturn V used. It could launch about 130 tons into Earth orbit. or about as much weight as 10 school buses.

View attachment 286265

Yep.....Americans LOVE huge horsepower machines!!:rock::rock:

EV's are decidedly ghey:gay:

Will your mustang stay in sight of Tesla 3 in the quarter?

Only downside to the Teslas seem to be the number of people who get behind the wheel using their Autopilot feature and treat it as though it is actually a class 4/5 AUTOPILOT. They find out the hard way, it is not. Ouch.
Same class of people that, from a standing start, turning a corner, put it to the metal on a car with 400+ horsepower.

The automobile mentality of Americans is at such a childish level that little hope can be held out for mature choices.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F02%2F20190208_Tesla.jpg

By 150 mph I'm right with him and I paid 23K for my car while Tesla guy paid 135K. When I can afford to go boost by 130 he'll be seeing my tails!!! From a 40mph roll, I'm door to door with the guy the way my car sits in the driveway now! Boosted, I will gap him by bus lengths. Plus, my car looks 1000X better. Plus Tesla has no community.....zero. My car also turns heads on every street corner. The Tesla turns zero heads....looks like an Altima:2up:. On a 95 degree day, Tesla guy has to stop and charge up for an hour thus is 50 miles behind me on any trip!:113: In cold weather, Tesla guy has to stay home or risk becoming an ice cube in some back road in the mountains. Not to mention....my Mustang isnt going to burst into flames like Tesla guy!:abgg2q.jpg:

And my exhaust note is sex....Tesla guy....not so much!:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F02%2F20190208_Tesla.jpg

Of course you could...

Full Page Reload

An Electric Motor That Works in Any Classic Car
By LAWRENCE ULRICH
Posted 23 Oct 2019 | 17:26 GMT
MzM5ODA5Nw.jpeg

Photo: Electric GT
Anyone who’s owned a vintage car can tell you—and boy, will they tell you—how much time, money, and maintenance is required to keep their baby running. And don’t forget the gasoline, garage oil puddles, or tailpipe pollution involved.

A California startup may have the answer: A plug-and-play innovative motor to convert that finicky old gas-guzzler into an electric car. Eric Hutchison and Brock Winberg first gained attention by rescuing a moldering, V-8-powered 1978 Ferrari 308—you may know it as the model that “Magnum: P.I.” drove on TV—and transforming it into an electric marvel. Now, the co-founders of Electric GT have developed a DIY, electric “crate motor” that will let traditional gearheads or EV fans do the same.

“A lot of guys go out for a weekend in a classic car that’s 40 or 50 years old, but they get a ride home with AAA; it ends up being a one-way trip,” Hutchison says. “Here, you’re taking out 95 percent of the maintenance, which is the biggest problem with classic cars. So this is for enthusiasts who love their cars, but want a fun, reliable car that’s good for 100 or 125 miles on a weekend drive.”

Advertisement
Like a traditional crate motor sold by Chevy, Ford, or another manufacturer—typically a factory V-8 that owners swap into muscle cars or hot rods—the Electric Crate Motor slots neatly below the hood of a project car. Dual electric motors, a DC power converter, computer controls, and cooling gear are cleverly packaged in a “black box” that actually looks like a gasoline engine with V-shaped cylinder banks

Skook, how's your coal roller?

It was fined out of existence? Everyone made the "tiny wee-wee" sign as you drove by, then called the cops?

Pity.

Lol....my exhaust easily puts me into the realm of most hated neighbor for the last few years. But it appears nobody has the balls to say anything to me!!:2up:

Too bad you dont live in the neighborhood s0n! I'd love to be able to drive by your place and rev a few times!!:113: What a hoot.....in my coal roller!!

Forum List

Back