500 Billion for a befuddled 66 year old man?

L

LONE GUNMAN

CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK?

I BET OSAMMA BIN LADEN CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

DO YOU FEEL ANY SAFER TONIGHT?

DREAM ON.

Originally posted by LONE GUNMAN
CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK?

I BET OSAMMA BIN LADEN CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

DO YOU FEEL ANY SAFER TONIGHT?

DREAM ON.

1. First, Saddam, while certainly dazed and confused after a few months on the run, was until recently a dictator with the will and means to procure WMDs to use against America - that's you and me. He is no longer so, his regime has crumbled, and the new government of Iraq is much friendlier towards the US.

2. OBL, for all we know, is in similar condition.

3. Yes, I do feel safer.

I love that all Saddam had to do was grow a beard, and suddenly every liberal out there is crying rivers over the poor old man who we brutally pulled out of his rat hole.

Screw that. Jim, I know you think I'm a hardcore liberal, but it's times like these when I know I'm not. I opposed the war, but I'm sure as hell glad we got Saddam, and I hope he hangs.

Originally posted by Dan
I love that all Saddam had to do was grow a beard, and suddenly every liberal out there is crying rivers over the poor old man who we brutally pulled out of his rat hole.

Screw that. Jim, I know you think I'm a hardcore liberal, but it's times like these when I know I'm not. I opposed the war, but I'm sure as hell glad we got Saddam, and I hope he hangs.

You're ok in my book, Dan!

Disagreeing over decisions is one thing, but at least you make a fair stance depending on what the situation warrants. There ARE certain things that we should all always be able to agree on. Certain situations just cannot be decided by what party lines you follow.

Disagreeing over decisions is one thing, but at least you make a fair stance depending on what the situation warrants. There ARE certain things that we should all always be able to agree on. Certain situations just cannot be decided by what party lines you follow.

Word.

Yes, I feel safer. Damn right! As a matter of fact, I feel better than I have felt since the Berlin Wall fell. It is one of those watershed type of days. I can't understand those going around hanging crepe... How do you find joy in being in the "Save Saddam" club? How does that work exactly?

rawmuse

He is no longer so, his regime has crumbled, and the new government of Iraq is much friendlier towards the US.

The reason why they are much friendlier is b/c they are a bunch of puppets. They don't represent Iraq at all. There were three women on the council, one of which has been killed so far.

In my analysis, after we leave there will be a 3 way civil war between shi ites, sunnis and kurds.

Forum List

Back