500 BILLION DOLLAR lawsuit filed in college bribery scandal.......

I’m reminded of the line from Austin Powers…”why not just make it a gazillion billion dollars?”

I really hope the judge fines this woman for this.

For seeking justice you want the woman fined? Honestly, the liberal brain (or lack of) is quite a peculiar thing.

$500B is justice?

Thanks for the chuckle
That’s why they should go after colleges everywhere....

What does that even mean?
Lol
Hold colleges accountable for a pay for play... Only a fool thinks it does not happen

I’m reminded of the line from Austin Powers…”why not just make it a gazillion billion dollars?”

I really hope the judge fines this woman for this.

For seeking justice you want the woman fined? Honestly, the liberal brain (or lack of) is quite a peculiar thing.

$500B is justice?

Thanks for the chuckle

Lol
Hold colleges accountable for a pay for play... Only a fool thinks it does not happen

$500B? Oh...okay.

$500B is justice?

Thanks for the chuckle

Lol

$500B? Oh...okay.
It’s just printed paper… LOL

$500B is justice?

Thanks for the chuckle

Lol

$500B? Oh...okay.

If she gets double, she could almost pay off Trump’s over spending...almost

Lol

$500B? Oh...okay.

If she gets double, she could almost pay off Trump’s over spending...almost
That’s is why the federal governments\deep states motto is... spend more we’ll print more.
Has been for a better part of 100 years. Lol

Why doesn't the Lord co pilot Jumbo jets that crash killing innocent people?

Again God helps those who help themselves.

ethiopia-plane-crash.jpeg

5181058_031019-wabc-ethiopiaplanecrash-img.jpg

190310-ethiopia-plane-crash-se-738p_2d0a44c05bfb053a01a71edb5736ff50.fit-760w.jpg

Jumbo jets? WRONG!

Does saying that make you feel superior?

Not at all. I already know I am superior.
Lol a superior poster at a waste of time board.....

Ya know, I do believe u r right

Since I was not addressing you , why are you wasting your time calling me out for it?

Do you want to waste more time?
Well since I just finished a back workout, I can spare a moment to address the superior King of bs

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lori-loughlin-felicity-huffman-sued-for-dollar500-billion-over-college-bribery-scandal/ar-BBUN0nN?li=BBnb7Kz

Folks this is gonna spread to a town near you.

Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman continue to face fallout from a sweeping college admissions scheme after a furious California mother filed a multi-billion dollar lawsuit against the actresses and other elites.

Jennifer Kay Toy, a former Oakland school teacher, filed a $500 billion (yep, with a B!) class action lawsuit Wednesday against defendants named in "Operation Varsity Blues," claiming "legitimate applicants to colleges were denied access due to the illegal activities."

In the lawsuit, Toy said her son Joshua wasn't admitted to several universities where the massive cheating scandal took place, despite having a 4.2 grade point average.

The real question here is, that the lawyers seem to feel that someone has 500 billion dollars, now who could that actually be?

Stay tuned, and study hard kids crash quizzes to come.
Colleges everywhere should be held accountable for this especially Ivy League ones
Agree, but so should the government because at certain colleges the only way in is to bribe a senator..... nothing is new here, the government condoned this behavior like they once condoned slavery

Half a trillion dollars seems kinda excessive.....
Not really since it is a class action suit and there may well be 250,000 or more kids who were screwed by this system when the government knew full well that it was happening and did nothing because their kids benefitted. This might end up at a trillion or more dollars

Forum List

Back