500,000 Pro-Syria Protest In Lebanon - Makes Me Want To Puke!

Eightball

Oct 13, 2004
:puke: Just heard on the news wire that there was or is a 500,000 people, Pro-Syria/Anti-America march or demonstration in Lebanon.

http://news.yahoo.com/fc?tmpl=fc&cid=34&in=world&cat=Lebanon

The news media made a point of saying that the previous, anti-Syria demonstration was only 50,000 Lebanese.

So, Oh great.........what else is new. I guess it was "pie in the sky" hopeful thinking on my part that Lebanon was turning towards us(America), and away from Syria.

Why do these people "buy" into this hate America stuff with such gusto?

I guess, as a biblical Christian, I shouldn't be so surprised. Revelations doesn't paint a rosy picture of the Middle East until things really hit rock-bottom. :poke:

The news did mention that many of the placards being carried, called us(America) the terrorists, and also included our association with Israel as another reason for the Pro-Syria demonstration.

It's getting to the point where I don't even want to read the news out there. I know that a lot of positive stuff is going on in Iraq, but the media is bound and determined to paint everything pessimistically. :puke:

theim said:
What did you expect from a place that actually elects terrorist organizations to seats in parliament?

I know.........Your right......Optimism does not = Middle East. :blowup:

it is interesting that the opposition is a coalition out of Sunnis
Christians and Druvs vs the Shiites.

The Sunni Shiite fallout will help to play divide and conquer with the
Arabs imo.

The US helps the Shiites in Iraq and the Sunnis in Lebanon. lol.

Dang.. where's a tacticle nuke when ya need one! Could've wiped out 1/2 Million at once.....

-Cp said:
Dang.. where's a tacticle nuke when ya need one! Could've wiped out 1/2 Million at once.....
dude that is like 1/9 of the country, who will clean the streets and shout "die america die, kill all the jews"?
please.....

Eightball said:
:puke: Just heard on the news wire that there was or is a 500,000 people, Pro-Syria/Anti-America march or demonstration in Lebanon.

http://news.yahoo.com/fc?tmpl=fc&cid=34&in=world&cat=Lebanon

The news media made a point of saying that the previous, anti-Syria demonstration was only 50,000 Lebanese.

So, Oh great.........what else is new. I guess it was "pie in the sky" hopeful thinking on my part that Lebanon was turning towards us(America), and away from Syria.

Why do these people "buy" into this hate America stuff with such gusto?

I guess, as a biblical Christian, I shouldn't be so surprised. Revelations doesn't paint a rosy picture of the Middle East until things really hit rock-bottom. :poke:

The news did mention that many of the placards being carried, called us(America) the terrorists, and also included our association with Israel as another reason for the Pro-Syria demonstration.

It's getting to the point where I don't even want to read the news out there. I know that a lot of positive stuff is going on in Iraq, but the media is bound and determined to paint everything pessimistically. :puke:

Based on the news, i am kind of curious how much of it was anti-american anti-israel instead of pro-syrian. It seems also is being a power move by hizbullha, to show they are actuall power in the region and country as well as save they butt from being disarmed (with syrians gone they surely gonna be next under pressure)
Plus i kind of know how organization like that work, it usually not by popular call (although i am sure some are), more like hey you are member, you must go.

drac said:
Based on the news, i am kind of curious how much of it was anti-american anti-israel instead of pro-syrian. It seems also is being a power move by hizbullha, to show they are actuall power in the region and country as well as save they butt from being disarmed (with syrians gone they surely gonna be next under pressure)
Plus i kind of know how organization like that work, it usually not by popular call (although i am sure some are), more like hey you are member, you must go.

Hezbollah is both a force and a threat in the area. They can turn out the numbers, until the force of freedom overcomes the threat. See the following:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18548

Kathianne said:
Hezbollah is both a force and a threat in the area. They can turn out the numbers, until the force of freedom overcomes the threat. See the following:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18548

I understand that this demonstration was basically Shiite, and Hezbollah is Shiite. Lebanon is roughly 40% Shiite. That's a quote I picked up from good old Michael Savage today.

And those worldclass fucktards like Chirac aren't making things much better. How the man can honestly say they are not a terrorist organization, it beyond me. The man is truly sickening.

This just makes me wanna punch my screen. Instapundit:

"MORE: Sounds possible: 'At least one opposition leader said the pro-Syrian government pressured people to turn out Tuesday and some reports said Syria bused in people from across the border.' "

Does anyone think for a second that they wouldn't stoop so low?

Syrians are tough sons of bitches, and that's why Jews fear them. If you're a "biblical Christian" and you want to save Israel, do me a favor and renounce your U.S. citizenship and move your ass there now. Don't get the real Americans involved. The fight of the Jews is not the fight of white America. Quite the opposite. I don't know who's worse: the white liberals who hate America and burn the American flag, or the Hannity-listening morons who think Israel is more important than the U.S.A. I say ship 'em all out.

Forum List

Back