500.000 muslims pray together in Moscow at Eid al-Fitr

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Only few muslims lived in Moscow twenty years ago, as result of huge birth rates and migration there are millions of those today, Russia will became a Islamic state not later as in twenty years. Similar pictures like below shoot a week ago will be in Amsterdam, New York, Paris, London, everywhere in the Western World already in five or ten years unless lefts and liberals ( allies and supporters of Islam ) will be voted out from all parliaments. Vote for Palin if you do not wish such videos in Minnesota, Michigan or somewhere else.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1Kqh8cTi34]500.000 muslims pray together in Moscow at Eid al-Fitr (celebration of fast-breaking) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Can I not vote for Palin and just choose to not watch the videos?

HaHaHa,

this video will go to your city very soon, you will see such pictures in all US - cities because Islam can not be stopped except the politic get changed.

Some additional information for you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbPIgSNfuzE]Islam: 270 Million Bodies in 1400 Years - What Every Kafir Must Know! - YouTube[/ame]

I know an Islamic family and they're nice folks. They run a local quickie mart. Actually they have several in this part of the state. The old man is especially cool. Mr. Shahid. They're from Pakistan.
His 3 sons are each named Atta which I can't quite figure out why.

I know an Islamic family and they're nice folks. They run a local quickie mart. Actually they have several in this part of the state. The old man is especially cool. Mr. Shahid. They're from Pakistan.

Not for nothing but whenever Muslims are a tiny minority in a country they are always "nice" because they don't have the numbers yet to demand change, look at England, France and Germany as countries where Muslims are demanding to put in Islamic courts and Sharia Law.

Not for nothing but whenever Muslims are a tiny minority in a country they are always "nice" because they don't have the numbers yet to demand change, look at England, France and Germany as countries where Muslims are demanding to put in Islamic courts and Sharia Law.

Yep, after gaining of majority they harass and kill non-Muslims.

And put in to change the laws, start covering up the women, close down strip clubs, adult stores and making alcohol illegal as well as pork.

And put in to change the laws, start covering up the women, close down strip clubs, adult stores and making alcohol illegal as well as pork.

Don't forget that they must kill all infidels according to the hateful teaching of Quran.

Quotes from the Qur'an

Don't forget that they must kill all infidels according to the hateful teaching of Quran.

Quotes from the Qur'an

As long as you submit to Islamic law you will be fine.

If not, than dead.

Islam is not a Religion, but a Political Teaching and Ideology of Terrorism.

islami+fashion.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back