50 years to the day & yet...

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA

Thousands turn out at march, rally honoring MLK's legacy, organizers say

3sdnynr.png

56 views and no comment? Prolly because its true. I did get a thanks though :)

Yes you did....from one of your liberal cronies. Y'all seem to forget that it was the Democrats that opposed and delayed civil rights for blacks. Johnson later pushed it only for the votes...as evidenced by his most ludicrous quote.

Y'all seem to forget that the Confederacy was driven by Democrats.

Y'all seem to forget a lot of history in making your asinine claims regarding who is helping who.

Y'all seem to forget that Obama has created more poor black people in his drive to control them all.

mail

mail

STOP BEING A RETARD W/ THAT FAILED ARGUMENT!!! Who did those people vote for AFTER 1964 smart guy? I'll tell you: :up: Republicorp. Why 1964 you may ask? Hmmm. :eusa_think: They're STILL conservatives too :thup:

Last edited:
STOP BEING A RETARD W/ THAT FAILED ARGUMENT!!! Who did those people vote for AFTER 1964 smart guy? I'll tell you: :up: Republicorp. Why 1964 you may ask? Hmmm. :eusa_think: They're STILL conservatives too :thup:

Sure they are....:cuckoo:

That's why they voted for the Marxist! :lol:

different narrative, that is all. You are still the slave drivers of America
Go crack yo whip crakkkka

Forum List

Back