50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

Sorry Old. You were the one talking about them having the ability to make tools. I merely said they may have already had access to them. Try quoting me where i said they actually made the tools.

Wow, what a weak attempt at spin. It's too bad you lack the character to admit you were wrong, because this would be a great time for it.

Well why dont you make his case for him? Quote me where I said they made the tools.

Don't you have any self-respect at all?

Its just nervous laughter your feeling. Where did I say it was used to make tools? That hasnt been established yet. I already told you the proof will be coming shortly. Probably in the next couple of years. Some of the artifacts found in the Americas had to have been made from iron tools. Sooner or later they will find them if not already.

That's not nervous laughter...that's just good old fashioned belly laughing because you whiffed on that one so badly.

We were talking about whether or not Native American Indians had the ability to make iron tools and you declared that they did because of your so called "mine" from 12,000 years ago. The only problem is that A) it's not in North America...it's down in Peru and B) they didn't dig up iron ore to make tools...they dug up iron oxide to use as paint.
That's PAINT!!! Not a tool...PAINT!!!

What artifacts found in the Americas had to have been made from iron tools? To the best of my knowledge the only iron being used prior to colonization is a few iron arrowheads that were made from meteorites. That's it, Sparky!

But you can't admit that you're wrong...can you? You're so bound and determined to paint the Europeans as the "bad guys" no matter what, that you have to alter history to try and make Native Americans something that they simply were not.

Sorry Old. You were the one talking about them having the ability to make tools. I merely said they may have already had access to them. Try quoting me where i said they actually made the tools. You are so quick to try and prove your ancestors did not swindle them that you made the error of assuming. I did that to pave the way for my contention that Africans from West Africa already had the technology to make iron tools and were in North America. My point in mentioning the mines is to illuminate that they did have mines and understood about metallurgy. Its already proven that there are people that migrated from South America to North America. Why wouldn't they bring that Knowledge with them?

You're becoming a joke at this point. How do you get from digging up iron oxide to use for paint to them understanding metallurgy? That's laughable. They didn't have a clue about metallurgy.

So West Africans came to America and introduced iron tool making to the Native Americans? That's your new contention? LOL You couldn't get more ignorant if you tried! Seriously Dude...you think you're playing chess and are four moves ahead? You're struggling to play Tic Tac Toe. Let's see one shred of proof that backs up ANYTHING you've said here.

Forum List

Back