50 states sign secede petitions

675,000 people have signed a secession petition?

Wow. I am surprised how small that number is. When you consider even all the people with an IQ under 100 have access to the internet, that only two tenths of one percent of the US population clicked on this petition, that is kind of surprising.

I would have expected at least one person out of one hundred would click it. We have way more retards than that!

We even have a higher percentage right here on this board who think 675,000 is something to brag about. :lol:

Damn!! That's 670,000 more than there are members of the KKK.

Miniscule, inconsequential and not worth thinking about.

Or is THAT group somehow different?

Isn't this like the twentieth thread on this. So there are a bunch of nutjobs who want to secede. I guarantee you that they are a very small percentage from each state. I don't care if they come up with 6 million signatures from 50 states. They will need many more than that to even begin to make this a discussion.

why are right wingers CRAZY?

Every ex-U.S. citizen of every state that secedes would lose their Social Security and Medicare,

no matter how much they paid in. If you're 65 or older in a seceding state, your SS and Medicare stops.

If you're younger and were planning on getting it, you don't.

On the other hand, that will be a huge windfall for what remains of the real America.

In a close election year, every vote counts, so election watchdogs want to make sure every vote is legitimate. 2012 turned out to be a much less tight race than many predicted, but the vigilant vote watchers of America still had their eyes out for any oddities at the election. Here are four instances of perplexities at the polls that have some election overseers in Pennsylvania, Maine, Florida and Ohio crying voter fraud.

Zero Votes for Romney, 'Dozens of Black' Voters Prompt Cries of Voter Fraud - ABC News

Every ex-U.S. citizen of every state that secedes would lose their Social Security and Medicare,

no matter how much they paid in. If you're 65 or older in a seceding state, your SS and Medicare stops.

If you're younger and were planning on getting it, you don't.

On the other hand, that will be a huge windfall for what remains of the real America.

Where are you going to get your oil?

Forum List

Back