50 states sign secede petitions

Isn't this like the twentieth thread on this. So there are a bunch of nutjobs who want to secede. I guarantee you that they are a very small percentage from each state. I don't care if they come up with 6 million signatures from 50 states. They will need many more than that to even begin to make this a discussion.

yawn....let me know when you reach 2/3rds in one state. You guys are reaching for something as if this is a brand new thing.

Isn't this like the twentieth thread on this. So there are a bunch of nutjobs who want to secede. I guarantee you that they are a very small percentage from each state. I don't care if they come up with 6 million signatures from 50 states. They will need many more than that to even begin to make this a discussion.

I find it funny that some cities want to secede from their state...

CORRECTION ON TITLE:

"Retards who live in 50 different states sign seccession petition".

I have not yet seen 1 state governor, representative, or anyone really important...or for that matter, anyone who lives in a home that isn't on wheels.........sign one of these petitions.

The people signing them are making the far right movement look even dumber. If that was even possible. Guess it is.

There are also petitions calling for those who signed the petitions to be deported....to where though???

do a search before starting a duplicate thread :eusa_doh: You're making more work for the maudes.

I look on the first page before starting a thread. I don't hang out here all day, so I don't know what's been posted or not been posted. That all 50 states have started petitions seems news worthy and so I started a thread.

What is noteworthy is that the people signing such petitions are demonstrating that they care nothing about their nation. All their posturing concerning patriotism was nothing but lies. All they care about is their bigotry and idiotic political ideologies.

The far right wingers calling for seccession are about equal to the left wing whacks in SanFran who drink wheat grass and dont believe in gender assigned bathrooms.

do a search before starting a duplicate thread :eusa_doh: You're making more work for the maudes.

I look on the first page before starting a thread. I don't hang out here all day, so I don't know what's been posted or not been posted. That all 50 states have started petitions seems news worthy and so I started a thread.

Clearly that’s not the case.

What is noteworthy is that the people signing such petitions are demonstrating that they care nothing about their nation. All their posturing concerning patriotism was nothing but lies. All they care about is their bigotry and idiotic political ideologies.

Because people want to change governments because they don't care about their nation...

If it were states it would be noteworthy. It isnt the states but citizens in those states.

If it were states it would be noteworthy. It isnt the states but citizens in those states.

NO, it's noteworthy because it has never happened before.

207555_10151518765724966_1107629232_n.jpg

Forum List

Back