50 Million Americans Still Don't Have Health Insurance

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
- Due To Delays In Implementing Health Reform

WASHINGTON (AP) — Here's a reality check for President Barack Obama's health overhaul: Three out of four uninsured Americans live in states that have yet to figure out how to deliver on its promise of affordable medical care.

This is the year that will make or break the health care law. States were supposed to be partners in carrying out the biggest safety net expansion since Medicare and Medicaid, and the White House claims they're making steady progress.

But an analysis by The Associated Press shows that states are moving in fits and starts. Combined with new insurance coverage estimates from the nonpartisan Urban Institute, it reveals a patchwork nation.

read more 50 Million Americans Still Don't Have Health Insurance Due To Delays In Implementing Health Reform - Business Insider

Too bad.

Quit spending the MacDonalds paycheck on bling, 60 inch TVs, and the latest smart phone and but some health insurance instaed of waiting for the taxpayer to buy it for you.

- Due To Delays In Implementing Health Reform

WASHINGTON (AP) — Here's a reality check for President Barack Obama's health overhaul: Three out of four uninsured Americans live in states that have yet to figure out how to deliver on its promise of affordable medical care.

This is the year that will make or break the health care law. States were supposed to be partners in carrying out the biggest safety net expansion since Medicare and Medicaid, and the White House claims they're making steady progress.

But an analysis by The Associated Press shows that states are moving in fits and starts. Combined with new insurance coverage estimates from the nonpartisan Urban Institute, it reveals a patchwork nation.

read more 50 Million Americans Still Don't Have Health Insurance Due To Delays In Implementing Health Reform - Business Insider

Have you considered the advice in post #2?
Why not?
Not interested in dispersing your own money?

If the Leftist is interested in a more ‘fair’ redistribution of wealth, let him vote for lower taxes, and then he can distribute his now larger share of his wealth to the lesser compensated folks.

a. Illustrative of reality is the fact that the Leftist refrains from paying above the stated price for goods and services…he wants, as everyone else does, competition between said services. Only then does he stand a chance of getting a “fair” price. In his own enterprise, he strives to improve quality or lower price…’else his potential customers will take their business to others. Unless he has the power of government!
"The Secret Knowledge: On the Dismantling of American Culture," David Mamet.

Republicans say "good". Then they shout, "LET THEM DIE!"

If you Leftists are able to destroy the free market system many more will actually- not virtually- die.

And, speaking of dying....

"The group that Agent Grathwold infiltrated included Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, Mark Rudd, Linda Evans, Jeff Jones, and many others, most of whom have graduate degrees, from Columbia and other well-known educational centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people.

These groups imagined taking over the United States, and then turning over vast areas to occupation by Cuba, China, Vietnam, and others. Those who resisted would be sent to re-education camps…or….

I asked, “Well what is going to happen to those people we can’t reeducate, that are diehard capitalists?” And the reply was that they’d have to be eliminated. And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers. And when I say “eliminate,” I mean “kill.” Twenty-five million people….And they were dead serious."
Larry Grathwohl on Ayers' plan for American re-education camps and the need to kill millions - YouTube

I suppose you think the Leftists would let you help kill all those who don't agree, huh?

Republicans say "good". Then they shout, "LET THEM DIE!"

If you Leftists are able to destroy the free market system many more will actually- not virtually- die.

And, speaking of dying....

"The group that Agent Grathwold infiltrated included Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, Mark Rudd, Linda Evans, Jeff Jones, and many others, most of whom have graduate degrees, from Columbia and other well-known educational centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people.

These groups imagined taking over the United States, and then turning over vast areas to occupation by Cuba, China, Vietnam, and others. Those who resisted would be sent to re-education camps…or….

I asked, “Well what is going to happen to those people we can’t reeducate, that are diehard capitalists?” And the reply was that they’d have to be eliminated. And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers. And when I say “eliminate,” I mean “kill.” Twenty-five million people….And they were dead serious."
Larry Grathwohl on Ayers' plan for American re-education camps and the need to kill millions - YouTube

I suppose you think the Leftists would let you help kill all those who don't agree, huh?

Yea, when it comes to the FREE MARKET, I'm with YOU! No money? Die "motherfucker".

LET HIM DIE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back