50 illegal immigrants in Detroit could be deported after raid on underground cockfight

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Immigration raid at Detroit cockfight could get 50 deported

DETROIT (AP) — About 50 men could be deported after they were caught during an immigration raid on a suspected cockfighting and illegal gambling operation in Detroit.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman Khaalid Walls said Monday that the men primarily are from Mexico and are in violation of immigration law. They face removal proceedings.

They were among 86 people found Saturday in an abandoned warehouse on Detroit’s southwest side. One person faces criminal gambling charges.

The raid was led by Homeland Security Investigations and involved 140 personnel from area departments. It followed several months of investigation into cockfighting and illegal gambling.

More than 100 roosters were turned over to state agriculture officials...

Nice. Every bit counts.

Fkn corruption.

You know they did it just so those agricultural officials could have free chicken dinners.

:badgrin:

I love immigrants from all counties, we are all descendants of immigrants. That being said, I loathe illegal aliens, which bring with them so much negative baggage , in such large numbers, with their holier than thou arrogance. (THEY refuse to immigrate legally or acculturate).
Mexican culture is a lot of things. So often are they praised as hard working and seeking the American dream as "immigrants". But we rarely hear about the more disturbing aspects of Mexican culture. The male driven homophobic, misogynist, brutal almost sociopathic side of illegal Mexican aliens. And seeing that first hand really opened my eyes. And once you realize that, all the kings horses and all the kings men or any of all that liberal feel-good propaganda is going to balance out that dark side.

Forum List

Back