50 bil to rebuild Iraq, no offsets. Money to fix America, no no no

MW, You forget about all the facts that PROVE Iraq was a bullshit war.

Just living in an alternative universe where all con propaganda is the facts doesnt make it reality

Just living in an alternative universe where all con propaganda is the facts doesnt make it reality

You of all people have no room to talk about living in an alternative universe.

Folks here laugh at you constantly because of your habit of believing nonsense and this is no different.

yeah right wing brain washed fools.

we dont laugh at you guys much, your lies are not funny.

Once again, another stupid premise off the fingertips of TDM.

It is not the cost of fixing America that conservatives have a problem with. It is how that money is going to be spent. She used $50 billion as a figure. I'd be more than happy to spend $500 billion, A cool Trillion, even $5 Trillion if it were actually going to help America and not simply be money flushed down the frigging toilet which is the only plan Barack Obama has offered to date. He's already flushed nearly $800 Billion, now he wants to flush another $450 Billion and he wants us to give him four more years so he can flush more. God knows how much he flushed with the ACA!

Sorry, I think it is time to try something that might actually work for a change.

Oh, and I have always opposed the money being spent to rebuild Iraq and I only supported the capture of Saddam Hussein. Once we took him out, I said it was time to leave. We don't need troops on the ground in Iraq. We need the threat of force should things get volatile there again. Our special forces were all that was needed, not a whole frigging army with targets on their backs corralled in the streets of Baghdad.

Immie

Im fairly certain that whether you agree or disagree with the reasons for going into Iraq that it was a still a real war. Nothing BS about it.

You really need to stop lying. Especially to yourself.

Forum List

Back