50 bil to rebuild Iraq, no offsets. Money to fix America, no no no

So, who held Congress when job losses began?

Or are you complaining about Iraq, which the Dem Congress funded?

I am really :confused: here!

Who held back the broker rules in the GLB act for 7 years?

Who started two wars and abondoned the first one to Go get sadam by lying to the American people?

So you claim to be so stupid that you blame the dem congress for everything that Bush did as president?

Ill remember to never expect a republican to EVER take any responsibility for ANYTHING that happens while they are in office.

Oh I see , burning money on Iraq was jsut fine while your team was crashing the entire worlds economy with its irresponsible behavior like shipping pallets and pallets of money into the country that just went poof.

What the fuck ... its amazing that one cant admit theirs wrongs. List as many as you want and I will list double for the dems who controlled everything 2 years before the shit stain moved into the white house.
So we as Americans should give him billions more to spend on WHAT? The same things the trillions were supposed to be spent on and didn't help or is it going to be spent on things he hasn't told us yet because that's in the next speech!! After all you have to pass it to see whats in it and that also didnt work well last time it was used and the dems know it giving away all the waivers ....
I dont think Iraq should get a dime when we are in need we already freed them so to speak and if we are then we should get oil for it so our efforts are not in waste either.

Your team is currently spending billions in Libya with billions more to come in the years ahead

CHART OF THE DAY: It's Official: Obama Is Creaming Bush When It Comes To Jobs

because you guys fucked things up REAL bad and then Fought EVERTHING that could help since you took the house

There are only so many jobs you can lose in a short recession.....a recession that ended during the Summer of 09.

Problem is Obama policies are never gonna get any of the lost jobs back. You should be seeing a recovery and job gains. Instead we're just not losing as many jobs as we were during the recession. Zero job growth last month. ZERO.

The only thing the House has done is cut the faucet down to a steady flow of spending instead of an out of control gusher. Obama is the one doing the damage. He spent trillions where he shouldn't have, he's pressuring companies to allow unions to take them over, and he's preventing others from moving to more competitive job markets....forcing them to leave the country....practically encouraging them to outsource.

He admitted that shovel-ready projects was just a campaign slogan and the Summer of Recovery was just rhetoric.

All of his economic advisers have jumped ship and gone back to their colleges and universities so they can fill our kids heads with more useless garbage.

You bought all of his bull shit and you only make yourself look ridiculous by repeating it.

Last edited:
great thread TM, the right cant deal with the boondoggle that is Iraq. wasting billion on Iraqi infrastructure while stifling our own people will eventually sink in on the US public, only a matter of time. Obama has to beat this dead horse more, im afraid.

I spent 3 TODs in Iraq, you don't want to know the waste going on. I always wondered why we had such a vibrant work situation in Iraq and not at home, sort of mind boggling.

The dow was at 8000 when Obama took office.

Thank you so much for your service Nole.

Three tours of duty is one hell of a sacrafice for this country.

I shudder to think of the people over there and what they had to put up with.

getting shot at all day and then having to worry wether taking a shower will get you killed.

Just a real clusterfuck.

great thread TM, the right cant deal with the boondoggle that is Iraq. wasting billion on Iraqi infrastructure while stifling our own people will eventually sink in on the US public, only a matter of time. Obama has to beat this dead horse more, im afraid.

I spent 3 TODs in Iraq, you don't want to know the waste going on. I always wondered why we had such a vibrant work situation in Iraq and not at home, sort of mind boggling.

Don't encourage her.

We're trying to get her to recognize and you only encourage her insanity.

Oh....btw, we're the only country that rebuilds the countries we defeat. The waste is always tremendous in an unstable government like Iraq....or Somalia where was deployed. Now Obama is bailing on Iraq and leaving whatever we built there to the Iraqis.

Talk about massive waste.

And yet, it was the right that "CREATED: the boondoggle that is Iraq. Bush signed treaties and agreements that we, unfortunately stuck with. One president can't just magically undo what the other president did. Right wingers ask with a serious and straight face, "Why not"?

waste was part of Iraq on day one dude. end of subject.

If you wan to have the 2000 election debacles discussion, would have Gore invaded Iraq, we can go there. other than that, no one is duped, this is a GOP mess in Iraq, game, set, match!

Im not okay with rebuilding Muslim infrastructure on the back of the tax payer. Im a bit more at ease with using tax payers money to help fellow Americans. sort of simple really.

What would have been more fitting is if we had destroyed Iraq's infrastructure, stole their money, lit their oil wells on fire and let Kuwaiti truck drivers haul everything that's not nailed down off to Kuwait City.

STFU dickwad.

Last edited:
already with the insults. go on, keep raping these oil rich nations and see what happens, could eventually make 9/11 look tame.

In life we have a choice, a wrong way and the right way. its your choice.

its quite a shame that we have spent billions on rebuilding Muslim infrastructure while completely blocking any sort of help for the people who actually provide the funds used in Iraq. What a hot mess the GOP is.

mudwistel, you been to Iraq lately?

waste was part of Iraq on day one dude. end of subject.

If you wan to have the 2000 election debacles discussion, would have Gore invaded Iraq, we can go there. other than that, no one is duped, this is a GOP mess in Iraq, game, set, match!

Im not okay with rebuilding Muslim infrastructure on the back of the tax payer. Im a bit more at ease with using tax payers money to help fellow Americans. sort of simple really.

They tried to privatize war.

The oil wells spent years with broken measuring dials on them, they never replace the mechanisms that measure how much oil was being pumped.

They pumped and pumped oil without ever replacing these parts of teh equipment.

Gee why do you think they never replaced them?

Somewhere in the world they were selling on the black market OR someone has one hell of a reserve stashed somewhere. Likey both.

They went in to rape Iraq.

That really made the Muslim people hate us less huh?

Keeping the US safe had NOTHING to do with why we went into Iraq

That was before the Community Organizer ran up 4 trillion in new debt.

It wasn't a community organizer that got us into a world of shit by starting two wars that required nation building, a whole new department, a whole new entitlement and many other expensive programs while not only NOT finding a way to pay for them, but actually cutting revenue.

THAT was a cowboy from Texas by way of Connecticut.

What would have been more fitting is if we had destroyed Iraq's infrastructure, stole their money, lit their oil wells on fire and let Kuwaiti truck drivers haul everything that's not nailed down off to Kuwait City.

STFU dickwad.

Kuwait was never an ally. The invasion was greenlighted by April Glaspie.

So, who held Congress when job losses began?

Or are you complaining about Iraq, which the Dem Congress funded?

I am really :confused: here!

Who held back the broker rules in the GLB act for 7 years?

Who started two wars and abondoned the first one to Go get sadam by lying to the American people?

So you claim to be so stupid that you blame the dem congress for everything that Bush did as president?

Ill remember to never expect a republican to EVER take any responsibility for ANYTHING that happens while they are in office.

errrrrrrrrr....... HELLO? I asked you to clarify what it was you were ragging about.
Is that deserving of a rude diatribe from you?

Forum List

Back