50 and 60 dollars a bottle for beer.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Of course it is imported and has 32 percent volume alcohol and 41 percent volume alcohol.

But notice the piece warns of some how irresponisble tens and college kids chugging it. I don't doubt that if it gets popular some of these types will buy a couple bottles. But they can not afford much and since it is all about getting drunk with them will stick with the lower content beer that is MUCH cheaper.

Super-High Alcohol Beer Heads to the U.S. - Yahoo! News

Loved the Nanny State Beer by the way.

WOW, they did it.

A SHOT AND a BEER all in one!

That is insane, it's cheaper to buy a 5th of Jack Daniels and a 6 pack.

Of course it is imported and has 32 percent volume alcohol and 41 percent volume alcohol.

But notice the piece warns of some how irresponisble tens and college kids chugging it. I don't doubt that if it gets popular some of these types will buy a couple bottles. But they can not afford much and since it is all about getting drunk with them will stick with the lower content beer that is MUCH cheaper.

That's not beer, that's formerly beer.

When they freeze it to remove excess water it become hard liquor.

At 64 or 81 proof, calling it beer (even if it still foams) is just silly.

Why would anyone be so stupid to spend that kind of money on liquor?

Hard to say. I wonder how people spend $5.00 a pack to smoke. Even if you're addicted, it has to hit you financially at some point.

I'll have to try one.

Why would anyone be so stupid to spend that kind of money on liquor?

Hard to say. I wonder how people spend $5.00 a pack to smoke. Even if you're addicted, it has to hit you financially at some point.

Seen 7.50 per pack around here, I can't even imagine anyone paying 70 some dollars for 10 packs of paper and ground leaves worth about '3¢' a pack, the packaging is probably costs more than the product.

But as an ex smoker, 3 packs a day minimum, I remember people asking me why I am paying 35¢ per pack and my reply was, when it gets to 75¢/pk I'll quit. Never did, until I was forced to, Been 11 years now. The increased sense of smell, and taste of foods, makes me want to kick myself in the butt for all the years I was addicted to this 'drug'. No really addicted smoker is going to listen to anyone's pleas to stop until something happens that makes the decision for them.

Another in the lists of the 'crimes of the century', dramatic statement I know, was what the tobacco companies did to hide the real truth about their product while millions became hooked on it's effects. I think corporations are still playing the same game in other areas.

Okay, my dramatics are over................

The moment that cigarettes are $100 a pack, I plan on cutting down on my smoking.

Those of you who have been truly addicted to nicotine understand, I'm sure.

Wonder what kind of horse makes beer that costs this much? That's pretty high for horse piss. I've said it before, and I will say it again. There should only be one, and only one, form of alcoholic drink in this country and it should be Jack Daniels. It would solve so many problems, like going to the liquor store and trying to make a decision on what to buy. If there was only Jack Daniels available to purchase, your selection choice would be solved and it would be a much better world for us to live in. I know many people don't believe this, and many people will never accept this as fact, but if more people in the world drank Jack Daniels it would be a world full of pure haromony.

Wonder what kind of horse makes beer that costs this much? That's pretty high for horse piss. I've said it before, and I will say it again. There should only be one, and only one, form of alcoholic drink in this country and it should be Jack Daniels. It would solve so many problems, like going to the liquor store and trying to make a decision on what to buy. If there was only Jack Daniels available to purchase, your selection choice would be solved and it would be a much better world for us to live in. I know many people don't believe this, and many people will never accept this as fact, but if more people in the world drank Jack Daniels it would be a world full of pure haromony.

Hey 'Drac', I hear 'they' are going to make another new beer with 32% blood, several "TYPES" 'O' 'A' 'AB-' etc for the discriminating vampires.

I don't know about the whole selection thing :doubt:

But I will agree with you on the world peace prospects that Jack offers.

40% alcohol by volume is any regular-strength liquor.

You're not stupid until you're trying something like this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnpLHp9YCYo]YouTube - how to chug ever clear*do not atempt this*[/ame]

Everclear is 95% alcohol (190 proof) by volume. More useful as fuel than personal poison.

40% alcohol by volume is any regular-strength liquor.

You're not stupid until you're trying something like this...

YouTube - how to chug ever clear*do not atempt this*

Everclear is 95% alcohol (190 proof) by volume. More useful as fuel than personal poison.

Looks like a painful way to commit suicide.

We used to cut a hole in the top of a LARGE watermelon and put a medium sized bottle of everclear into it. Let it sit for a day or so in the fridge and eat the watermelon.

No thanks, give me my cheap, drinkable domestic beers anyday. PBR anyone?

My tastes in beer are rather catholic.

I won't refuse a PBR, and Schlitiz or Rolling Rock when that's on the meuni, either. I've grown an affection for various cheaper ales like Rams head or Ballentines, too.

But if I had my druthers?

I'druther drink something less pedestrian.

Pilsner Urguell for example, or the REAL Budwieser from Bohemia, as two examples.

I'm very fond of Corona in the summer (with lime, of course).

I'm partial to various India Pales ales, too, especially in the winter.

Good beer is a gift from nature.

Great beer is a gift from GOD.

No thanks, give me my cheap, drinkable domestic beers anyday. PBR anyone?

My tastes in beer are rather catholic.

I won't refuse a PBR, and Schlitiz or Rolling Rock when that's on the meuni, either. I've grown an affection for various cheaper ales like Rams head or Ballentines, too.

But if I had my druthers?

I'druther drink something less pedestrian.

Pilsner Urguell for example, or the REAL Budwieser from Bohemia, as two examples.

I'm very fond of Corona in the summer (with lime, of course).

I'm partial to various India Pales ales, too, especially in the winter.

Good beer is a gift from nature.

Great beer is a gift from GOD.

Well, when I drink its usually all or none. For just one beer, yeah the better beers are good. But for more prolonged drinking, the domestics is preferable. Plus at the moment I'm kind of poor, so when I go out I get the cheapest beer possible, plus I usually need a lot to get drunk so it already can get costly to have a night out

Hey 'Drac', I hear 'they' are going to make another new beer with 32% blood, several "TYPES" 'O' 'A' 'AB-' etc for the discriminating vampires.

It's already here:

4510742193_bfd430c542.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back