50-60 High Schoolers Rob Convenience Store at the Same Time

It's a black thing, your cracker ass just don't get it. Same shit has happened it Houston and surprise, they were all black too.

It's a black thing, your cracker ass just don't get it. Same shit has happened it Houston and surprise, they were all black too.

Man, you're a racist fuck.

I used to do shit like this with my lily white friends back in high school.

Kids these days...always rabble-rousing!

grumpydudes.jpg

does it matter if bad parenting is to blame, or prediliction to crime and rioting? it still results in the same thing.

they didn't really rob though. they were just being morons.

Some did.

I doubt Art 15 is being truthful about doing the same, though I wouldn't doubt that many teens would go along with a 'lark' like this. They can be incredibly pack like and plain dumb, whatever color.

Yes they did rob the store.

A new phenomenon in our school is group fights. No more one on one guy fights. One victim and usually five or six accomplices kicking the kid in the head when they are down.

Happened to my son. Black guy hit him for "flirting with his girlfriend". While he was down on the ground, five other kids started kicking him. They didn't even know what the fight was about.

But we must make excuses for these disadvantaged children. No parents and all. :eusa_sick:

Last edited:
they didn't really rob though. they were just being morons.

Some did.

I doubt Art 15 is being truthful about doing the same, though I wouldn't doubt that many teens would go along with a 'lark' like this. They can be incredibly pack like and plain dumb, whatever color.

everyone always says that it could be any race that does stuff like this but it usually turns out to be black kids. I find it hard to believe that the media hides stories of whites and asians swarming stores, so why isnt there at least 2 or 3 times as many videos showing non-blacks rioting?

Forum List

Back