50/50 Bet? Anyone know what it is?

Maybe a little more info is needed.....unless Joseph with his coat of many colors comes along.

Do you mean the odds of winning are 50/50?
Or do you mean the payout is split 50/50 such as half the money raised going to a charity and half going to the winner?
The local high school football games in my area sometimes does a 50/50 drawing in which the winner gets half the proceeds and perhaps the band or some charity gets the other half.

I shall inquire at the first opportune moment. Got a bit of a situation here right now involving pizza and the NBA Western Conference Finals.

The local high school football games in my area sometimes does a 50/50 drawing in which the winner gets half the proceeds and perhaps the band or some charity gets the other half.

Fraternal organizations, Military org's, Little League Games, Bar's and so on and so forth... Most generally not for profit types boost revenue this way... Very popular back in Indiana... Instead of winning a prize if you have the winning ticket you spit the pot 50/50... Hell the Catholic's, sell 50/50 tickets at BINGO...

Forum List

Back