50,000 Tweets Celebrating Murder

I find this appalling, according to this article there were 50,000 tweets from around 25,000 people celebrating Jo Cox's murder:

Jo Cox's murder was followed by 50,000 tweets celebrating her death

I dont as this is a fault of modern society brought on by 14 years of neo marxist misrule. Allowing child rapists, thugs and scum to control the streets while decent people were being threatened with arrest, prison, loss of family etc.

All our humanity has gone out of the window and we need to start from the beginings again. Sack all teachers that show a political element in their lives

I find this appalling, according to this article there were 50,000 tweets from around 25,000 people celebrating Jo Cox's murder:

I dont as this is a fault of modern society brought on by 14 years of neo marxist misrule. Allowing child rapists, thugs and scum to control the streets while decent people were being threatened with arrest, prison, loss of family etc.

All our humanity has gone out of the window and we need to start from the beginings again. Sack all teachers that show a political element in their lives
So you think murder of political opponents is o.k.

Would it have been okay if a Syrian immigrant had done the killing?
Well, if you agree that any politician against Brexit should be killed (and I assume you do, otherwise you would not be making that statement), I'm sure you won't have a problem with a Syrian doing it.

Well, if you agree that any politician against Brexit should be killed (and I assume you do, otherwise you would not be making that statement), I'm sure you won't have a problem with a Syrian doing it.

They say she was so very caring of all peoples troubles....except for the people in her own country.
She's was just another globullist hack like barry....fuk em.

So you think murder of political opponents is o.k.

Where did I say that.

You really need to stop projecting your beliefs in to other peoples posts. I said sack the teachers not kill them, unlike the left who are known for doing just that. And before you ask look at Cambodia under Pol Pot

And twisting the post like this shows that you were not ready for so many critical replies oppositte to your POV

Forum List

Back