5 years ago today - Sandy Hook

Are you going to a meeting of your head and your ass because it's already there! There's a buttload for you!

PowerPoint deck review with my Fortune 500 Client on a program I've had going for 17 years - went even better than expected .. thanks for asking
*And could you please tone it down with the insults? - I do my best to treat you with a degree of respect .. thanks

For your edification, here are studies, white papers, articles etc that have been done with regard to unlicensed dealers at shows and online. I don't have a lot of hope that you will dive in to any great extent .. but you asked and DrLove is a giver.

Semi-Automatic Weapons Without A Background Check Can Be Just A Click Away
The Virtual Loophole: A Survey of Online Gun Sales
How Background Checks for Internet Gun Sales Work
How Dangerous People Evade Background Checks and Buy Illegal Guns Online
Study: Gun deaths, injuries in California spike following Nevada gun shows
Gun Shows | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence
Private Gun Sale Laws by State - FindLaw
What Is the Gun Show Loophole and Why Does it Exist?
Here's why the federal government can't study gun violence
An undercover investigation of illegal sales at gun shows:

And this takes you through the gun show issue state by state -
Gun Show Background Checks State Laws

Under the Gun Control Act of 1968, federal law clearly defined private sellers as anyone who sold no more than four firearms per year. But the 1986 Firearm Owners Protection Act lifted that restriction and loosely defined private sellers as people who do not rely on gun sales as the principal way of obtaining their livelihood.

So IOW, now all one has to do is CLAIM that they don't rely on gun sales as their primary means of income. The mistake often made by posters on these boards with regard to gun laws is assuming that the laws in THEIR state apply to everyone. Nope - it's all over the map.

You might remember Klebold and Harris from Columbine High. They went to a gun show and brought along Klebold's girlfriend who was old enough as their straw buyer. Witnesses indicate that they literally went booth to booth asking each if they were licensed. If the answer was yes, they moved along to the next.

VPC - Where'd They Get Their Guns? - Columbine High School, Littleton, Colorado
Man Pleads Guilty to Selling Gun to Columbine Killers

A look at "Dirty Dealers":
How They Got The Guns

There you have it and you're welcome. Please hold off on a response for at least 20 minutes prior calling me an idiot who doesn't know what I'm talking about.

Are you going to a meeting of your head and your ass because it's already there! There's a buttload for you!

PowerPoint deck review with my Fortune 500 Client on a program I've had going for 17 years - went even better than expected .. thanks for asking
*And could you please tone it down with the insults? - I do my best to treat you with a degree of respect .. thanks

For your edification, here are studies, white papers, articles etc that have been done with regard to unlicensed dealers at shows and online. I don't have a lot of hope that you will dive in to any great extent .. but you asked and DrLove is a giver.

Semi-Automatic Weapons Without A Background Check Can Be Just A Click Away
The Virtual Loophole: A Survey of Online Gun Sales
How Background Checks for Internet Gun Sales Work
How Dangerous People Evade Background Checks and Buy Illegal Guns Online
Study: Gun deaths, injuries in California spike following Nevada gun shows
Gun Shows | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence
Private Gun Sale Laws by State - FindLaw
What Is the Gun Show Loophole and Why Does it Exist?
An undercover investigation of illegal sales at gun shows:

And this takes you through the gun show issue state by state -
Gun Show Background Checks State Laws

Under the Gun Control Act of 1968, federal law clearly defined private sellers as anyone who sold no more than four firearms per year. But the 1986 Firearm Owners Protection Act lifted that restriction and loosely defined private sellers as people who do not rely on gun sales as the principal way of obtaining their livelihood.

So IOW, now all one has to do is CLAIM that they don't rely on gun sales as their primary means of income. The mistake often made by posters on these boards with regard to gun laws is assuming that the laws in THEIR state apply to everyone. Nope - it's all over the map.

You might remember Klebold and Harris from Columbine High. They went to a gun show and brought along Klebold's girlfriend who was old enough as their straw buyer. Witnesses indicate that they literally went booth to booth asking each if they were licensed. If the answer was yes, they moved along to the next.

VPC - Where'd They Get Their Guns? - Columbine High School, Littleton, Colorado
Man Pleads Guilty to Selling Gun to Columbine Killers

A look at "Dirty Dealers":
How They Got The Guns

There you have it and you're welcome. Please hold off on a response for at least 20 minutes prior calling me an idiot who doesn't know what I'm talking about.
Do you know that if you sell a gun to another person that you originally bought the weapon for yourself, that is a straw purchase and you can be heavily fined and go to jail? But then again criminals don't give a shit about the law, which is why many illegals come into this country bringing illegal weapons with them, and then commit crimes, that your liberal party tries to hide from US each event. Your liberal politicians have invited these people into this country and now many of you have to deal with it. I for one wont be a victim of MS-13 or any other illegal that wants to do US harm.

Katie Pavlich - EXCLUSIVE: Documents Detail Heinous Crimes Committed by Gang Members Being Housed in Nogales Processing Center
In an interview with Border Patrol agents, 15-year-old self admitted MS-13 member with the last name Aguilar said he killed a member of rival gang 18th Street six months ago with a fully automatic Uzi before coming to the United States.

"He claims he walked over to the wounded rival, and emptied the magazine into the rival's body," interview documents show.

Holy shit you're diluted.

"Diluted"? Nope, not at all. I'm perfectly straight. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I'm not trying to change your behavior, I don't give two shits what you do.

Apparently you do since you've got all these Paranoia-Man comic books under your arm. Again --- not interested.

You're arguing for gun control

Am I now.

Link?

Funny you should dig yourself into this hole --- I came to this site exactly five years and one week ago, when the hot topic of the moment was the Bob Costas Monday Night Football commentary about gun culture. This was the week that Jovan Belcher of the Chiefs had shot his wife and infant daughter, then drove to his practice field, thanked his coaches for thier coaching and blew his own brains out (this was a coupe of weeks after Michael Dunn killed a kid by shooting into a parked car for playing loud music, a week before Sandy Hook and two weeks before the gun nut in Webster ambushed firefighters coming to address his own arson).

That Bob Costas commentary, as I pointed out at least a thousand times, was splattered all over YouTube, every last one of them describing it as a "gun control rant". Yet the fact is, Bob Costas never mentioned anything about "gun control" at all, even indirectly. Never brought up anything about "laws" or ""potential laws" or "rights" or "Constitution". Absolutely nothing. Zero.

Summa y'all hear what you want to hear, and if what you want isn't there you'll just plug it in. And for what actually is there it's all about :lalala:

So again -------------------------------------------------- Link? You've got five years of my posts to go through. Better get busy.

on the grounds that you've never need guns, and I'm arguing against gun control on the grounds that your experiences aren't typical.

You're arguing with yourself apparently. See directly above.

Juvenile little aggression party? How about fuck you?

How about irony?

Look --- here's a simple reduction of the basic issue in a thread that just popped up here. Both I and the other Paranoia-Man comic book vendor andaronjim posted in that thread about what our hobbies are. Read his and read mine. Tell me which one of us uses our humanity for positive creation and which uses it for destruction.

As I've always said --- it comes down to values.

First and foremost, if you're not pushing gun control I stand corrected. A far left poster on a political message board posting about not needing guns in a thread about how congress hasn't done anything about Sandy Hook, though, would lead most to conclude that pushing for stricter gun laws was your purpose, but if it's not I retract my assumption.

Next up, fair enough. In your opinion, I'm paranoid and overly aggressive. In my opinion, you're sheltered and naïve. Agree to disagree.

Last contention: No, honestly, I REALLY don't give a shit what you do with yourself, so long as it doesn't involve me having to finance it or give up rights for you to achieve it. I'm a pretty libertarian guy specifically because I don't concern myself with things that don't at least potentially concern me or someone I particularly give a shit about. My attitude coming into this post was basically do you, but leave -my- fucking guns alone. If you've got no interest in taking away my right to bear arms, cool, I guess we're done here.

Do you know that if you sell a gun to another person that you originally bought the weapon for yourself, that is a straw purchase and you can be heavily fined and go to jail? But then again criminals don't give a shit about the law, which is why many illegals come into this country bringing illegal weapons with them, and then commit crimes, that your liberal party tries to hide from US each event. Your liberal politicians have invited these people into this country and now many of you have to deal with it. I for one wont be a victim of MS-13 or any other illegal that wants to do US harm.

Katie Pavlich - EXCLUSIVE: Documents Detail Heinous Crimes Committed by Gang Members Being Housed in Nogales Processing Center
In an interview with Border Patrol agents, 15-year-old self admitted MS-13 member with the last name Aguilar said he killed a member of rival gang 18th Street six months ago with a fully automatic Uzi before coming to the United States.

"He claims he walked over to the wounded rival, and emptied the magazine into the rival's body," interview documents show.

Thanks for the information but yes I am aware of this and thanks for the TownHall link and stuff. Please look at a few of my links. There is very little enforcement of existing gun laws because the NRA has the ATF's hands tied on undercover investigations and such.

And they have your politicians bough and paid for, so they can't do what 90% of Americans (including NRA members) WANT them to do.
90% of Americans back background checks for all gun sales?

Sandy Hoax, you mean???

Ya False Flag!! Obama done it to grab our guns!!!

Wadda Dummy

:laugh2:

It was a pathetically pulled off hoax. Did you see where Lenny ( the pussy) Pozner and father of an alleged two time victim is ( killed in two alleged mass shootings) bailed on his lawsuit to shut Wolfgang Halbig up and to stop him from pursuing FOIA requests? He bailed when he was going to have to give his deposition. Those that don't lie? The have nothing to hide. I only have around a hundred things that pokes massive holes in the story of Sandy Hoax...so let's discuss or simply STFU...

Unworthy of discussion outside the loony bin .. AGAIN, stay there.

Conspiracy Theories

PNG4

Thanks for the information but yes I am aware of this and thanks for the TownHall link and stuff. Please look at a few of my links. There is very little enforcement of existing gun laws because the NRA has the ATF's hands tied on undercover investigations and such.

And they have your politicians bough and paid for, so they can't do what 90% of Americans (including NRA members) WANT them to do.

So wait, passing a law that soft-restricts the CDC in particular from researching guns is the same barring the federal government from looking into gun violence? Wowzers. I wasn't aware that the CDC was responsible for all government research, that's a hell of a workload. And if the CDC doesn't do it, then that means the government can't do it, and if the government can't do it, it won't get done, amirite!? Fuck, if only there were some sort of structures or organizations that specialize in academic research. Organizations based around learning and disseminating knowledge, who were capable of studying existing statistics and enacting scientific studies of their own to try and find causal factors in social phenomena like gun violence. But alas, there's just the CDC I guess, and if you stop them from researching something, BAM. That's the end of scientific progress. Too bad human knowledge is so fragile.

So wait, passing a law that soft-restricts the CDC in particular from researching guns is the same barring the federal government from looking into gun violence? Wowzers. I wasn't aware that the CDC was responsible for all government research, that's a hell of a workload. And if the CDC doesn't do it, then that means the government can't do it, and if the government can't do it, it won't get done, amirite!? Fuck, if only there were some sort of structures or organizations that specialize in academic research. Organizations based around learning and disseminating knowledge, who were capable of studying existing statistics and enacting scientific studies of their own to try and find causal factors in social phenomena like gun violence. But alas, there's just the CDC I guess, and if you stop them from researching something, BAM. That's the end of scientific progress. Too bad human knowledge is so fragile.

You make some good points here - Got another meeting and will get back to you, thanks

No one died at Sandy Hoax, Pogo......not a one.

Here is your default forum - kindly stay there

Conspiracy Theories

Nope, dumb ass....because YOU are talking about a topic that has to do with an incident that never happened. So "Yes", what I am posting about as it pertains to the topic is relevant. Sandy Hoax was a staged DHS capstone drill.... no ifs, ands or buts. You SHOULD be embarrassed that this pathetic attempt as an insult to your intelligence but it appears you have very little of that.

\

Sorry that you are offended, Pogo......but Sandy Hook was a staged event that had been in the making/planned over two years before it lamely played out. You could drive a brigade of tanks through the official story.

Oh Bull Fucking Shit. For fucking what?

We have a gun culture in this country. A fetish. And an extremely sick one. If you can't face that, you're not ready for discussion on this shit. That's what killed these 20 innocent kids, and their teachers, and close to a thousand more since then. And you would step all over those bodies, and their grieving parents and siblings, just to get your self-indulgent internet fantasy on. Because it's all about Numero Uno and your attention, and fuck everybody else.

Grow a life, LOSER. Onto Ignore with your worthless carcass. Go fuck yourself, subhuman.

Wrong, deluded one.

What denying Americans their true right to bear arms is about is growing government and the dependency upon it.

If everyone open-carried and had training, there would be less of a need for:

Police
Security Guards
TSA
Judges
Jails
Lawyers
Government administrators
FBI Agents
ATF agents
"Homeland Security" agents. <<<===This one really gets me. Country did fine for 200 years without those jokers. How many "incidents" have happened since they were created? What's that? More than the previous 50 years?

It would reduce the amount of government needed by a sizable chunk. Those who would keep people cowed don't like the idea that people can, by and large, handle their own problems, and be self-sufficient without the government being involved.

What the fuck does any iota of that shit have to do with an asshole waddling in here claiming these 20 slaughtered kids don't exist? Hm?

Can you prove they do? Can you claim that if every one of those school workers was carrying, there wouldn't have been a greater chance of stopping Lanza?

Are you completely illiterate or do you just play one on the internets??

Once AGAIN the troll poster waddled in here trying to claim the whole thing NEVER HAPPENED. Don't you GET it??

There isn't any '"woulda shoulda coulda" question here. He's claiming the incident DOES NOT EXIST.

:dunno: Can't fix Stoopid.

Pogo is calling me a "troll"? He can't debate me on the topic or even have a reasonable discussion and he has a melt-down of monumental proportions. What is it about pointing out the lies of this corporate entity these serfs worship as "gubermint" causes such reactions? Hmmmmmmm????

Holy shit you're diluted.

"Diluted"? Nope, not at all. I'm perfectly straight. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I'm not trying to change your behavior, I don't give two shits what you do.

Apparently you do since you've got all these Paranoia-Man comic books under your arm. Again --- not interested.

You're arguing for gun control

Am I now.

Link?

Funny you should dig yourself into this hole --- I came to this site exactly five years and one week ago, when the hot topic of the moment was the Bob Costas Monday Night Football commentary about gun culture. This was the week that Jovan Belcher of the Chiefs had shot his wife and infant daughter, then drove to his practice field, thanked his coaches for thier coaching and blew his own brains out (this was a coupe of weeks after Michael Dunn killed a kid by shooting into a parked car for playing loud music, a week before Sandy Hook and two weeks before the gun nut in Webster ambushed firefighters coming to address his own arson).

That Bob Costas commentary, as I pointed out at least a thousand times, was splattered all over YouTube, every last one of them describing it as a "gun control rant". Yet the fact is, Bob Costas never mentioned anything about "gun control" at all, even indirectly. Never brought up anything about "laws" or ""potential laws" or "rights" or "Constitution". Absolutely nothing. Zero.

Summa y'all hear what you want to hear, and if what you want isn't there you'll just plug it in. And for what actually is there it's all about :lalala:

So again -------------------------------------------------- Link? You've got five years of my posts to go through. Better get busy.

on the grounds that you've never need guns, and I'm arguing against gun control on the grounds that your experiences aren't typical.

You're arguing with yourself apparently. See directly above.

Juvenile little aggression party? How about fuck you?

How about irony?

Look --- here's a simple reduction of the basic issue in a thread that just popped up here. Both I and the other Paranoia-Man comic book vendor andaronjim posted in that thread about what our hobbies are. Read his and read mine. Tell me which one of us uses our humanity for positive creation and which uses it for destruction.

As I've always said --- it comes down to values.
My hobby will stop a rapist from raping a woman or a Jihadist from cutting off the head of an infidel. Your hobby will have your own head removed from your shoulders and your grave will look like this...

Once again --- back comes the Paranoia-Man comic book vendor. Still not interested, never will be.

As already noted, it's all about values. Some of us value construction, others obsess with destruction. Your values are obviously the latter.

Forum List

Back