5 Years ago Today in Beslan

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
Here is a tribute to the children that died, and those who are suffering even today because of the actions of the terrorists

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp0b5YYg9-0]YouTube - Beslan Tribute[/ame]

Now now, Muslim terrorists are the exception not the rule. Just cause THOUSANDS of them exists, and MILLIONS support them along with a large number of Muslim Governments.

Next we will be reminded that HUNDREDS of years ago before the Catholic church had an internal reformation there was the inquisition and that is exactly the same.

Cause Christians riot and burn over cartoons or cause a woman is not covered head to foot in black sack cloth.

The slaughter of the innocents. And for what? I cannot even remember why they said they did it. Must have been important huh?

So terrible, and so sad.

One of saddest things is that this awful 3 days helped to steal any hope for a Heaven from these children :(

One of saddest things is that this awful 3 days helped to steal any hope for a Heaven from these children :(

why?

hello? why can't the victims of the hostage situation in beslan hope for a heaven? shouldn't the dead victims be in heaven for about 5 years now? and the living victims could still hope for heaven?

what did you try to convey with your statement, pixiestix?

why?

hello? why can't the victims of the hostage situation in beslan hope for a heaven? shouldn't the dead victims be in heaven for about 5 years now? and the living victims could still hope for heaven?

Did you watch the entire video? if so, you will see a few references by little ones saying they don't believe in God, and another of course referencing otherwise. But the one little boy made me very sad when he proudly proclaimed he did not believe in God, but that he believes in Russia

It was something that struck me on a personal level, that is all.

I did not say the victims were not in Heaven, I am sure that they are.

Last edited:

Did you watch the entire video? if so, you will see a few references by little ones saying they don't believe in God, and another of course referencing otherwise. But the one little boy made me very sad when he proudly proclaimed he did not believe in God, but that he believes in Russia

thanks for the answer, i did not watch the video. i have a habit of not watching videos on message boards. i don't see a prominent religious angle in this episode, but you do. that is where we have no common ground.

thanks for the answer, i did not watch the video. i have a habit of not watching videos on message boards. i don't see a prominent religious angle in this episode, but you do. that is where we have no common ground.

That is because you did NOT watch the video. For you to have perspective you need to watch it

That is because you did NOT watch the video. For you to have perspective you need to watch it

ok, i will watch the video.

i watched all of the video.

10 minutes!!!!!

it was horrible, shitty music, propaganda. putin's propaganda.

slimy english music and shifty subtitles, and you fall for it.

10 minutes!!!!!

The fact is, that children were terrorized and murdered, that my friend is my only concern.

And that is the reason for my previous statement.

10 minutes!!!!!

The fact is, that children were terrorized and murdered, that my friend is my only concern.

And that is the reason for my previous statement.

children and adults were terrorized and killed, and i did not need to watch a video to realize that. now this video you offered was a slimy disgusting propaganda piece, you are probably proud of yourself. you found a way to introduce a religious angle into that!

the last time i felt this kind of disgust was when "annie" posted the neda video repeatedly probably to make people realize how horrible it is in iran, "look into her eyes". i have to barf all over the place.

Last edited:

Hello? MUSLIMS committed the murders to get even with Russia. It was definitely religious in nature. More Muslim nutters murdering innocent children for their religion and their political goals.

Hello? MUSLIMS committed the murders to get even with Russia. It was definitely religious in nature. More Muslim nutters murdering innocent children for their religion and their political goals.

TruthTube. tv   2/5 Chechen Vermin SLAUGHTER School Children,Parents And Teachers!

The slaughter of the innocents. And for what? I cannot even remember why they said they did it. Must have been important huh?

So terrible, and so sad.
5 years already ? , the only thing that has changed is the USA is surrendering and the jihad continues .

1.43.jpg

Forum List

Back