5 Urgent Warnings From Big Banks That the “Economy Has Gone Suicidal”

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The economy has gone suicidal.

It is working against the very people who need its energy to survive. It is collapsing on its own weight, and the weight of literally incalculable levels of toxic debt. And it is going to create the greatest disaster of our time, if the warnings from the world’s most powerful bankers are any indication.

While the general population is obsessed with the details of the world’s most entertaining and bizarre election in American history, the big banks are gearing up for a deadly serious economic collapse.

Just during the past few weeks, there have been major discussions about stock markets

--------------------------------------------------------
The warnings are out there, people just need to stop paying attention to msm. People also need to realize how the Government has been putting band aids over these wounds for a long time. The problem now is they can't use any more band aids. What will make this collapse so bad is this will be " GLOBAL" .

It is working against the very people who need its energy to survive. It is collapsing on its own weight, and the weight of literally incalculable levels of toxic debt. And it is going to create the greatest disaster of our time, if the warnings from the world’s most powerful bankers are any indication.

While the general population is obsessed with the details of the world’s most entertaining and bizarre election in American history, the big banks are gearing up for a deadly serious economic collapse.

Just during the past few weeks, there have been major discussions about stock markets

The warnings are out there, people just need to stop paying attention to msm. People also need to realize how the Government has been putting band aids over these wounds for a long time. The problem now is they can't use any more band aids. What will make this collapse so bad is this will be " GLOBAL" .

Germany’s – and Europe’s – largest investment bank is in the midst of a terrible crisis with its balance sheets, overloaded with toxic debt that is big enough to topple several continents.

I don't believe it.

I just had a conversation with an Attorney last night who lives in Chicago.
The Banks in Chicago are doing the same thing the NY Banks are doing...
They are handing out Jumbo Mortgages like hotcakes to Blacks making 10K-20K a year.
She's so naïve that she was wondering how the underwriters can give their approval.

• Banned
They are handing out Jumbo Mortgages like hotcakes to Blacks making 10K-20K a year.
She's so naïve that she was wondering how the underwriters can give their approval.

I would kind of take it as they are coming up with ways to dump them onto people. God help them because if this economy goes under as soon as we think it will they will be left holding a huge mortgage payment, Jobs are leaving this Country like hotcakes. Most Democratic cities are going under. That is not good. I wish them luck hopefully they change their minds and back out of it. But that's just me.

I would kind of take it as they are coming up with ways to dump them onto people. God help them because if this economy goes under as soon as we think it will they will be left holding a huge mortgage payment, Jobs are leaving this Country like hotcakes. Most Democratic cities are going under. That is not good. I wish them luck hopefully they change their minds and back out of it. But that's just me.
I work out with a guy who works at Bank of America and he tells me they need the Fees and Commissions to get their usual bonuses.

I remember after the crash my local Super Stop & Shop carrying Brand X everything; the brand names just weren't selling.
There was a 6 month period where a can of tuna fish wasn't to be found in Nassau County.

• Banned

I work out with a guy who works at Bank of America and he tells me they need the Fees and Commissions to get their usual bonuses.

If you ever have time you should watch this , it's quite interesting.

• Banned

Germany’s – and Europe’s – largest investment bank is in the midst of a terrible crisis with its balance sheets, overloaded with toxic debt that is big enough to topple several continents.

I don't believe it.

Then you are not finding the right information. Because this is going Global have you missed what's been happening in Venezuela.

I don't believe it.

Then you are not finding the right information. Because this is going Global have you missed what's been happening in Venezuela.

Toddsterpatriot is NOT dumb but don't you DARE say a Bank is anything other than RIGHTEOUS.

I don't believe it.

Then you are not finding the right information.

So show me that Deutsche Bank is overloaded with toxic debt.

I don't believe it.

My God, man, the CNN App was running THAT story all last week.

I don't believe it.

Toddsterpatriot is NOT dumb but don't you DARE say a Bank is anything other than RIGHTEOUS.

Who said anything about righteous?
Post stupid shit, I'll call you on your stupidity.

I don't believe it.

Great. Post something here.

I don't believe it.

I'm simply inferring from the fact that you have NEVER found ANYTHING wrong with anything a Bank has done...
INCLUDING handing out Jumbo Mortgages to Blacks making 10K/year.
I'm SURE that somewhere in the FRONT of your mind Obama is holding a gun to their heads making them do it.

I don't believe it.

Grow up and use some of your assets to buy a Smart Phone.

I don't believe it.

I'm simply inferring from the fact that you have NEVER found ANYTHING wrong with anything a Bank has done...
I'm SURE that somewhere in the FRONT of your mind Obama is holding a gun to their heads making them do it.

They made tons of stupid mortgages to people who had no income to back them up, leading up to 2008.

I don't believe it.

They made tons of stupid mortgages to people who had no income to back them up, leading up to 2008.
And you blamed the gubmint!

I don't believe it.

What's wrong, you can't find a story that says DB is drowning in toxic debt? LOL!

And you blamed the gubmint!

Well, the government was pushing them to do it....they deserve some blame. Right?

What's wrong, you can't find a story that says DB is drowning in toxic debt? LOL!
The CNN App and the CNN Site don't always carry the same stories.
But they HATE Trump.

Forum List

Back