5 Time Draft Dodger: This Time A Democrat

As a veteran, when I see people doing this kind of thing, I feel they are a disgrace. Worse, he even talked about returning from Vietnam and being "spat on". He has a lot of explaining to do.

This will be used by the GOP to take the focus away from Obama taking on the Teacher's Union and that's a shame.

Finally, the GOP has something real to after Democrats. Gore actually served in Vietnam. They went after him. Kerry was decorated from his Vietnam service and they went after him.

Bush served in the "Champagne Unit" and was mostly drunk. He was given a pass even when he showed up in full "costume" on the deck of an Aircraft carrier with "real" soldiers. Cheney was given 5 deferments. McCain said he had a "perfect" voting record with veterans even after they gave him a score of 20% and a grade of "D".

It would be nice if the GOP had the same standard for both Democrats and Republicans.
Whew!!

What you're suggesting is Consistency (the Kiss O' Death, within "conservative"-politics).

You're gonna have to keep all fingers crossed, on that one (but, a more-than-reasonable suggestion, nonetheless).​

Point out where the OP used our dead and I'll neg her. But, she didn't. Not for the first time, you're stretching... maybe you should take up Pilates.... it might help your ability to reach for an intelligent response.
Regradless of Shaman and ravi's meltdowns, this Democratic Senate candidate is a Vietnam vet poseur. Despicable.
Yep. So too was Bush.

Disproved. But nice to see you're still hung up on lies.

LOL! What a moron.

In 1970, with his last deferment in jeopardy, he landed a coveted spot in the Marine Reserve, which virtually guaranteed that he would not be sent to Vietnam. He joined a unit in Washington that conducted drills and other exercises and focused on local projects, like fixing a campground and organizing a Toys for Tots drive.

He sounds just like George W. Bush.

Do you have any idea what it takes to be a fighter pilot, you fucking brainless Obamarrhoidal POS ?
Yeah......a steady-hand on the "stick".

bush_serving_beer.jpg

:rolleyes:

I'm not shocked that this Democrat is a lying turd but i am shocked that the far Left-leaning NY Times reported this. This guy is almost as bad as it gets. I say almost because no one can be a worse human being than (D) John Edwards. Cheating on his wife while she was suffering with Cancer? Yikes! This turd is thoroughly busted. He should just do the right thing now and apologize & drop out. He did not serve in Vietnam.

You think John Edwards was worse than Newt Gingrich who served his wife with divorce papers while she was in the hospital after having undergone a mastectomy?
.....Among other-things......​

"In an amazing act of hypocrisy, Gingrich was apparently dating Bisek all during Clinton-Lewinsky adultery scandal, even as he proclaimed family values and bitterly criticized the President for his adultery.

One woman, Anne Manning, has come forward and confirmed a relationship with him during the 1976 campaign. "We had oral sex. He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, 'I never slept with her.'"

Man,the more you read about this guy the more you realize what a monstrous douchebag he is. Just what Connecticut needs,another corrupt Democrat douchebag. Yikes!

The deferments allowed Mr. Blumenthal to complete his studies at Harvard; ...and ultimately take a job in the Nixon White House. :lol:

Republican chickenhawk Mouthpieces :
# Rush Limbaugh – sought deferment (because of a cyst on his tail end).
# (Rush's conservative brother) David Limbaugh: did not serve.
# George Will – sought graduate school deferment, (too smart to die).
# Pat Buchanan – sought deferment (for bad knee).
# Pat Robertson – his US Senator father got him out of Korea as soon as the shooting began.
:lol:

The man is a GOPer in Dem clothing. :lol:
I'm seeing a business-opportunity, here!!!

SHOP AT ARLENS!

"Buy one suit, get another one (in the other Party's color), Free!!"

Yep, a Nixon White House draft dodger posing as a Dem and a veteran.

what is so surprising?

How many Nixon white House people have posed as tough guys? :lol::lol::lol:

And, the Democratic Party's candidate for US Senate.

Yep, but not for long. I always said the Dems would rue the day they allowed the left wing lunatics to go after Joe Lieberman.
Please!

Joementum is merely one more average, ordinary, garden-variety OPPORTUNIST!!!!!

LOL! What a moron.

He sounds just like George W. Bush.

Bush was a military fighter pilot...while Clinton cryed and begged to be released from ANY kind of service...thats the truth and nothing will change that truth...

and he seems to have been fond of deferments like cheney.

Lets not get carried away...

I'll speak up for him as I have for all those that got "legal deferments" for any number of reasons....from student, fatherhood, marriage, health, etc.

He's not a draft dodger by any stretch and thats just the simple truth.

What he is...is a liar about his service....and I find that worse than getting a legal deferment....Bill Clinton was a true blue draft dodger, and that doesn't seem to bother the leftists in the least.....
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

Forum List

Back