5 Russian Nuclear Experts Aiding Iran Die In Plane Crash

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
The five nuclear experts killed in a plane crash in northern Russia earlier this week had assisted in the design of an Iranian atomic facility, security sources in Russia said on Thursday.

The five Russian experts were among the 44 passengers killed when the Tupolev-134 plane broke up and caught fire on landing outside the northern city of Petrozavodsk on Monday….

- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

Well alrighty then.

The five nuclear experts killed in a plane crash in northern Russia earlier this week had assisted in the design of an Iranian atomic facility, security sources in Russia said on Thursday.

The five Russian experts were among the 44 passengers killed when the Tupolev-134 plane broke up and caught fire on landing outside the northern city of Petrozavodsk on Monday….

- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

Well alrighty then.

:lol:

Uhmmmm

It wasn't me. :eusa_angel:

Here's what will get a lot of people upset:

...would the Israelis sabotage an entire passenger plane to get at five key Russian nuclear experts involved in the Iranian nuclear program?

That sounds absurd to me, but the controversy is creates might make for some interesting posts and name-calling. :thup:

Well alrighty then.

Uhmmmm

...would the Israelis sabotage an entire passenger plane to get at five key Russian nuclear experts involved in the Iranian nuclear program?

That sounds absurd to me, but the controversy is creates might make for some interesting posts and name-calling. :thup:

I missed that link.

While I wouldn't put assasination out of the question for Israel, murdering bystandards, in Russia, is something they would not do, since russia allies with thier enemies.

Linked article didn't say anything about 5 Russian Nuclear Experts Aiding Iran Die In Plane Crash...

... the figure 5 pertained to the number of crew members killed.
:confused:

Linked article didn't say anything about 5 Russian Nuclear Experts Aiding Iran Die In Plane Crash...

... the figure 5 pertained to the number of crew members killed.
:confused:

Not sure what you're reading:

According to the sources, although Iranian nuclear scientists have in the past been involved in unexplained accidents and plane crashes, there is no official suspicion of foul play. Investigators are investigating human error and technical malfunction as the causes of the crash.

Uhmmmm

I missed that link.

While I wouldn't put assasination out of the question for Israel, murdering bystandards, in Russia, is something they would not do, since russia allies with thier enemies.

You know the first thought I had was "how'd Israel pull that off".

Oh, and Israel would sink one of our boats if it were spying on them.

I missed that link.

You know the first thought I had was "how'd Israel pull that off".

Oh, and Israel would sink one of our boats if it were spying on them.

One, it was a ship not a boat.
Two, it was during a war
Three, they didn't sink it

If you are going to use old information at least attempt some accuracy.

Besides, there were far better countries to have this "accident" over. timing it to occur in russia is idiotic.

Forum List

Back