5 Reasons There Are So Few Black Americans In The Republican Party

Democraps believe it is racist to demand every voter no matter their skin color show an ID to vote.

I love threads like this. I can just sit back and watch all the racists come post about how blacks are lazy and stupid and vote dem because they like free stuff.

Lets set that aside and have you explain why democrats needed to cheat for the students on State exams.........

Off topic, and I have no idea what youre complaining about.

Oh...you have no Idea democrats cheated for students..

:lmao:

You may want to do some research. :badgrin:

Hawkins is correct, and his point numbers 4 and 5 foreshadow the Republican Party's future dearth of Hispanic voters as well.

There are huge congregations of religious black and Hispanic folk. These are hardworking, Christian, family-oriented people who are a natural fit with the paleo-conservative philosophy.

Unfortunately, the Voter ID and anti-immigrant neo-cons are dominating the conversation these days and making the entire GOP look like a bunch of racist yahoos.

The -real- reasons?

1-3:
The GOP doesn't promise to create new, and expand existing, entitlement programs
4-5
The GOP doesnt occasionally float the idea of reparations for slavery

Actually the real reason is that GOPers like you think all black people except Condi Rice have 13 kids, don't work, and live off welfare.

Thanks for clearing that up racist... I always thought Condi Rice was better than that.

Dumbfuck......how come Bill Cosby said the same thing?

I believe he is black.

He said the black community promotes stupidity by picking on smart kids in school. It promotes laziness by ignoring deadbeat fathers doing nothing for their kids.

Idiots like you ignore the "flash mob crowds" of black kids raiding local Wal Marts as "fun." Going into stores to rob them with a large crowd through mayhem, what a great culture.

I love threads like this. I can just sit back and watch all the racists come post about how blacks are lazy and stupid and vote dem because they like free stuff.

*holds gun sideways* Gimme those huge, bright shoes with the NBA logo all over them now, punk!

Is this still in politics?

Sorry champ the GOP isn't the party of Linclon anymore. Nope they're the new Rebels. Look at how many want to leave the union if President Obama is re-elected. Oh and the Civil right act was passed by Northern Democrats and Northern Republicans. It really was a North/South issue.

Lincoln was a despicable tyrant who wiped his ass on the Constitution. I don't know why anyone would want to be associated with him. When it was formed, the Republican Party was the party of statism, cronyism, subsidies and big government.

Lincoln did not give a flip about negroes or their well being.
He started the War of Northern Aggression and it had nothing to do with slavery.
He used the whole "slavery" issue as a smokescreen to take the moral "high ground" when the south was winning the war.

He wanted to ship them back to africa and in fact a few hundred did go.

There are a lot more white folks that are lazy, stupid, like free stuff and vote dem than there are black folks that do that.

Think about it!

The -real- reasons?

1-3:
The GOP doesn't promise to create new, and expand existing, entitlement programs
4-5
The GOP doesnt occasionally float the idea of reparations for slavery

^^^^this is a reason too

Portraying African Americans as welfare Queens is not going to win over voters.

Democrats protray blacks the same way. Hence the voter ID debate! Obama quote, "Republicans are making it hater for you to vote!" Because they want to purge the listing of deceased people and require god forbide ID when you vote? As if Blacks are so retarded they can't obtain some type of identification!

Racism is the belief that one race is superior to another.
A racist is someone that practices racism.
Pointing out the truth, however unflattering, about a race is not arguing or claiming or implying that one race is superior to another, and so doing do isn't racist.
:dunno:
(revised to better convey my thought)

The two most misused words in the English language. Even I, a brilliant, intellectual, PHD (Piled Higher and Deeper) genius have used those two words incorrectly on occasion.

Here he goes again....:eusa_shhh:

Come on say it B...BBB.BBBB.Bi....

I tell it like it is unlike many GOPers because I don't fear your limp dick names for me. I grew up around more black people than you, in addition to hispanics, whites, asians, etc and have friends of all colors and both parties. I will call it like I see it from my 40+ years on this planet living here and overseas.

When black people on average continue to vote for Democraps because they like the handouts, then I will say it. Many of my so-called educated black friends like Obamination because he is black and they feel he is going to help poor black people with "stuff" they are owed because of the bad past of this country.

When someone brings up problems afflicting the black community like deadbeat fathers, drugs, crime, laziness, etc.....the response is to talk about the white racists of decades ago.

So what the hell does Alabama hicks have to do with blacks today becoming felons by age 20? Having 2-3 kids from 2-3 fathers by age 20? Dropping out of high school?

The solution is always throw taxpayer money at those people as if they somehow earned our charity for fucking up their lives.

I'm sorry you hate black people.

Having a black friend is pretty much a pre-requisite for being a bigot. Very seldom do you find a bigot that cannot claim to have a black friend, in fact - they usually make sure to mention it.

How come Republicans always forget the part about when the conservatives moved from the Democratic party to the Republican party and the liberals moved from the Republican Party to the Democratic Party in the middle 60's? It explains so much.

No one believes the Republican Party of today would be against slavery. Especially since the GOP in Ohio have admitted they are practicing voter suppression and targeting blacks.

Because they're stupid.

Democraps believe it is racist to demand every voter no matter their skin color show an ID to vote.

It is when your motivation is to deny more eligible blacks the vote than white. In fact, Senator Turzai of the Pennsylvania Senate made it quite clear the purpose of such legislation was to stifle the Democratic vote.

Why are liberals so obsessed with color?! Who honestly counts how many whites, blacks, asians, hispanics there are in each party? GET A FUCKING GRIP already..

Forum List

Back