5 Reasons Israel Is Losing the Public Relations Battle

"participation (plural participations)
the act or process of participating
the state of being related to a larger whole
the process during which individuals, groups and organizations are consulted about or have the opportunity to become actively involved in a project or program of activity..."

Fascist shit like you, Adolph, and Avraham are all part of a larger whole responsible for the mass murder of millions of Jews and others. Care to explain how an offer of collaboration with those doing the killing shuts the gates to Auschwitz?

Shit clumps, Stupid.
Avraham and Adolph are dead proof.
You're the living version.

participation - Wiktionary

What the Nazis had in mind for Europe's Jews was not widely known in 1940.
Intended to create a haven for Jews seeking refuge from the coming storm, it was a PROPOSAL that went nowhere.
It doesn't support your claim that Jews collaborated with the extermination of other Jews.
That's just the opinion of a 21st century Nazi itching to mitigate the crimes of his forebears.
Thanks for playing, Adolph.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
George spent all day in the Bundhalle and got turned on listening to hours of recordings of Hitler's finest speeches.
Had Hitler won WWII, Hoss, he would have found the Camp Guards for his Second Final Solution among your southern conservative brethren, not mine; Jim Crow meets Goring?

What the Nazis had in mind for Europe's Jews was not widely known in 1940.
Intended to create a haven for Jews seeking refuge from the coming storm, it was a PROPOSAL that went nowhere.
It doesn't support your claim that Jews collaborated with the extermination of other Jews.
That's just the opinion of a 21st century Nazi itching to mitigate the crimes of his forebears.
Thanks for playing, Adolph.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
George spent all day in the Bundhalle and got turned on listening to hours of recordings of Hitler's finest speeches.

Hitler made one really, really bad move.

He tried to take Russia! WTF was he thinking? :D
One explanation I've heard is that the army he used to invade Russia was raised to invade and occupy England. Obviously the RAF had other plans, so Hitler turned his hordes loose on Russia.

Had Hitler won WWII, Hoss, he would have found the Camp Guards for his Second Final Solution among your southern conservative brethren, not mine; Jim Crow meets Goring?
DUI drivel.
"Emmett Louis Till (July 25, 1941 – August 28, 1955) was an African-American boy who was brutally murdered in Mississippi at the age of 14 after reportedly flirting with a white woman. Till was from Chicago, Illinois, visiting his relatives in the Mississippi Delta region when he spoke to 21-year-old Carolyn Bryant, the married proprietor of a small grocery store.

"Several nights later, Bryant's husband Roy and his half-brother J. W. Milam arrived at Till's great-uncle's house where they took Till, transported him to a barn, beat him and gouged out one of his eyes, before shooting him through the head and disposing of his body in the Tallahatchie River, weighting it with a 70-pound (32 kg) cotton gin fan tied around his neck with barbed wire. His body was discovered and retrieved from the river three days later."

Emmett Till - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is that enough to flap your Star of David, drivel?

The Palestinian people have the authority over land and borders.

When resolution 181 suggested that the Palestinians give land to Israel and redraw its borders The Palestinians had the authority to say no. They said no so the partition didn't happen.

Sure it did:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

"The Arabs never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity!" - Abba Eban

And Israel is still begging the Palestinians to give it some land.

I hope you're not dim enough to post such silliness without having some credible support for it, Princess.

Sure it did:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

"The Arabs never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity!" - Abba Eban

And Israel is still begging the Palestinians to give it some land.

I hope you're not dim enough to post such silliness without having some credible support for it, Princess.

I do.

Forum List

Back