5 Questions Every Blue Dog Should Answer At A Town Hall Meeting

Here's a concept for you burger flipper...

Why don't you take advantage of the myriad of programs designed for low income people and GET AN EDUCATION and then find a BETTER JOB!!!!

But noooooooooo....that involves actual WORK on your behalf.....it's just better to sponge off of the taxpayer right?

Get off your fat, rotund ass and improve your own life!!!!!

Nice try, but not even close

I am an engineer with a salary that puts me in the top 10% of the country. I also have excellent healthcare. My healthcare is so good that I realize every american should have the opportunity that I have. The large percentage of "have nots" in our country is the reason our healthcare is so poorly rated. I do not fault those who do not have healthcare. It is a basic human right that other industrialized nations are able to provide to their citizens.
Why shoouldn't US citizens be treated better than anyone in the world? Why don't we insist on the best for our people?

First of all...HEALTHCARE IS NOT A RIGHT!!!!!
Get that through your thick skull right now!!!!!
I could care less what your salary is and what your health plan is...plus bragging about it on a message board makes me think you are a f*cking liar....but anyway....you went to school and passed on your own.....why can't other people do the same thing? Simple answer..they are LAZY!!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back