5 Questions Every Blue Dog Should Answer At A Town Hall Meeting

rightwinger
Member #20321 Join Date: Aug 2009

One more question Senator.....
My child has leukemia and i am stuck in a low paying job.

Here's a concept for you burger flipper...

Why don't you take advantage of the myriad of programs designed for low income people and GET AN EDUCATION and then find a BETTER JOB!!!!

But noooooooooo....that involves actual WORK on your behalf.....it's just better to sponge off of the taxpayer right?

Get off your fat, rotund ass and improve your own life!!!!!

Rightwinger,
If you have a child with cancer and your are having serious financial challenges contact Saint Judes Hospital for Children, just look them up on the web. They should be able to help with your challenges now.

Why don't you take advantage of the myriad of programs designed for low income people and GET AN EDUCATION and then find a BETTER JOB!!!!

But noooooooooo....that involves actual WORK on your behalf.....it's just better to sponge off of the taxpayer right?

Nice try, but not even close

I am an engineer with a salary that puts me in the top 10% of the country. I also have excellent healthcare. My healthcare is so good that I realize every american should have the opportunity that I have. The large percentage of "have nots" in our country is the reason our healthcare is so poorly rated. I do not fault those who do not have healthcare. It is a basic human right that other industrialized nations are able to provide to their citizens.
Why shoouldn't US citizens be treated better than anyone in the world? Why don't we insist on the best for our people?

5 Questions they need to answer

1. Why does the US pay more for healthcare than any other nation and still rank #40 in quality of care?
2. Why are almost 50 million americans without insurance?
3. Why are 70% of personal bankruptcies due to health issues?
4. Why must americans be linked to their employers to get healthcare?
5. Why do insurance companies charge so much more for small companies or the self employed?

1. A bold face lie. Our quality of care is second to none.
2. Illegals are undeserving. As well as the freedom of people to chose not to have insurance which covers 40 of that 50 million.
3. Because this figure is a lie.
4. Americans are not required to link their health insurance to their employer. A majority of them have been raised to believe that it is the employers responsibility.
5. A reasonable question and one that is very convoluted. Suffice it to say that they charge as much as they do to cover their risk. They are, after all, in business to make a profit.

Last edited:

I am an engineer with a salary that puts me in the top 10% of the country. I also have excellent healthcare. My healthcare is so good that I realize every american should have the opportunity that I have. The large percentage of "have nots" in our country is the reason our healthcare is so poorly rated. I do not fault those who do not have healthcare. It is a basic human right that other industrialized nations are able to provide to their citizens.
Why shoouldn't US citizens be treated better than anyone in the world? Why don't we insist on the best for our people?
I think I'm going to call BS on this.

An educated person doesn't buy into the drivel you've been peddling.

You'd be surprised. When was the last time you visited almost any collage or university and had a social culture discussion with the majority of the professors. Highly educated, lost in theoretical non-reality. Most can't see the real world past their own social theories and egos.

I have five questions however.

1. Where in the Constitution does it give you the authority to give of the public treasury funds for any individual, let alone a specific class of people?

2. Why are you writing a plan that will take fully 1/6 of the GDP of this country to aid less then 7% of the populace?

3. If there are truly 47 million people without healthcare insurance, why do we need to penalize every American by taking their freedom of choice away and spend trillions when you could insure the whole 47 million for less then 10 billion?

4. Why are you trying to usurp the power of the people and that of the States by forcing a failed healthcare system on the citizens of this country?

5. Why are you bankrupting this country and putting My grandchildren's kids in debt for a system that will be broken and bankrupt in 10 years?

Last edited:

You'd be surprised. When was the last time you visited almost any collage or university and had a social culture discussion with the majority of the professors. Highly educated, lost in theoretical non-reality. Most can't see the real world past their own social theories and egos.
You have a point.

if the "blue dogs" were smart, which it seems they are not, they would take over their party with their coalition which could effectivley stymie everything the demos want to do by voting against it. why they dont do it? because they are right along with the lefties plans and a little show of opposition is enough to feed their constituents who are easily appeased.
That is exactly what the GOP strategy seems to be. "NO" to anything.

:clap2:

Do you always reply to regurgitated partisan rhetoric with more regurgitated partisan rhetoric?

(push record - push play back - push record - push playback)

Do you always reply to regurgitated partisan rhetoric with more regurgitated partisan rhetoric?

(push record - push play back - push record - push playback)

I don't know about the GOP'ers. But Conservatives say yes to many things.

What they always say no to is the destruction of our country for a handful of lies.

being treated better means having the government the fuck off our back, you want to put chains on people you asshole, if you have such great income then you go buy health insurance for the bums in your area and you be their new daddy and practice what you preach. stop trying to force everyone else to bow to your obamagod.

Who knows, who cares

Republican doctrine for generations

yeah individual liberty and freedom is such a bore, youre right a return to the dark ages is so much more appealing. fuck off!

Does one really have freedom and liberty if one does not have the money or other resources from which to exercise that freedom? I guess that the socially abandoned mentally and physically handicapped street-person has the freedom to stand on a street corner, provided that the person has legs and feet. He can sleep on one park bench or another park bench.

yeah individual liberty and freedom is such a bore, youre right a return to the dark ages is so much more appealing. fuck off!

Does one really have freedom and liberty if one does not have the money or other resources from which to exercise that freedom? I guess that the socially abandoned mentally and physically handicapped street-person has the freedom to stand on a street corner, provided that the person has legs and feet. He can sleep on one park bench or another park bench.
Being a bum is a choice of lifestyle. Being successful in a career is another choice of lifestyle. You don't punish one who chooses the successful career move to support the bum who chooses to be unsuccessful. You may think that the bum is just a person who ran out of luck, but if you reach back into their earlier life, you will see an event that made them choose that lifestyle, and it was not the fault of the general society.

if the "blue dogs" were smart, which it seems they are not, they would take over their party with their coalition which could effectivley stymie everything the demos want to do by voting against it. why they dont do it? because they are right along with the lefties plans and a little show of opposition is enough to feed their constituents who are easily appeased.

I bet you did not mind when the Democrats did that under Bush? Did you? Ohh and the Republicans are not saying no to everything. But even if they are, there are not enough of them to block ANY legislation at all.

I love how the left is still blaming republicans for things happening since January.

you do not need money to live free, youres is a stupid and uneducated responce.

Being a bum is a choice of lifestyle. Being successful in a career is another choice of lifestyle. You don't punish one who chooses the successful career move to support the bum who chooses to be unsuccessful. You may think that the bum is just a person who ran out of luck, but if you reach back into their earlier life, you will see an event that made them choose that lifestyle, and it was not the fault of the general society.

Oh you are so blind – or refuse to see – even what I typed. Have you ever heard of those born with mental and/or physical handicaps? I’m so sure that those people chose to have those conditions. “Gee. I think that I would like to have Down’s Syndrome.”

What about those people who were laid off or let go from an unknowingly corrupt business after having invested their lives and money into it at the convincing of their bosses, and had to later choose between food and health insurance. Having decided, out of hunger, to do without insurance, she comes down with cancer. Practically unforeseeable shit like that happens.

No. Not everything is a choice. It was not the choice for a dirt-poor retarded person to come down with a fatal disease.

In the real dog-eat-dog world out there, some people have good opportunities and choices, but many people, in all practicality, do not.

you do not need money to live free, youres is a stupid and uneducated responce.
Well, I guess that one can wear rags, live on a street corner, and beg for handouts.

Forum List

Back