5 people shot Friday night, Saturday morning across city

Would you be referring to this?

2nd-amendment1.jpg
Dead on...Pussies that don't wish to defend thier liberty defer to the Government that is all to willing to take it way...And YES Rightwinger? *I* am looking squarely at YOU.

I defended my liberty, your liberty and everyone else's liberty in this country for 20 years by serving in the U.S. Navy.

How many years have you served? Or, do you defend "liberty" with bigoted asshole statements (as usual)?
Thank you for 20 years of service to your country, ABikerSailor. My big bro was a Navy lifer, too.

Dead on...Pussies that don't wish to defend thier liberty defer to the Government that is all to willing to take it way...And YES Rightwinger? *I* am looking squarely at YOU.

I defended my liberty, your liberty and everyone else's liberty in this country for 20 years by serving in the U.S. Navy.

How many years have you served? Or, do you defend "liberty" with bigoted asshole statements (as usual)?
Thank you for 20 years of service to your country, ABikerSailor. My big bro was a Navy lifer, too.

As are most of my Fam...except I am the first to alter the Course and go USAF after WWII.

Thank you for showing Democrats massacring blacks. I appreciate you doing that service to this board. Even if it was 33 years ago.

Vote Republican in 2012! :)

So it was the conservatives who were the communists there, yes? Those were communists trying to help organize in the black community, and being attacked by KKK and Neo Nazis.

You communist.

Yeah... you don't like looking so <Freudian second stage sexual harrassment terms omitted>, do you? The Communist Worker's Party are leftists... and they formed the "New Democratic Movement" after dissolving.

I never pegged you for a lefty communist, comrade.
Is that a moo hoo? The KKK of 1979 were registered Democrats, dude. I lived during that era, and I know who did what.

And I've watched Democrats demonize Republicans for things they did. We are the Party of Anti-Slavery. It was the Democrats that dug their heels in against free blacks for 100 years, not Republicans.

Vote Republican, the Anti-Slavery Party, in 2012. :)

God damn, this fucking retardation and historical ignorance runs deep.

Why don't you say "Vote for Conservatives, the Anti-Slavery ideology"? Cause you know conservatives were the slave owners and those who fought for slavery, and the republicans back in the 1800's were the more moderate and liberal members of society. They were the northerners, the same liberal northerners that you assholes bitch about today.

It's no fucking question why the people who always say "THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!" are racist conservative motherfuckers. You never see those people supporting community organizing for poor black people, and they certainly never voted for Obama.

Yes. Republicans were the anti-slavery party in the 1800's... but they were liberals(all things considered and in contrast, anyway).

Keep believing your false home schooled history education, idiot.

I defended it in the USAF...in accordance with my Fathers that have been in this fight since the Founding...It's MY heritage
Thank you for your service in the USAF, The T. My Fathers too. Many generations back.

As are most of my Fam...except I am the first to alter the Course and go USAF after WWII.

How many years? It's a simple question, I don't see why you're so afraid to answer it.

^^Idiot post.

How dare you question my patriotism

I am just as willing to kill bad guys as the next guy. That is what the second amendment is all about
But yet YOU applaud those that are all too eager to take that right AWAY from you.

CHEW on that thought awhile will you?

When have I ever advocated a repeal of the second amendment?

I want to repeal the third amendment

I defended it in the USAF...in accordance with my Fathers that have been in this fight since the Founding...It's MY heritage
Thank you for your service in the USAF, The T. My Fathers too. Many generations back.
My Grandfather back to the Revolution General Schuyler thanks you. I'm Sure general Washington would too as he was directly under Washington.

Yes, we know. ******* are vile violent animals.:doubt:

There, I saved you 10 pages of bullshitting around your point.

Next.

Truly, you are a discredit to your race AND a contibutor to black-on-black violence; at least verbally.

Good. When someone says a black person is a "Credit to there race" we just laugh. I'm sorry I'm not a "Good Negro". Hahahahaha

I'll be a "discredit to my race", in the eyes of whites, until the day I die and my kids and grandkids will follow in my footsteps.

You're just black because of the spin of the random genetic pool wheel.
A HATER like you can be any race, religion, or nationality; and falls under the heading of humanity as just being a 'bad' person.

How many years? It's a simple question, I don't see why you're so afraid to answer it.

Why does that matter? I served 6.

Because "The 'T'ard" is telling others that if they didn't serve this country, they're pussies.

I wanna see how long he served.
YOU are the one Famous for making THAT assumption...remember ME taking YOU to task on that boy?

of course YOU DO.

Don't try to scrape it off on me son for Me calling YOU out on that front.

YOU are a LIAR.

So it was the conservatives who were the communists there, yes? Those were communists trying to help organize in the black community, and being attacked by KKK and Neo Nazis.

You communist.

Yeah... you don't like looking so <Freudian second stage sexual harrassment terms omitted>, do you? The Communist Worker's Party are leftists... and they formed the "New Democratic Movement" after dissolving.

I never pegged you for a lefty communist, comrade.
Is that a moo hoo? The KKK of 1979 were registered Democrats, dude. I lived during that era, and I know who did what.

And I've watched Democrats demonize Republicans for things they did. We are the Party of Anti-Slavery. It was the Democrats that dug their heels in against free blacks for 100 years, not Republicans.

God damn, this <Freudian 2nd Stage reference omitted> and <selective reference spin omitted> runs deep.

Why don't you say "Vote for Conservatives, the Anti-Slavery ideology"? Cause you know conservatives were the slave owners and those who fought for slavery, and the republicans back in the 1800's were the more moderate and liberal members of society. They were the northerners, the same liberal northerners that you assholes bitch about today.

It's no <2nd stage Freudian insult omitted> why the people who always say "THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!" are <inappropriate 2nd stage Freudian racist spin omitted>. You never see those people supporting community organizing for poor black people, and they certainly never voted for Obama.

Yes. Republicans were the anti-slavery party in the 1800's... but they were liberals(all things considered and in contrast, anyway).
Not in my family's history. I come from a long line of schoolmarms and Presbyterian ministers, and your Freudian spin is out of order, plus I'm 1/32 native American, and I think you're fulla jerky.

We've always been for black people's civil rights, and we are not different because some HuffnPuff Spinner :cow: sez so. :lmao:

Vote for the Anti-Slavery Republican Party in 2012. :)

God damn, this <Freudian 2nd Stage reference omitted> and <selective reference spin omitted> runs deep.

It's no <2nd stage Freudian insult omitted> why the people who always say "THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!" are <inappropriate 2nd stage Freudian racist spin omitted>. You never see those people supporting community organizing for poor black people, and they certainly never voted for Obama.

Not in my family's history. I come from a long line of schoolmarms and Presbyterian ministers, and your Freudian spin is out of order, plus I'm 1/32 native American, and I think you're fulla jerky.

We've always been for black people's civil rights, and we are not different because some HuffnPuff Spinner :cow: sez so. :lmao:

Vote for the Anti-Slavery Republican Party in 2012. :)

I am also about the same in Native American lineage...The Iriquois Nation NY State...
icon14.gif

Why does that matter? I served 6.

Because "The 'T'ard" is telling others that if they didn't serve this country, they're pussies.

I wanna see how long he served.
YOU are the one Famous for making THAT assumption...remember ME taking YOU to task on that boy?

of course YOU DO.

Don't try to scrape it off on me son for Me calling YOU out on that front.

YOU are a LIAR.

Still avoiding answering the question I see............................

Project much?

When very early on, we were hearing and reading about a white Hispanic in the Huffington Post and other media sourcesj, only somebody in a coma didn't know this was going to be an issue to use for race baiting and would have little or nothing to do with anything else. If Martin had been white, this would have been a one day story and then the police and parties would have been left in peace for the legal authorties to work out. Ditto if Zimmerman was a black man.

But once the subject was characterixzed as a white Hispanic, game over. Zimmerman was a racist and Martin an innocent victim. The "Hispanic" part could be buried somewhere and only the "white" would matter.

As a dedicated media watcher and pretty much up on the dynamics and politics of race relations, I cannot recall another time EVER that the media used "white" and "Hispanic" in that way.

Why such emphasis on white hispanic? You act as if white hispanics are rare.

WHOOSH!!!!! (That's the sound of the point flying right over Cowman's head.)

Forum List

Back