5 Of The Wildest Conspiracy Theories YouTube Promoted In 2018

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5c2a58b7210000c509caa8f7.png

Once you fall down YouTube’s conspiracy theory rabbit hole, its algorithm will continue feeding you disinformation.

Frazzledrip
As insane and horrifying conspiracy theories go, “Frazzledrip” likely takes the top prize this year. The theory claims an “extreme snuff film” of Hillary Clinton and her longtime aide Huma Abedin raping and mutilating a young girl is circulating on the dark web. Code named Frazzledrip, the film is rumored to show Clinton and Abedin cutting off the girl’s face and wearing it as a mask, and preparing to drink her blood in a satanic ritual. This is, of course, demonstrably false, but that hasn’t stopped people from posting their own twisted takes on YouTube ― or YouTube from promoting them.

Like the thread title says, there are five - but I only posted the last one. The rest can be viewed at the above link. There are some really sick and twisted people in this world.

I like the one about Putin cornholing Trump in Helsinki - which looks like it really may have happened.

49155670_2044732528897766_1834465722797916160_n.jpg

Cornholio

Once you fall down YouTube’s conspiracy theory rabbit hole, its algorithm will continue feeding you disinformation.

Frazzledrip
As insane and horrifying conspiracy theories go, “Frazzledrip” likely takes the top prize this year. The theory claims an “extreme snuff film” of Hillary Clinton and her longtime aide Huma Abedin raping and mutilating a young girl is circulating on the dark web. Code named Frazzledrip, the film is rumored to show Clinton and Abedin cutting off the girl’s face and wearing it as a mask, and preparing to drink her blood in a satanic ritual. This is, of course, demonstrably false, but that hasn’t stopped people from posting their own twisted takes on YouTube ― or YouTube from promoting them.

Like the thread title says, there are five - but I only posted the last one. The rest can be viewed at the above link. There are some really sick and twisted people in this world.

The Huffingpuffington Post.......ah yes, the last bastion of hope when it comes to unbiased journalism.

(snicker)

Frazzledrip

The Huffingpuffington Post.......ah yes, the last bastion of hope when it comes to unbiased journalism.

(snicker)

Or you could weigh in on the topic.

Frazzledrip

(snicker)

I believe I just did.......what part of my comment has you confused???

Frazzledrip

(snicker)

Not worth the bother Dale, ya don't like the source and that's all ya had, have a nice evening.

Frazzledrip

(snicker)

Not worth the bother Dale, ya don't like the source and that's all ya had, have a nice evening.

Commas, Howie......learn where to place them.

As far as the source goes? It's a leftard leaning propaganda tool and there is no reason as to why I would ever weigh or consider it's content....at least not in this lifetime,

Frazzledrip

(snicker)

As far as the source goes? It's a leftard leaning propaganda tool and there is no reason as to why I would ever weigh or consider it's content....at least not in this lifetime,

Come on Dale. You are the head of the National Clearing House on Conspiracies. Nothing along those lines gets said without you knowing about it. Are you saying you never heard of the conspiracy theories listed in the OP link?

(snicker)

Come on Dale. You are the head of the National Clearing House on Conspiracies. Nothing along those lines gets said without you knowing about it. Are you saying you never heard of the conspiracy theories listed in the OP link?

I am saying that I wouldn't read anything from the Huffing-puffington Post....try and keep up.

I am saying that I wouldn't read anything from the Huffing-puffington Post....try and keep up.

So you are afraid to read something that doesn't fit your preconceived notions? How broad minded of you.

Frazzledrip

…clearly most of them conservatives.

Frazzledrip

…clearly most of them conservatives.
Scary isn't it.

In the era of fake news and “alternative facts”

Actually, it’s the era of conservative fake news and rightwing ‘alternative facts’ – that these and other idiotic conspiracy theories are contrived and propagated by the right should come as no surprise, consistent with conservatives’ contempt for facts and the truth and the right’s credo to repeat a lie often enough until it’s perceived to be ‘true.’

Forum List

Back