5 of the BEST Liberal Meltdowns From the 2016 Election

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

"5. When you fall to the floor in tears because your candidate lost.

Hard to describe the feelings here at Hillary's HQ. People crying everywhere. Some distraught.
#JavitsCenter #USElection2016 pic.twitter.com/BskpiP5ra6
— Robert Bourke (@RobBourke) November 9, 2016
Their world came crashing down....literally.

4. When you're seen on national TV crying over Hillary Clinton losing.

Emotions are running high at the Clinton headquarters as Trump's lead increases
#ElectionNight #CBSElection https://t.co/ZzSscaUjo5 pic.twitter.com/IgbTQd6TrI
— CBS News (@CBSNews) November 9, 2016

3. When Rachel Maddow thinks she's the voice of "the people."

#Maddow: Keep in your heart groups threatened by Trump https://t.co/dQsgP7GDjl
— Maddow Blog (@MaddowBlog) November 10, 2016
Isn't it ironic that a liberal elitist thinks she can speak on behalf of minority groups?

2. When people feel like the end of the world is taking place because Trump was sworn in.

An anti-Trump protester screams 'no' as Donald Trump is sworn in as the 45th US President
pic.twitter.com/qmsaFmMSkr
— ITV News (@itvnews) January 20, 2017

1. When Rachel Maddow tries to convince people the world is coming to an end, all because Donald Trump was the Republican nominee.

Yes, this is real life....
https://t.co/NEU67a7U1o
— Maddow Blog (@MaddowBlog) October 8, 2016"

Madcow wins VIP awards for getting 2 of the top 5 spots. :p

I think that when the best thing you can come up with as to why your guy won being a good thing is how unhappy it makes other people, it kind of exposes you as a very sad human being.

Just saying.

I think that when the best thing you can come up with as to why your guy won being a good thing is how unhappy it makes other people, it kind of exposes you as a very sad human being.
And I think when a group / party openly weeps because a criminal loses an election they are exposed as an idol-worshipping cult.

Just saying.

And you far left drones lost a 1000 seats around the country in your belief of Obama as your Messiah!

And you far left drones lost a 1000 seats around the country in your belief of Obama as your Messiah!

And part of his 'Legacy' was leaving the Democratic Party / DNC $24 Million in the hole and at the financial mercy of Hillary Clinton. :p

And I think when a group / party openly weeps because a criminal loses an election they are exposed as an idol-worshipping cult.

Guy, you've been accusing Hillary of crimes since the 1990's... and haven't convicted her of anything.

She must be Professor Moriarty and the Teflon Don all rolled up in one!

Now, here's the thing. Hillary had a lot of flaws as a candidate. She has a lot of flaws as a person. But if the best thing you can say about your candidate is "Well, at least he's not the other person", that's not saying much.

Never heard Obama or his supporters diss McCain after the 2008 election. Didn't need to.

Never heard Baby Bush diss Al Gore after the election of 2000, either.

Didn't need to.

"5. When you fall to the floor in tears because your candidate lost.

Hard to describe the feelings here at Hillary's HQ. People crying everywhere. Some distraught.
#JavitsCenter #USElection2016 pic.twitter.com/BskpiP5ra6
— Robert Bourke (@RobBourke) November 9, 2016
Their world came crashing down....literally.

4. When you're seen on national TV crying over Hillary Clinton losing.

Emotions are running high at the Clinton headquarters as Trump's lead increases
#ElectionNight #CBSElection https://t.co/ZzSscaUjo5 pic.twitter.com/IgbTQd6TrI
— CBS News (@CBSNews) November 9, 2016

3. When Rachel Maddow thinks she's the voice of "the people."

#Maddow: Keep in your heart groups threatened by Trump https://t.co/dQsgP7GDjl
— Maddow Blog (@MaddowBlog) November 10, 2016
Isn't it ironic that a liberal elitist thinks she can speak on behalf of minority groups?

2. When people feel like the end of the world is taking place because Trump was sworn in.

An anti-Trump protester screams 'no' as Donald Trump is sworn in as the 45th US President
pic.twitter.com/qmsaFmMSkr
— ITV News (@itvnews) January 20, 2017

1. When Rachel Maddow tries to convince people the world is coming to an end, all because Donald Trump was the Republican nominee.

Yes, this is real life....
https://t.co/NEU67a7U1o
— Maddow Blog (@MaddowBlog) October 8, 2016"

Madcow wins VIP awards for getting 2 of the top 5 spots. :p

Still delicious after a year.

Guy, you've been accusing Hillary of crimes since the 1990's...
Joe, Joe, Joe....why do you have to tell such OBVIOUSLY blatant lies?

Oh yeah, because you, other snowflakes, and Hillary are getting your asses handed to you.

I did not join this board until a year or so ago. I don't know you, and you sure as hell don't know me.

You continue to prove that when snowflakes have nothing left to offer in intellectual discussions they are forced to lie, insult, and attack.

Go back to the kids' table, little troll. Come back when you grow up / have something to contribute to the discussion other than rants, tantrums, and personal attacks.

Buh-bye! :p

Oh yeah, because you, other snowflakes, and Hillary are getting your asses handed to you.

I did not join this board until a year or so ago. I don't know you, and you sure as hell don't know me.

actually, more like two years, but math seems one of those things you struggle with. But since we can safely conclude that you existed before 2015, it's safe to assume that your obsession with Hillary probably goes back to the 1990's, when you thought she killed Vince Foster over Cattle Futures, or something.

Beyond that, you've been pretty thoroughly spanked in this thread.

actually, more like two years, but math seems one of those things you struggle with. But since we can safely conclude that you existed before 2015, it's safe to assume that your obsession with Hillary probably goes back to the 1990's, when you thought she killed Vince Foster over Cattle Futures, or something.

Beyond that, you've been pretty thoroughly spanked in this thread.
You just got BUSTED for Lying...then do it again to try to save face.

Bwuhahaha....

Dude, nobody believes that you didn't exist until you signed up here...
'Dude', no one ever claimed I did not 'exist' before signing on to this board. Bwuhahaha...

You seriously, as you just demonstrated, need some psychiatric help ... or need to stop being so desperate and pathetic. :p

'Dude', no one ever claimed I did not 'exist' before signing on to this board. Bwuhahaha...

You seriously, as you just demonstrated, need some psychiatric help ... or need to stop being so desperate and pathetic.

Wait a minute, you seem to be having a meltdown over the fact that after three decades of accusing Mrs. Clinton of stuff, you have never gotten a conviction for so much as a parking ticket.

How does that work. You just keep making accusations, and even after millions of dollars are spent looking into them, you keep acting like they are true.

Forum List

Back