5 myths about healthcare

So, you're actually going to try and argue that a massive bureaucratic entitlement program that costs in excess of 10 times what it was projected to costs is evidence of efficiency?
You are one seriously fucking daffy mofo. :lmao:

Actually, health care COSTS are driven up in the private sector then paid for by Medicare. Under a socislized system, costs are controlled because the government put price controls in place.

"In fact, every federal social program has cost far more than originally predicted. For instance, in 1967 the House Ways and Means Committee predicted that Medicare would cost $12 billion in 1990, a staggering $95 billion underestimate. Medicare first exceeded $12 billion in 1975. In 1965 federal actuaries figured the Medicare hospital program would end up running $9 billion in 1990. The cost was more than $66 billion.

In 1987 Congress estimated that the Medicaid Special Hospitals Subsidy would hit $100 million in 1992. The actual bill came to $11 billion. The initial costs of Medicare's kidney-dialysis program, passed in 1972, were more than twice projected levels.

The Congressional Budget Office doubled the estimated cost of Medicare's catastrophic insurance benefit — subsequently repealed — from $5.7 billion to $11.8 billion annually within the first year of its passage. The agency increased the projected cost of the skilled nursing benefit an astonishing sevenfold over roughly the same time frame, from $2.1 billion to $13.5 billion. And in 1935 a naive Congress predicted $3.5 billion in Social Security outlays in 1980, one-thirtieth the actual level of $105 billion. "
http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/bandow200311240827.asp
Medicare costs 50% less then private insurance. So like always you are a clueless brainwashed tool

ThinkProgress, Huffypuffpost and MediaMatters aren't sources...They're propaganda.

Little wonder that a hack like you would try to pass them off as legit sources of information. :lol:

Yes I do realize that anything that does nto say what you want it to say is not legit. If those sources are so propagandaish then you must be able to point out why they are wrong otherwise you are just ignoring reality because you are to pathetic to admit that you were brainwashed and clueless

Medical wellness insurance is less efficient then personal medical care. Currently today Medical wellness insurance costs have increased by 50% less then what personal medical care costs; that is despite Medical wellness insurance providing better wellness outcomes and more services then personal medical care.....

So, you're actually going to try and argue that a massive bureaucratic entitlement program that costs in excess of 10 times what it was projected to costs is evidence of efficiency?

Actually, health care COSTS are driven up in the private sector then paid for by Medicare. Under a socislized system, costs are controlled because the government put price controls in place.
BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You sound just like a dope dealer!! :lmao:

I sound like someone who has actually taken the time to look into the issue and let the facts inform my opinion.

What do YOU sound like?

I sound like someone who has actually taken the time to look into the issue and let the facts inform my opinion.

What do YOU sound like?
No, you sound just like a dope dealer.

C'mon, just try a little....Not going to kill you...Not like you're going to be hooked on this crap for the rest of your life if you just take a little bump...

First one is free, OK?

ThinkProgress, Huffypuffpost and MediaMatters aren't sources...They're propaganda.

Little wonder that a hack like you would try to pass them off as legit sources of information. :lol:

Yes I do realize that anything that does nto say what you want it to say is not legit. If those sources are so propagandaish then you must be able to point out why they are wrong otherwise you are just ignoring reality because you are to pathetic to admit that you were brainwashed and clueless
I don't bother with hack propagandist in the first place....Sitting around and having you intelligence insulted by them is a waste of time.

I don't bother with hack propagandist in the first place....Sitting around and having you intelligence insulted by them is a waste of time.
ROTFL i see so you don't bother with hack propaganda, yet you claim to know what hack propaganda is, so basically you are a liar, and just refuse to accept reality because like I said you are pathetic

Except I don't link to hack propagandists as my supposed back up...You just did.

But if you ever catch me linking to the likes of World Nut Daily or Rusty Limpbagh as supposed proof of any assertion I may make, feel free to dismiss them at face value.

In the meantime, your listed sources are as dishonest as they come.

What do YOU sound like?
No, you sound just like a dope dealer.

C'mon, just try a little....Not going to kill you...Not like you're going to be hooked on this crap for the rest of your life if you just take a little bump...

First one is free, OK?

Sorry I'm addicted to facts. The drug of mindless partisan rhetoric is all yours.

No, you're addicted to propaganda.

G'head and name the AMERICAN gubmint program/bureaucracy that has delivered what it promised and come in at or below projected costs.

C'mon....There are lots to choose from....Give us just one.

Take your time.

G'head and name the AMERICAN gubmint program/bureaucracy that has delivered what it promised and come in at or below projected costs.

Competitive Bidding Update—One Year Implementation Update, April 17, 2012:

The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) competitive bidding program for durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics, and supplies (DMEPOS) has saved the Medicare Fee-for-Service program approximately $202.11 million in its first year of implementation, a percentage drop in expenditures of over 42 percent in the nine markets currently participating in the program. CMS real-time claims monitoring has found no disruption in access to needed supplies for Medicare beneficiaries. Moreover, there have been no negative health care consequences to beneficiaries as a result of competitive bidding. CMS claims monitoring results are supported by the fact that the agency has largely received routine beneficiary or caregiver inquiries with only minimal complaints. In 2013, the program will be expanded to an additional 91 metropolitan areas and a national mail order program for diabetic testing supplies. The CMS Office of the Actuary (OACT) estimates that the program will save the Medicare Part B Trust Fund $25.7 billion between 2013 and 2022. Beneficiaries are expected to save an estimated $17.1 billion during the same 10 year period due to the reduction in coinsurance reduced premiums.

Last edited:

The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) competitive bidding program for durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics, and supplies (DMEPOS) has saved the Medicare Fee-for-Service program approximately $202.11 million in its first year of implementation, a percentage drop in expenditures of over 42 percent in the nine markets currently participating in the program. CMS real-time claims monitoring has found no disruption in access to needed supplies for Medicare beneficiaries. Moreover, there have been no negative health care consequences to beneficiaries as a result of competitive bidding. CMS claims monitoring results are supported by the fact that the agency has largely received routine beneficiary or caregiver inquiries with only minimal complaints. In 2013, the program will be expanded to an additional 91 metropolitan areas and a national mail order program for diabetic testing supplies. The CMS Office of the Actuary (OACT) estimates that the program will save the Medicare Part B Trust Fund $25.7 billion between 2013 and 2022. Beneficiaries are expected to save an estimated $17.1 billion during the same 10 year period due to the reduction in coinsurance reduced premiums.
What does Medicare cost today, versus what it was projected to cost in 1965, Herr Goebbels?

C'mon....You can tell us....We already know.

What does Medicare cost today, versus what it was projected to cost in 1965, Herr Goebbels?

C'mon....You can tell us....We already know.

Well if there was no Medicare then costs for senior health care would be 50% more.
So plz C'mon and use that small brain of yours

Last edited:

Are you saying that having doctors compete for consumer dollars will lower costs?

drop the dealer

Take your time.

Before or after it was sabatogued by a lame duck Republican congress?

Take your time.

Bullshit deflection and refusal to take the blame for total failure.

And you're no libertarian, Buckwheat.

Take your time.

Bullshit deflection and refusal to take the blame for total failure.

And you're no libertarian, Buckwheat.

Post office makes a profit Congress won’t let it keep | Postal Employee Network

Lame Duck Republicans fucked the post office on purpose. Coward Democrats failed to fix it when they had the power to do so.

I know my views. They don't blow in the wind depending on the partisan bullshit of the week. It's called thinking for yourself. You should try it sometime. It's essential for true personal freedom.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back