5 Myths About Global Health Care

The average fox viewer honestly believes there were WMD's and Iraq had something to do with 9/11. Fair and balanced.

I guess the facts became too complicated for you to debate, so you digress into a tirade about Fox News. Don't worry their are some people on both sides who can grasp the issues, just leave it to them.

The average fox viewer honestly believes there were WMD's and Iraq had something to do with 9/11. Fair and balanced.

I guess the facts became too complicated for you to debate, so you digress into a tirade about Fox News. Don't worry their are some people on both sides who can grasp the issues, just leave it to them.

Here are the facts....

Every other industrialized nation has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare.

Why?

Because they don't have to pay insurance company marketing, profit, and admin costs, Big Pharma profits, and liability lawyers.

Here are the facts....

Every other industrialized nation has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare.

Why?

Because they don't have to pay insurance company marketing, profit, and admin costs, Big Pharma profits, and liability lawyers.

Here's some facts for the brain dead such as yourself, America has one of the highest rates of obesity which leads to disease. Big pharma profits would not disappear under HR 3200, just refer to Obama's deal in which he sold out the American people. All the rest of your post is covered under the Republican option HR 3400 without government dictating to the American people what their health care coverage should be.

Here are the facts....

Why?

Here's some facts for the brain dead such as yourself, America has one of the highest rates of obesity which leads to disease. Big pharma profits would not disappear under HR 3200, just refer to Obama's deal in which he sold out the American people. All the rest of your post is covered under the Republican option HR 3400 without government dictating to the American people what their health care coverage should be.

Congress received $3.4 BILLION DOLLARS in donations from healthcare corporations in the last decade.

Where do you think that money came from?

Our insurance premiums.

Here are the facts....

Why?

Congress received $3.4 BILLION DOLLARS in donations from healthcare corporations in the last decade.

Our insurance premiums.

You mean the Democratic Congress, the same members trying to push this government take over health care bill on the American people? I agree, I wouldn't trust them either, that's the reason I read the bill for myself.

Our insurance premiums.

You mean the Democratic Congress, the same members trying to push this government take over health care bill on the American people? I agree, I wouldn't trust them either, that's the reason I read the bill for myself.

I highly doubt that based on your posts.

Our insurance premiums.

I highly doubt that based on your posts.

Wow, how surprising another post by you that is devoid of thought.

jreeves is right about needing to become a healthier citizenry, learning how to change our lifestyles...eating healthier and exercise more...this will keep health care costs down, or it should keep health care costs down because we should be healthier, on the whole.

jreeves is right about needing to become a healthier citizenry, learning how to change our lifestyles...eating healthier and exercise more...this will keep health care costs down, or it should keep health care costs down because we should be healthier, on the whole.

But when the Democrats suggested paying for healthcare by putting a tax on sugar laden soft drinks, the Republicans howled like stuck pigs.

But when the Democrats suggested paying for healthcare by putting a tax on sugar laden soft drinks, the Republicans howled like stuck pigs.

That's because the tax restricts freedoms whereas education and wellness programs would go a long way to helping change lifestyles.

That's because the tax restricts freedoms whereas education and wellness programs would go a long way to helping change lifestyles.

chrissy stalin doesn't like freedoms.

That's the funniest post ever.

A tax on soft drinks is a great idea. Studies have shown that soft drinks are a big reason for American obesity.

A tax on soft drinks is a great idea. Studies have shown that soft drinks are a big reason for American obesity.

It's my body, Ill do what I want with it. your side should understand that.

I never said that soft drinks weren't a big reason for American obesity. I stated the tax restricted freedoms, if drinking soft drinks is done in moderation it will not cause obesity.

I never said that soft drinks weren't a big reason for American obesity. I stated the tax restricted freedoms, if drinking soft drinks is done in moderation it will not cause obesity.

"Freedoms?"

That is so pathetic it is embarassing.

"Freedoms?"

That is so pathetic it is embarassing.

How so, you don't think freedoms are important? Big surprise...

It's not fair to even have to pay for healthcare. It's necessary for humans to survive. Why should we have to pay to survive?

Yeah!!! And free food too...!!! And I want free gasoline to fuel the delivery truck that brings the free food to me!!!! And I want free electricity to cook that free fuckin food too...!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back