5 Most Democrat Run cities in America

see the note?

On its Web site, the FBI cautions against using crime data to compare city violence because rankings tend to be simplistic and ignore factors that influence crime, as well as the different ways crimes are measured and reported. “Data users should not rank locales because there are many factors that cause the nature and type of crime to vary from place to place,” the FBI warns.

i am not sure what makes atlanta so violent....but its well known that a trip to atlanta means a smashed car window at best

LOL. My friend got robbed by two black kids when he went to Atlanta. And then the detective chewed him out for getting two young "poor" black kids who were "Just trying to get by," before they let him get out of jail. I guess he had been arrested for not accurately reporting the events.

:bsflag: Yeah, I'm gonna call bullshit. :bsflag:

I'd say good call.. There's a lot of that going around here.

i am not sure what makes atlanta so violent....but its well known that a trip to atlanta means a smashed car window at best

LOL. My friend got robbed by two black kids when he went to Atlanta. And then the detective chewed him out for getting two young "poor" black kids who were "Just trying to get by," before they let him get out of jail. I guess he had been arrested for not accurately reporting the events.

:bsflag: Yeah, I'm gonna call bullshit. :bsflag:
Yep, total bullshit.

If you currently live in a Blue City/State, i'm sure you're trying very hard to get out. You'll probably end up in a Red City/State. And unfortunately, you'll destroy that City/State too. So please just stay where you are. I'm beggin ya.

see the note?

On its Web site, the FBI cautions against using crime data to compare city violence because rankings tend to be simplistic and ignore factors that influence crime, as well as the different ways crimes are measured and reported. “Data users should not rank locales because there are many factors that cause the nature and type of crime to vary from place to place,” the FBI warns.

And so it's BS Fine print. So why is it the major cities that are in crime, HAPPEN to be a certain way. Funny I dont see Columbus, OH or San Diego, CA, or Boston, MA, Seattle, WA, ect....i'm just saying, what do you think is the cause?

Please stay in your miserable Blue Cities/States, Democrats. Don't even think about bailing and infecting Red Cities/States with your Third World misery. Please just stay right where you are. :)

Last edited:
It's a fact that most major US cities have Democrats as mayors.
Yes, that includes cities that have high poverty/crime rates, but also the cities that don't have high poverty and crime.
Mayors of U.S. Cities A-L
So what this all mean? It means we have an OP that is painted with a broad brush.
The left tried the 'no profile' crap with terrorists when 99% of them are Islamic and Arabic. I know you fear labels because it allows people to quickly identify problems and deal with them when they exist. The question for these cities is actually a very simple one. Corellary or Causation? We have in many of them 100 years of history which they have had to run the city right into the hole. Now if we can find some conservative run cities that have a similar track record that show they run the cities into holes too, then we can call it corellary. Otherwise, there seems to be a distinct causal link.

Forum List

Back