5 Most Democrat Run cities in America

Wow.. we didn't make the list? That's odd.

Oh well, the good news is that if you're not in Central City buying crack or cruising the lower 9 at 3 am, you have a prettty good chance of NOT being shot.

damn soggy i have never had a problem in new orleans......but i never believed you could be in a crowd one minute and be alone the next...till i found myself in the warehouse district...alone....well there was this guy with this huge ass pit bull...

damn soggy i have never had a problem in new orleans......but i never believed you could be in a crowd one minute and be alone the next...till i found myself in the warehouse district...alone....well there was this guy with this huge ass pit bull...

The neighborhoods can change on you, quickly. It's basically a safe city... everybody knows where the crime areas are.

the first time i went to see marie leveau's grave ...the hotel people said i had to book a tour they would not even tell me where it was....so i got out on the street and grab a chick and ask her where it is and how to get there...she told me it was only a couple of blocks and sure i could walk...she told me she would not be afraid to go there...but she also pointed out my extreme whiteness but said i didnt appear to be stupid and watch for a crowd going in and kinda linger near them...if the graveyard began to empty...get out with them....her last words of advice....sum body grabs your mo fucking purse let go of it....

now it was a different story looking for her daughters grave....i got one cabbi to agree to take me...but he would not agree to wait....lol

WOOOHOOOO No5.... M Town representin!!!!!! and yeah I live in Memphrica...er Memphis

odd we were discussing memphis and going there..and how damned violent it is...but someone said it was just w memphis across the river?

well

As a condition of their taking over GM and Chrysler, the leadership of the UAW should have been forced to live in Detroit

Here are the top 10 most dangerous cities, wonder how many of them have Dem leadership.............

The Most Dangerous Cities in America - 24/7 Wall St.

you are really slow on the uptake...the op is about that....just pointing that out for ya

i would say it has more to do with the unemployment rates...did you note those frankie?

So you're saying you dont see the corolation? Is that correct?

did i say that? are you capable of reading what i posted?

As a condition of their taking over GM and Chrysler, the leadership of the UAW should have been forced to live in Detroit

the high unemployment rate due to the car factories closing....how long ago was that...and are you blaming the uaw?

why is it you always blame the worker and never the king?

the high unemployment rate due to the car factories closing....how long ago was that...and are you blaming the uaw?

Because if you've ever met an officer to a company, they really dont plot ways to screw the little people. They actually try to run a business make money and hire people. It's amazing!

The UAW is a union and they do screw people. If you work too hard, you need to take it easy. If you outperform the elder statesmen you either cool it or they have some nice parting gifts for you. And hey they dont like merit raises. WHO doesnt want that? WHO?????

there is no one factor that causes crime.....its normally a diverse bunch of issues that result in proverty and crime....there are different issues that result in wealth and crimes....

Because if you've ever met an officer to a company, they really dont plot ways to screw the little people. They actually try to run a business make money and hire people. It's amazing!

The UAW is a union and they do screw people. If you work too hard, you need to take it easy. If you outperform the elder statesmen you either cool it or they have some nice parting gifts for you. And hey they dont like merit raises. WHO doesnt want that? WHO?????

teachers unions....

Forum List

Back