5 Moslems shot dead in mosque

Justin Trudeau responds to the attack in Quebec City by saying this:

“a despicable act of terror”.

Fair enough.

But when asked st a much earlier date about a possible terrorist attack carried out by a Moslem who came in as a refugee, he said this:

“Ultimately, being open and respectful towards each other is much more powerful as a way to defuse hatred and anger, than layering on big walls and oppressive policies”.
Trudeau is right ... you're wrong.

LOL... ok.

Trudeau is an appeaser who will inflict a lot of suffering on the good citizens of Canada. What a shame.
What kind of suffering has he inflicted on Canadians?

Wrong question. Try again.
LOL

When you can show me a gun growing legs and arms then shooting itself, you would be correct. Since it's PEOPLE misusing them, try again.

and yet Australia doesn't have thousands of murders a year via handguns... nor NZ....nor Canada...nor the UK....nor France.....I could go on....

Your answer is because it is an inanimate object it absolves the culture that produces such figures. It doesn't. As I said. you're fucked.

Why do those countries that have strict gun laws have any murders via handguns?

Very low. Very, very low..

Direct response to the anti white establishments attack on Canadians and Canada by flooding Canada with nonwhites in an effort to change Canada's demographics by force. Its happening in America and Europe and south Africa and Australia as well. Its white genocide. Expect these attacks to continue until we take our countries back. This young man is a hero

I understand you idolize murderers and genocidal killers but most normal people don't. So try to control yourself, ok?
Course you do snowflake. Stalin netanyahu Obama I can go on

When you can show me a gun growing legs and arms then shooting itself, you would be correct. Since it's PEOPLE misusing them, try again.

and yet Australia doesn't have thousands of murders a year via handguns... nor NZ....nor Canada...nor the UK....nor France.....I could go on....

Your answer is because it is an inanimate object it absolves the culture that produces such figures. It doesn't. As I said. you're fucked.

Why do those countries that have strict gun laws have any murders via handguns?

Very low. Very, very low..

Yet they've been increasing for several years in bigger cities like Toronto.

[

The way Dr. Grump talks, places that he mentioned would have ZERO gun murders because of the laws they have.
no, just very very low.

Yet you ignore the increase in gun violence.

If there was 1 murder last year, and this year there were 2 that is a hundred percent increase. Sounds massive. In reality, it's nothing. Plus you have yet to back anything up with stats.

Australia Sees Spike in Gun Crime Despite Outright Ban

Gun violence in Canada is a lot more common than you think

So you're OK with 2 murders? How many does it take before you consider it a problem?

I am speechless, reminds me of the San Bernardino shooter. Or maybe The Pulse shooter, or the charlie hebdo guys, or...man, 9/11 even, But I digress, need I say more? Islam better familiarize itself with HUBRIS.

Is that so?

Why does it remind you of those shootings, rather than Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, or Anders Breivik?
The Right likes to forget them. They'd rather blame Muslims.

mcveigh wasn't a christian.......breivik, wasn't a christian either, he had some goofy philosophy you guys pretend was Christianity.....
McVeigh was raised Catholic I believe. Funny chit how you ignore the religion of these people while condemning those who are identified as Moslem when you have no clue how religious they are.
Obama was raised by his mother & grandparents, dipstick. You have no clue whether these Muslims were devout or not when you have a fit because a Muslim did something.

Moron...it doesn't matter how you are raised it is what you join......according to you then, obama is a muslim since his father was a muslim and he attedned muslim school in Indonesia.....

[

Australia Sees Spike in Gun Crime Despite Outright Ban

Gun violence in Canada is a lot more common than you think

So you're OK with 2 murders? How many does it take before you consider it a problem?
[/QUOTE

There is no problem. That spike could be due to one firearm dealer being caught with 200 illegal firearms. He would be charged with 200 separate offences. There is a black market for small firearms in Australia of that there is no doubt. It has no affect on everyday Australians. Your gun culture does with regard to its citizens. You are trying to compare apples and oranges to help you POV. it's not working.

The last four murders via firearm in NSW that made the news happened over a six month period and involved two rival Lebanese gangs. That's it.

Forum List

Back