5 Israel border police hurt in attemp to evacuate Oz Zion outpost

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
5 Border Police hurt in attempt t... JPost - Diplomacy & Politics

Some 200 settlers clashed with security forces attempting to evacuate the illegal West Bank outpost of Oz Zion near the Beit El settlement on Friday.

The settlers threw stones at security forces, who eventually abandoned the evacuation attempt prior to the start of the Sabbath. Channel 2 quoted IDF officials as saying the evacuation would be resumed after the Sabbath on Saturday evening

Tzipi Livni attacked the Likud and Bayit Yehudi following the incident, saying they bore the responsibility for a situation in which the IDF and police could come under attack from settlers.

"The extreme right-wing's clashes with soldiers, with the backing of their political rabbis, and the fact that IDF soldiers are forced to subdue this outburst on the Sabbath, should enlighten every mother and father on what these elections are about," Livni stated.

"The extreme-Right, which has taken control of Likud and Bayit Yehudi is clashing with IDF soldiers, doing as it pleases in the territories and forcing the IDF and the police to deal with this instead of security."

Livni added that the rabbis leading the settlers who clashed with the security forces were the "rabbis of [Bayit Yehudi leader Naftali] Bennet. "

"This is [Prime Minister Binyamin] Netanyahu's capitulation, and we are all paying the price for this thuggish political extortion," she added.

Last edited:
  • Banned
If they were Palestinians who threw stones they would have been shot and arrested, but when it's extremist settler Jews the soldiers and security forces are forced to negotiate...:cool:

If they were Palestinians who threw stones they would have been shot and arrested, but when it's extremist settler Jews the soldiers and security forces are forced to negotiate...:cool:

If the "palestinian" polce tried to arrest islamo nazsi who slit the throats
of infants----they would have been ripped to pieces by dogs
barking ALLAHUAKBAAARRR ------thus ----the infant throat slitters
are never arrested-----and the muslimahs lick the shit off their
asses

• Banned
Admins for the love of God ban all these psychotic trolls and bring sane people to post on this thread. Seriously nothing but trolling from right wing israelis supporters.

effective and fair minded police. but they should NOT tolerate
rock throwing so much-----in all cases they should shoot back---
that is precisely what cops in my childhood state would do. (USA)
try INJURING A COP ----in that state.

So why did they tolerate rock throwing from Israeli settlers? ...:cool:

You had foreign cops where you lived?

Were they afraid of losing their jobs? Since the Israeli government is majority right wing to the extreme nowadays...:cool:

You had foreign cops where you lived?

VERY american tinnie------generally of dutch and german
and british and scandanavian type background and all
over 6'6" armed to the teeth with pistols the size
of cannons----they had extremely large bullets arrayed on
their belts and they were not tolerant of resistence to their
authority. I suggest you get some of your friends to
throw a few rocks at them. I liked them----they were always
very polite to me.

Some 200 settlers clashed with security forces attempting to evacuate the illegal West Bank outpost of Oz Zion near the Beit El settlement on Friday.
The "security forces" should've spent their day tackling palistanian settling activity, of course.

Forum List

Back