$5 GAS BY MEMORIAL DAY: So how many think that the voters will forgive this

No, that was YOUR 4 months.

CON$ set the precedent that the Speaker of the House is blameworthy from the DAY they are sworn in BEFORE Crybaby Boner was speaker, I'm merely applying that already established precedent!! :lol:
No that was your 4 months
Except I said a YEAR AND A HALF before the GOP took over!!!
Gas has gone from about $3 to over $4.50 in the less than 4 months since the GOP took the House!!!!
No, YOU were the one who claims the precedent had to be set in 4 months. I said the precedent has been set BEFORE Crybaby Boner became Speaker and I'm merely applying the already established CON$ervative precedent.

You're the one that made the claim it's your post.

No that was your 4 months
No, YOU were the one who claims the precedent had to be set in 4 months. I said the precedent has been set BEFORE Crybaby Boner became Speaker and I'm merely applying the already established CON$ervative precedent.

Nowhere does that post claim that the CON$ervative precedent was set in 4 months, that's your creation. My post is merely applying the already established CON$ervative precedent of blaming the Speaker of the House from the day they are sworn in which was 4 months ago.

Nowhere does that post claim that the CON$ervative precedent was set in 4 months, that's your creation. My post is merely applying the already established CON$ervative precedent of blaming the Speaker of the House from the day they are sworn in which was 4 months ago.

You said in less than 4 months setting the precedence.

Gas has gone from about $3 to over $4.50 in the less than 4 months since the GOP took the House!!!!

A lot of this is old news. In fact it is all old news, Obama does not like the US , does not know what to do about the old way of life. He just wants to change it. Give Brazil money for oil and today they announced a 2.84 billion $ loan for oil refinery in Columbia, but for heaven sake don't drill in the Gulf or in the shale or in Alaska, get the point.

We don't have a leader, just a fool and the fools who believed him.

No, 4 months is the elapsed time in the already established CON$ervative precedent.

No, 4 months is the elapsed time in the already established CON$ervative precedent.

You're an idiot. thats all.
If the discussion doesn't go your way you spin to fit your current argument and then when that changes you spin it again.

If the discussion doesn't go your way you spin to fit your current argument and then when that changes you spin it again.
YOU don't get to say what my words mean!
YOU spun my words and now you accuse me of spinning. See the first quote in my sig.

YOU spun my words and now you accuse me of spinning. See the first quote in my sig.

No your words speak for you.

That's right, and MY words APPLIED the already established CON$ervative precedent of blaming the Speaker of the House from the day they are sworn in and Crybaby Boner was sworn in 4 months ago. YOUR words changed that to the precedent had to be set in the first 4 months of Pelosi's Speakership.

That's right, and MY words APPLIED the already established CON$ervative precedent of blaming the Speaker of the House from the day they are sworn in and Crybaby Boner was sworn in 4 months ago. YOUR words changed that to the precedent had to be set in the first 4 months of Pelosi's Speakership.

And the economy collasped when puddin face became speaker of the house.

Again, if there was a GOP president, using already established CON$ervative rationalizations, I could blame the President from the time elected, hell even from the time the nomination was won!!!! :eusa_whistle:

Obama Recession in Full Swing
November 6, 2008
RUSH: The Obama recession is in full swing, ladies and gentlemen. Stocks are dying, which is a precursor of things to come. This is an Obama recession. Might turn into a depression. He hasn't done anything yet but his ideas are killing the economy. His ideas are killing Wall Street.

March 2, 2009
RUSH: Well, here's some truth for you. President Obama campaigned for two years. His policies were announced that long ago. He won the Democrat nomination last August, six months ago. Every smart money guy, every smart money woman on Wall Street and around the world knew Obama was a shoe-in to be president six months ago.

RUSH: So the economy stopped. The stock market started tanking. They knew Obama was going to win.

RUSH: To say that Obama has been in office only one month is not accurate from an effect on the world and an effect on the country standpoint. Barack Obama has been the controlling political authority on the economy for six months.

flip floping? First you go after the speaker of the house then when you can't prove that anyone condemn puddin face within 4 months of becoming speaker of the house you spin it to the president.
YOU brought up the president, I merely pointed out that by CON$ervative tradition I could blame everything that happened from the day a GOP president won the nomination.

And CON$ have, for example, blamed the debt on Pelosi accumulated from the day she was sworn in.

Under Pelosi, national debt has increased $5 trillion | KETK
Under Pelosi, national debt has increased $5 trillion
And by gum! It has! How dare we point out the truth! Bastardo!

And the price of gas skyrocketed when Crybaby Boner became Speaker.

And the price of gas skyrocketed when Crybaby Boner became Speaker.

Will you make your point and stop your fucking whining?

Forum List

Back