5 freedoms you'd lose in health care reform

Community ratings are bad when individuals can choose to go without insurance. However, if everyone must carry insurance, the costs will balance out over time, as everyone will pay into the overall system for the duration of their lives.

If you read the fine print in the Congressional plans, you'll find that a lot of cherished aspects of the current system would disappear......You'll lose 5 key freedoms under Obama's health care plan - Jul. 24, 2009:evil:

Ah yes, those cherished aspects. 50 million without insurance. Hundreds of thousands of American families going bankrupt every year because of medical bills. My employer paying several times what health care costs in nations like Costa Rica, Japan, or Germany. Why do you think so many small businessmen would like to see universal health care in this nation?

Community ratings are bad when individuals can choose to go without insurance. However, if everyone must carry insurance, the costs will balance out over time, as everyone will pay into the overall system for the duration of their lives.

You mean like how the costs "balanced out" with Medicare/Medicaid, which cost no less than five times what they were projected to??

Ah yes, those cherished aspects. 50 million without insurance. Hundreds of thousands of American families going bankrupt every year because of medical bills. My employer paying several times what health care costs in nations like Costa Rica, Japan, or Germany. Why do you think so many small businessmen would like to see universal health care in this nation?

now its 50 mill....yesterday it was 40....day before that someone said it was 35....what a bunch of bull shit.....

If you read the fine print in the Congressional plans, you'll find that a lot of cherished aspects of the current system would disappear......You'll lose 5 key freedoms under Obama's health care plan - Jul. 24, 2009:evil:

Your employer dose not pay for you health care ....you do kook and just how many Americans leave to get health care in Costa Rica, Japan, or Germany? That what I thought:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back