CDZ 5 devastating facts about black on black crime

Its difficult to solve the problems in our ghetto's.

Got any ideas?
I know you did not direct this at me, however, I do have a couple of ideas. Just not sure how to implement them, or even if they make sense. Maybe you, or others here, can help with that.

Here are my ideas. As I understand it (not being in, or from, a ghetto) one of the biggest issues people face is a societal feeling of what I call "hopelessness". The feeling that there just are not sufficient opportunities. So:
  1. Provide more, and better job opportunities through:
  2. Encouraging businesses to locate near (preferably in) these areas.
  3. Better schools. Not just for the kids, for the adults, especially parents, too.
  4. Encouraging mentorship. Especially by those most likely to be relatable. (ie. people who have "gotten out")
  5. Encouraging apprenticeships. While a trade may not be glamorous, it can be a "way out".
  6. Real, lasting prison reform. Prison does not need to be just a way to "keep them off the streets". It can be used as a tool to help people change their outlook so they can change their lives.
  7. Real, meaningful sentencing reform. There is no reason to lock a person up for 10 years for possession, unless there is evidence that this is either a) a recurring problem, or b) they intent do do harm(ie. intent to distribute, trafficking, etc.).
  8. Encouraging BOTH parents to raise their children. Even if they are not (and will never) be married. Heck they don't even have to live together, just get both the father and the mother to be involved.
  9. Encouraging famous people to get involved, "give back", show them that they have options. This means athletes, music stars, actors/actresses, etc. This one (and one or two others), I know, is already happening, I just don't know how much.
I am sure that there are other things to try. Just throwing more money at the problem doesn't seem to be working, and just walking away is not a viable option in my opinion. Therefore, something new must be tried before it gets even worse.

I think the best thing that should be done and something that could be done for Africans is to stop trying to teach them subjects in school they cannot grasp and are not interested in anyway. Now this goes for a lot of white kids also--in other words anyone who is not geared for a higher education or has no interest in academics aka english literature, history or the hard sciences..............set up a vocational program for them instead of forcing them to take just academic subject matter....aka....teach them basic reading and writing but place the emphasis on teaching them a skill...such as computer repair, plumbing, carpentry auto mechanics etc. aka skills they can actually use to earn a living. Too many kids...black and white are having years of their lives essentially wasted by a public school system not giving them the sort of training they need to earn a living.

These vocational classes to be set up in our public schools should be linked as closely as possible to employers that need skilled workers....so that the students might get some real job experience and on the job training....while they are still in school....like in the summer and even after the school day is over...let them work a couple of hrs. after school or perhaps even have them work a couple of days a week instead of going to school for the full week... everything should be geared to teaching them actual work skills and also the habits a good worker needs...like showing up on time, good attitude and how to get along with people...all the things needed to be a good worker.
While I think you opening could use some... work (it seems somewhat offensive on it's face), I do agree that your idea is worth looking into.
However, first we must figure out how to get people to a)"buy-in" to the idea, and b) actually show up and participate. The first is likely the hardest, simply because the teacher's union will lose a lot of power, and other powerful folks will lose influence. The second will require a dramatic shift in culture, at least in many areas referred to as "ghettos".

Got any ideas?
I know you did not direct this at me, however, I do have a couple of ideas. Just not sure how to implement them, or even if they make sense. Maybe you, or others here, can help with that.

Here are my ideas. As I understand it (not being in, or from, a ghetto) one of the biggest issues people face is a societal feeling of what I call "hopelessness". The feeling that there just are not sufficient opportunities. So:
  3. Better schools. Not just for the kids, for the adults, especially parents, too.
  4. Encouraging mentorship. Especially by those most likely to be relatable. (ie. people who have "gotten out")
  5. Encouraging apprenticeships. While a trade may not be glamorous, it can be a "way out".
  6. Real, lasting prison reform. Prison does not need to be just a way to "keep them off the streets". It can be used as a tool to help people change their outlook so they can change their lives.
  7. Real, meaningful sentencing reform. There is no reason to lock a person up for 10 years for possession, unless there is evidence that this is either a) a recurring problem, or b) they intent do do harm(ie. intent to distribute, trafficking, etc.).
  8. Encouraging BOTH parents to raise their children. Even if they are not (and will never) be married. Heck they don't even have to live together, just get both the father and the mother to be involved.
  9. Encouraging famous people to get involved, "give back", show them that they have options. This means athletes, music stars, actors/actresses, etc. This one (and one or two others), I know, is already happening, I just don't know how much.
I am sure that there are other things to try. Just throwing more money at the problem doesn't seem to be working, and just walking away is not a viable option in my opinion. Therefore, something new must be tried before it gets even worse.

I think the best thing that should be done and something that could be done for Africans is to stop trying to teach them subjects in school they cannot grasp and are not interested in anyway. Now this goes for a lot of white kids also--in other words anyone who is not geared for a higher education or has no interest in academics aka english literature, history or the hard sciences..............set up a vocational program for them instead of forcing them to take just academic subject matter....aka....teach them basic reading and writing but place the emphasis on teaching them a skill...such as computer repair, plumbing, carpentry auto mechanics etc. aka skills they can actually use to earn a living. Too many kids...black and white are having years of their lives essentially wasted by a public school system not giving them the sort of training they need to earn a living.

These vocational classes to be set up in our public schools should be linked as closely as possible to employers that need skilled workers....so that the students might get some real job experience and on the job training....while they are still in school....like in the summer and even after the school day is over...let them work a couple of hrs. after school or perhaps even have them work a couple of days a week instead of going to school for the full week... everything should be geared to teaching them actual work skills and also the habits a good worker needs...like showing up on time, good attitude and how to get along with people...all the things needed to be a good worker.
While I think you opening could use some... work (it seems somewhat offensive on it's face), I do agree that your idea is worth looking into.
However, first we must figure out how to get people to a)"buy-in" to the idea, and b) actually show up and participate. The first is likely the hardest, simply because the teacher's union will lose a lot of power, and other powerful folks will lose influence. The second will require a dramatic shift in culture, at least in many areas referred to as "ghettos".

Ditto, GreenHornet, that opening is an example of how Trump gets labeled a racist. You REALLY didn't say Africans can't learn math but man, the Klan and those who were ready to be offended read it as such and love you for saying it.

But yeah, more job based education ready to launch kids into a field at 18, after A DOZEN years in school, could not hurt at all.

Coming from left field, I think we need to tighten up the ability of city councils to rezone farmland as it leads to devaluation of our older neighborhoods. Here in St Louis we just "go west" and find it cheaper to build giant warehouses in the flood plain (like there isn't high ground 5 miles away!), we find it cheaper to build in the floodplain than to tear down a building and rebuild there. So we get left with these hollow cores or neighborhoods because rebuilding is economically unattractive. I THINK if rebuilding was a better option our neighborhoods would be more mixed in regards to race and as importantly economic conditions.

Lots of posts regarding black on white crime but I seldom see any posts regarding black on black crime....and even more rare are such reports seen in the main stream media.

Oh you see lots of reports about how the police gun down innocent, unarmed and potential black college students and astronauts, lawyers, doctors etc. but what about innocent black folk that are killed by gangbangers etc.

5 Devastating Facts About Black-on-Black Crime | Breitbart

Sorry.... you aren't supposed to talk about this.... the democrats expect all attention to be on the fake story about illegal alien children........

Democrats keep letting violent criminals out of jail, who then return to their democrat controlled neighborhoods and shoot each other and other innocent people.......this is the problem, not law abiding people who own and carry guns for self defense......

If Black Americans ever stopped to think about this, the democrats would never hold political office again.
I thought the solution was MORE guns? So why isn't Chicago safe?
Have you checked the "gun control" laws in Chicago lately? Virtually no one has guns but the CRIMINALS!!!! Why would a better armed criminal population, coupled with a virtually unarmed lawful population work to lower ANY crime rate?

What you refer to is "more (lawfully owned and used) guns= less crime". It even stands up to logic. How many criminals would be willing to attempt to rob a 90 year old grandma type, if they knew there was even a 50/50 chance she was packing heat? What about even at 25/75 (25% armed/75% unarmed)? At what point is the ratio acceptable? 10/90? 5/95? how about 0/100? Keep "controlling guns" and grandma isn't going to see any point somewhere along the line. It will become "no longer worth it for someone my age."
But guns are supposed to make people safer, and Chicago has tons of them. Are you saying that some people should have their guns taken away from them?

Definitely....no young black male should be allowed to have a weapon as far too many of them are a threat to society and should be so labeled....remembering that over half of all of our violent crimes are comitted by this segment of our pop. as in they are approx. just 2.5% of the total pop. They need to be singled out and put under close observation...using all of our state of the art methods of monitoring and observation. If this was done...you would see much less violence in our cities.

No doubt, some of the clueless and not too bright will scream....discrimination.....yes...so what...I think we should discriminate against those prone to violence and most especially those who have been involved in violent crimes....essentialy they are enemies of the state...and should thus be dealt with using the ultimate penalty...yeh you get mah drift.

Media Covers Up Black Hate Crimes Against Whites

Got any ideas?

Ditto, GreenHornet, that opening is an example of how Trump gets labeled a racist. You REALLY didn't say Africans can't learn math but man, the Klan and those who were ready to be offended read it as such and love you for saying it.

But yeah, more job based education ready to launch kids into a field at 18, after A DOZEN years in school, could not hurt at all.

Coming from left field, I think we need to tighten up the ability of city councils to rezone farmland as it leads to devaluation of our older neighborhoods. Here in St Louis we just "go west" and find it cheaper to build giant warehouses in the flood plain (like there isn't high ground 5 miles away!), we find it cheaper to build in the floodplain than to tear down a building and rebuild there. So we get left with these hollow cores or neighborhoods because rebuilding is economically unattractive. I THINK if rebuilding was a better option our neighborhoods would be more mixed in regards to race and as importantly economic conditions.

Never attempt to compromise the truth in some misguided effort to be politiclly correct as in most folks know how Negroes are but wanting to be respectable will not admit it or talk about it. I try to go to wherever the truth leads....and the truth of the matter is that the majority of negroes struggle to get through high school and without the help of affirmative action...the majority of them would never graduate. Many of them come out with a diplomat but cannot even read or write....remember Trayvons g/f and her admission on national t.v.? But since this truth is suppressed....our public schools continue to waste billions of dollars pretending Negroes are just like whites..........trying to force them to learn things of which they are not capable of and really have very little interest in. As posted before....if the educators and politicians want to really help negro students....they will teach them skills they can use to earn a living...aka shop classes or vocational training....and this applies to a lot of white kids also....there should be nothing shameful about actually working for a living....and the bottom line being if these kids had a skill that is in demand when they graduate they will be able to comfortably raise a family, buy a home etc. Compare that to staying on the democratic plantation...a no brainer.

Lots of posts regarding black on white crime but I seldom see any posts regarding black on black crime....and even more rare are such reports seen in the main stream media.

Oh you see lots of reports about how the police gun down innocent, unarmed and potential black college students and astronauts, lawyers, doctors etc. but what about innocent black folk that are killed by gangbangers etc.

Sorry.... you aren't supposed to talk about this.... the democrats expect all attention to be on the fake story about illegal alien children........

Democrats keep letting violent criminals out of jail, who then return to their democrat controlled neighborhoods and shoot each other and other innocent people.......this is the problem, not law abiding people who own and carry guns for self defense......

If Black Americans ever stopped to think about this, the democrats would never hold political office again.
Have you checked the "gun control" laws in Chicago lately? Virtually no one has guns but the CRIMINALS!!!! Why would a better armed criminal population, coupled with a virtually unarmed lawful population work to lower ANY crime rate?

What you refer to is "more (lawfully owned and used) guns= less crime". It even stands up to logic. How many criminals would be willing to attempt to rob a 90 year old grandma type, if they knew there was even a 50/50 chance she was packing heat? What about even at 25/75 (25% armed/75% unarmed)? At what point is the ratio acceptable? 10/90? 5/95? how about 0/100? Keep "controlling guns" and grandma isn't going to see any point somewhere along the line. It will become "no longer worth it for someone my age."
But guns are supposed to make people safer, and Chicago has tons of them. Are you saying that some people should have their guns taken away from them?

Definitely....no young black male should be allowed to have a weapon as far too many of them are a threat to society and should be so labeled....remembering that over half of all of our violent crimes are comitted by this segment of our pop. as in they are approx. just 2.5% of the total pop. They need to be singled out and put under close observation...using all of our state of the art methods of monitoring and observation. If this was done...you would see much less violence in our cities.

No doubt, some of the clueless and not too bright will scream....discrimination.....yes...so what...I think we should discriminate against those prone to violence and most especially those who have been involved in violent crimes....essentialy they are enemies of the state...and should thus be dealt with using the ultimate penalty...yeh you get mah drift.

So you're against the 2nd Amendment. Good to know.

Two massive problems for US CITIZENS that are ignored by the Media: Inner city violence and the Opioid crisis. We are talking about TENS of THOUSANDS of deaths every year and millions more whose lives are destroyed with the collateral damage. Why don't they cover it? Why don't they care?

NO POLITICAL GAIN FOR THE LEFT

Weigh the against a couple days of good food and rest for immigrant border kids. I mean seriously people get a grip. You cannot underestimate the power of the media and how blatantly they are abusing that power.

So you're against the 2nd Amendment. Good to know.

It needs to be expanded to include no enemy of the white race should be allowed to legally own a firearm. Actually I would go even further.....no muslim should be allowed to own a firearm.

Two massive problems for US CITIZENS that are ignored by the Media: Inner city violence and the Opioid crisis. We are talking about TENS of THOUSANDS of deaths every year and millions more whose lives are destroyed with the collateral damage. Why don't they cover it? Why don't they care?

NO POLITICAL GAIN FOR THE LEFT

Weigh the against a couple days of good food and rest for immigrant border kids. I mean seriously people get a grip. You cannot underestimate the power of the media and how blatantly they are abusing that power.

Exactly....all this handwringing and tears by the leftwingers exposes their stupidity and hyprocisy for all to see. They are the essence of the democratic party.....all those white folk who remain in the democratic party should immediately get out of it....the democratic party that your father belonged to no longer exists and does not deserve your loyalty. All you Jewish folk who stay in the democratic party should understand they hate you...look at all the negroes attacking Jews in New York...the democratic party is all about promoting negroes, illegal mexicans, palestininians etc.etc. and so on and so forth....and all of that boils down to the fact the democratic party has completely flipped sides from what it once was....the champion of the white working class. Time to relegate it to the dustbin of history. So it has been said and so it will be done.

Guns will make those who have them and know how to use them safer.....as in they can defend themselves better. Who in his right mind would want to be in a situation where someone is breaking into your home and all you have to defend yourself is a butter knife? Lets be real and try use some common sense folks.

I remember reading about a case where a member of a minority broke into a home and was in the process of dragging the homeowners teenage daughter out of her bed when the father intervened...aka attacked the intruder with his fists....since he had no weapon.

He was killed and his daughter dragged off and never heard from again. How much it would have cost the father to have invested in a shotgun? What would he do if he had it to do over again...well since he can no longer answer perhaps some of you leftwingers can answer for him...any of you up to that? I will not be waiting with bated breath.

Last edited:

Because the bad guys don't care about gun free zones and prefer illegal weapons.
But with all the guns in Chicago, shouldn't they be safe, and if not more guns, then what's the solution?

More guns, in the right hands, could clear up the problem pretty quickly.

this-militia-group-walked-around-the-rnc-with-ar-15s-ak-47s-and-g3s-801-1468892859.jpg
Which gang is this? They look like a bunch of thugs. Gang-bangers should learn not to pose for group photos.

Got any ideas?

Never attempt to compromise the truth in some misguided effort to be politiclly correct as in most folks know how Negroes are but wanting to be respectable will not admit it or talk about it. I try to go to wherever the truth leads....and the truth of the matter is that the majority of negroes struggle to get through high school and without the help of affirmative action...the majority of them would never graduate. Many of them come out with a diplomat but cannot even read or write....remember Trayvons g/f and her admission on national t.v.? But since this truth is suppressed....our public schools continue to waste billions of dollars pretending Negroes are just like whites..........trying to force them to learn things of which they are not capable of and really have very little interest in. As posted before....if the educators and politicians want to really help negro students....they will teach them skills they can use to earn a living...aka shop classes or vocational training....and this applies to a lot of white kids also....there should be nothing shameful about actually working for a living....and the bottom line being if these kids had a skill that is in demand when they graduate they will be able to comfortably raise a family, buy a home etc. Compare that to staying on the democratic plantation...a no brainer.

The passing kids to pass kinds thing has to stop. It devalues the diploma of everyone who earned it.

From personal experience I can tell you the University of Missouri is also a pay to graduate system so it isn't a problem just in "negro" communities.

Every once in awhile I start to soften my view on affirmative action. Listening to white ppl talk after Ferguson and watching the applications of "Johnsons" and "Smiths" from certain zip codes get round filed pushes me back.

So does reading on here sometimes :(

Affirmative action proves Negroes are not equal. Nuff said.

Happens so often that the media just does not report on it. Much of it is robbery Family fights with knife or gun. Drive by shooting, and the press just cover border crossing the e,t,c.

Do that up there and the rate will go sky High

Depends on whose carrying those guns.

The problem is that if the Demon-crats can't punish everyone who carries, (and do it all because of the criminals that they keep treating like it's no big deal with their stupid attitude towards those criminals), then Chicago will remain a killing field. Now talk about ignoring those poor people down there in Chicago getting their aces shot off, and doing it for political reasons, good Lord the illegal situation they flared up about pails in comparison to what they have unleashed over the years in Chicago and other major cities across this country..

The democrats are such hypocrites and they keep proving it. Aka............cry and cry over some illegal mexican kids who are seperated from their parents for a few days but absolutely ignore the innocent little kids that get caught up in the violence in Chicago...many of whom have been killed. But no....can't talk bout dat cuz da perps be blacks and that would hurt the liberal narrative of black teens being like Trayvon just so innocent and mistreated by white racists ...yeh right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back