5-Deferment Drafting Coward 45 "To Busy" To Honor Veterans.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
That fucking Draft Dodging 5-Deferment Cowardly Fuck Wad Piece of Shit Russian Loving Asshat 45 is "To Busy" to honor Veterans.

Trump Says He Was Too Busy 'On Calls' To Honor Soldiers On Veterans Day | HuffPost.

In Paris, it was raining and that poor little Orange Faced Shit Gibbon did not want to get wet, so he skipped Honoring the Deaths of U.S. Soldiers killed in WWI.

Then in D.C. it was raining and he just felt to goddamn self-important to honor U.S. War Dead.

Fuck that Traitorus Asshole and Russian Dictator who he gets down on his knees and opens his mouth for.

That fucking Draft Dodging 5-Deferment Cowardly Fuck Wad Piece of Shit Russian Loving Asshat 45 is "To Busy" to honor Veterans.

Trump Says He Was Too Busy 'On Calls' To Honor Soldiers On Veterans Day | HuffPost.

In Paris, it was raining and that poor little Orange Faced Shit Gibbon did not want to get wet, so he skipped Honoring the Deaths of U.S. Soldiers killed in WWI.

Then in D.C. it was raining and he just felt to goddamn self-important to honor U.S. War Dead.

Fuck that Traitorus Asshole and Russian Dictator who he gets down on his knees and opens his mouth for.

Take a scoop of ice cream away. That will learn him.

That’s weird...a wetback in Mexifornia who hates Trump...haha

Trump served in the same unit as Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

The difference is the military just loves him so.

This foul garbage would fit MUCH better in the Flaming Zone. If this isn't Flaming...nothing is.

:boohoo:

Don't sugar coast it, tell us how you really feel?

Why the fuck should I. You're tiny violin is so very ConJob.

As long as 45 shits on honoring Veterans you all kinds of Fine, Well, RIght And Good about it.

But sure as 45 is low life scum sucking shit eating fucking coward, if a Democrat had done YOU would be having your Red, White and Blue Full Blown Shit Fit.

As long as 45 shits on honoring Veterans you all kinds of Fine, Well, RIght And Good about it.

But sure as 45 is low life scum sucking shit eating fucking coward, if a Democrat had done YOU would be having your Red, White and Blue Full Blown Shit Fit.

What will you do when he is elected in 2020 darling?

:blowup:
anger.gif

As long as 45 shits on honoring Veterans you all kinds of Fine, Well, RIght And Good about it. But sure as 45 is low life scum sucking shit eating fucking coward, if a Democrat had done YOU would be having your Red, White and Blue Full Blown Shit Fit.
Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

Do you despise slick Willy for dodging the draft too?

Really, I'm not the cry baby who was afraid go out in the to Honor U.S. War Dead.

You defend this coward.

Really, I'm not the cry baby who was afraid go out in the to Honor U.S. War Dead.

You defend this coward.

C'mon pussy....

"Do you despise slick Willy for dodging the draft too?"

I really hate break to you but I ain't

:blowup:View attachment 229330

Hate To Break It To You Con, I ain't gay

As for 2020, that ain't happened yet. As I recall that lying Fascsit Shit Sucking Coward talk about Red Wave....seems that died on Election Day.

As for 2020, that ain't happened yet. As I recall that lying Fascsit Shit Sucking Coward talk about Red Wave....seems that died on Election Day.

C'mon pussy....

You defend this coward.

C'mon pussy....

Really??????

I Mean REALLY??????

Is that all the fuck you've got....to bitch about WJC?????

Is that really all you've got?

Mr. Clinton went Arlington and honored the War Dead.

That Orange Faced 5-Deferment Fucking Draft Dodger shit on the memory of U.S. War Dead and you bitch about a man who has been out of office for almost 20-Years.

You would be having full fucking Shit Fit if a Democrat had done this and all you have is WJC.

Fuck You.

Fuck Your Party.

Fuck your Traitor.

You are the only one talking about your gheyness....

You said the same thing about 2016 sugar:

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION

Forum List

Back